<  USA  ~  When Ra falls and Set Rides the Evening Sky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
He looks her up and down as she sitson him. "That depends on how creative we want to get. But for starters..." He kisses her neck several times, eventually moving to her lips and back down again.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Isis smiles down at him.

"You think this is creative?", she says in a breathy voice.

She reaches down into the water and her hand slowly works it's way up his upper, ineer thigh.

"This is far from creative.", she says as her hand finds it intended target.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 0Location: San Francisco Bay AreaJoined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:52 am
"This isnt creative," His left hand slowly inches down her back, his other hand moving through her hair.

"I was asking if you wanted to get creative." He pulls her hair swiftly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
Her nails dig in deep into his back. She frees her head and looks at him with serpentine eyes.

"No, this isn't creative at all...", she says with a coquettish smile.

"But then again... we're not really doing anything overly pleasurable are we.", she says.

She moves away from him and liks the blood off of her fingers... slowly, teasingly.

She sits across from him and does it to all five.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:26 pm Reply with quote
"Again, you mistake the possibility of being creative with the act at the time. And your right, we aren't..." He pauses, watching her lick the blood. After a moment he regains his composure and moves across the tub. He ducks under the water before reaching her. She feels his hand move up her inner thigh, followed by a sharp nibble, not yet the Kiss.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:29 pm Reply with quote
She moans a little and arches her back,

She moves her hands underneath the water and places tehm on wither side of his head.

"I'm going to get out... meet me in the front room.", she says with an evil smile.

She gets out, the water sliding down her beautiful figure. Her hips sway as she walks into the front room and closes the door behind her.

"I'm going to be waiting....", she says.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:43 pm Reply with quote
He watches her sway as she walks off. After she closes the door he pulls himself out of the tub and moves toward the door.

"Who am I to keep a lady waiting..." He wispers to himself. Slowly he opens it and steps through.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:02 am Reply with quote
Isis is lying on a leather couch, entirely nude. Her body gleams in the torch light. Her index fingernail is placed bewteen her teeth. her other hand is draped along her side.

"Well, what are you looking at?", she says in a sly tone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:16 am Reply with quote
He gazes upon her figure and grins. He walks over to her while he answers, "Beauty."

Reaching the couch he sits beside her on the edge of the cushion. His hand traces her, barely scratching as it moves. It traces from her lower thigh up her backside. His other hand takes her hand from her lips and his kisses it before pulling her close. The hand that was tracing her body quickly darts to her ass to support her being pulled close.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:21 am Reply with quote
"I must say though... You are the first one to take their time getting to it. We're vampires. We can go at it for however long we wnat whenever we want... I know that I'm ready whenever you are.", she says.

She leads his hands between her legs to let him check for himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:30 am Reply with quote
He lets his hand move where she guides him, "I can tell as much, I was merely enjoying a bit of foreplay before..."

He pulls her completely ontop of him as he slips inside of her. He begins to dig into her back, not enough yet to draw blood, as he starts to help her grind on him. His thrusting moves along with her grinding, increasing the momentum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:37 am Reply with quote
Her back arches and she hisses as she feels him deep inside of her.

"Oh, I sssee that you like to bottom...", she hisses.

Her nails dig in deep to his chest drawing blood. She unattaches them from his chest and her tongue flickers against his chest lapping at the blood.

He feels the quick flicker of a snakes tongue against his chest, each time cutting and each time he feels the kiss with each pass of her tongue.

Last edited by setpriestess on Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:51 am Reply with quote
He closes his eyes briefly as he feels the Kiss. His head leans into her chest and he bites down giving her the same sensation as he lays the Kiss on her. He drinks deep as he continues to claw her backside. His hips thrust, driving him deeper inside her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:57 am Reply with quote
Isis holds him close to her body as she feels him bucking underneath her. She slwoly slides her fangs into his shoulder. It feels as though he's being penetrated in some divine manner. Her tongue lashes slowly on hte skin giving another sensation of the kiss.

She gets up a little to feel him slowly sliding out and then slowly sits down again. He feels her slowly enveloping him again, and again, and again; driving him wild.

Last edited by setpriestess on Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:03 am Reply with quote
He releases her from his bite and licks the wound. He pulls her down keeping her from letting him out of her. Moaning, he again bites down, this time into her neck, she feels the kiss yet again.

Offline Profile