<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Death of Mephisto (For Real)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 12:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos walks down the hollow, barren halls of the Cattacombs, when he stops. he heard noises...voices...coming from inside the ritual room. he was not informed of any rituals so his curiousity took hold of him. he moved close to the door and listened for a moment. then he thought disrupting the person or persons concentration. slowly and quietly he opens the door. he moves inside unnoticed amd sits beside a cage, behind his sire and valek he watches s the experiment with the corpse of meph. he watchs from the cage unnoticed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 2:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( its Andreas :grin: lol, Andrea-Girls name, Andreas-Guys name

Andreas stood outside the door, waiting for Batgirl or Valek to open the door, hopefully with Mephisto. He was hoping that the rage would not overtake Mephisto upon his awakening, and that the Cappadocians would put him to sleep before he could have the oppurtunity to do any dammage.

[ This Message was edited by: Mephisto on 2001-10-14 02:44 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 5:53 am Reply with quote
((Now it's getting confusing...
I put Andreas and Gabriel in my haven to wait for Valek and Bats. As for the ghoul, it's unlikely he'll find Bats because the location of the Catacombs is not widely known. As for keeping Mephisto subdued, the Cappas will have to knock him out when they leave the Catacombs... we can't have just anyone knowing of our secret club house :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 7:44 am Reply with quote
(( Ghoul? what Ghoul?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 11:56 am Reply with quote
((damn, if I was confused before then I'm really confused now..... I'm making a mess of this thread :/

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 3:39 pm Reply with quote
(( :grin: no, you got it pretty good .... I just edited the Ghoul part outta my last post heh heh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:26 pm Reply with quote
(( ::snaps his fingers again:: heh heh ... c'mon lets get my revival over with (so we can get my FOURTH death over with) :grin:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:42 pm Reply with quote
As Batgirl and Valek continued to whispers the words of Mortis,this "mist" and "wraiths"
entered Mephisto's corpse....the corpse started to shake in a violent way....Batgirl went to open the door of a cage...as she did Valek took the corpse of Mephisto...which was still moving in a violent way...Valek then put Mephisto in the cage and Batgirl locked it right after....a short time after this...the 2 wraiths came out of Mephisto's mouth...disapearing in the room as they both hit the cattacombs wall.....Mephisto's eyes opened slolwy....Batgirl and Valek were standing in front of him...waiting for him to fully wake up so they could somewhat tell what happened.....in their own ways..

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-19 15:43 ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 11:06 pm Reply with quote
(( ty :smile:

Mephisto opened his eyes slowly, looking at the bone roof of the ritual room in Cappa Catta. Then, the beast came over him, he was no longer the pacifist Ventrue business-man he used to be, now he was something else. Mephisto had been mentaly transormed into a Ventrue abomataition. His black Itallian business suit was tearing under the stress of the massive muscles growing underneath it. His face contorted into something ungodly, and his eyes were the brightest red they had ever been.

Mephisto fliped himself over in the cage and stood as upright as it would allow. Throwing his entire body weight into its bars, he aimed to break loose. Valek and Batgirl exchanged glances, then Valek put his hand upon the bottom of it to try and stop it from swinging, but Mephisto's bizzarre new strength was too strong for just one of his hands. Batgirl seemed to notice this, then whispered something to Valek, and a moment later they both cast Awe upon Mephisto and the cage gradually stoped swinging.

(( hope the Awe part was ok ... if so just keep doing it every five minutes to keep him at bay

[ This Message was edited by: Mephisto on 2001-10-19 18:07 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2001 11:47 pm Reply with quote
((No problems man :smile:
Sorry for the time it took to answer tho :())

"Well....well....look who's back...."

Valek smirked looking at Mephisto's actions...

Batgirl told
"We want to know in details what happened to you,what caused your death,we want to hear it from you...."

-Valek-"And we want to hear it now....you will also tell us what you've seen in death..
And you will calm down...otherwise ill open the cage and ill calm you down....pv....

....Answer our questions....and now..."

Valek and Batgirl awed him once again and were waiting for the answers....

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-19 18:53 ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 4:23 am Reply with quote
(( umm ... I've never played a Cappadocian, so what would Meph have seen in death? lolol))

Mephisto watched the two Cappadocians standing in front of him, then began to speak in a monotonus voice, "What you do in life echos in death ... I was a business-man in life, I was in death ... all I thought about was money, all I cared about was money ... the death of my Sire was like the light ... it showed me how wrong I was ... money is not everything, in fact, it is next to nothing ... yet money is the way of the Ventrue, and how many Ventrue are not greed ridden vultures ... I have realized that this is not the way to go about life, or death for that matter ... this is why I took my own unlife." The Awe then began to wear off, and his entire body began to shake once more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 7:28 am Reply with quote
((Normally ppl never remember lol only darkness...all black things like that lol))

Batgirl casted Awe on Mephisto again....
Valek then asked
"How did you died....and the reason why...."

Valek casted awe back on Mephisto just to be sure that all goes good.....

"Dont keep us waiting too long....Ventrue..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 7:40 am Reply with quote
(( ahh gotcha :cool: ))

Mephisto smiled at Valek, then began speaking again in the same low monotonous voice, "How did I died? Thats easy, I put the barrell of a loaded gun in my mouth and fired. And I just told you the reasons why ... I felt that my unlife was not worth living anymore."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 6:34 pm Reply with quote
"Of course...living in the -Ventrue's- way must be quite boring....if not really annoying...."

Valek smirked....

Batgirl then said
"You owe us....for what we just did to you..."

-Valek-"And you know what we're talking about dont you....ventrue...."

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-21 13:34 ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 6:45 pm Reply with quote
(( 2 things ... where is my last post? and what would I owe you?