<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Death of Mephisto (For Real)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 12:02 pm Reply with quote
((shittiness of post forgiven :lol:

Gabriel stood over the lifeless body of Mephisto once more, this time it lay on the floor of Batgirl's haven. Batgirl sat on the small shop counter a few feet away, the necessary items at her side.

"What are you waiting for Bats?" Gabriel looked exhausted.
"Valek.... I cannot do this without him" she glanced at her pocket watch then to the door. "He will arrive in time."

She wondered what might happen when the two sworn enemies faced each other in her haven.

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 5:48 pm Reply with quote
((Ok sorry for the late reply :( but here it is))

Valek listened to what Batgirl was saying on phone....After she told him that it was Mephisto...Valek took a long time to answer...."Mephisto..." Valek frowned a little having the image of Gabriel in mind...
".......Im coming......."
Valek then hang up the phone and walked out of his haven...in direction of the haven of Batgirl....

-15 minutes later-

Valek arrived in front of Batgirl's haven....rain started to fall heavily...he looked up at the sky and smirked...
Valek then knocked on the door 6 times....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:31 am Reply with quote
:: the rat sat quietly in the corner watching and remembering

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 12:34 am Reply with quote
"Speak of the devil" she smirked as she heard the familiar six knocks made by Valek's strong hands. Gabriel looked a little ill at her comment but she ignored him and opened the door to greet Valek.

"Good eve Valek" she bowed as he entered the haven.

"Good eve Bat" he bowed in return then walked straight the body of Mephisto and examined the wound then turned to face Gabriel.

((ug... I can't finish this, I'm too sick to think... can someone run with it for me?

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 4:00 am Reply with quote
As Valek examined the wound...he leaned his head down near the head of Mephisto where the wound was.....Valek opened the mouth of Mephisto rather violently...looking inside..
he noticed a hole...he then looked the head of Mephisto closely...noticing another hole on top of Mephisto's head...Valek then took out a strange vial out of his coat...it contained a strange black glowing liquid in it...Valek puted the vial next to Mephisto's head...as he did Valek noticed the shoes of Gabriel...standing there waiting...Valek turned to face him...Valek's eyes slowly turned white as he looked at Gabriel..and said
"Well...well....if it isnt the little crusader of God..."Valek smirked...and then said
"Your God couldnt help this case huh...and you come to the darkside for help...when will you learn....The so called "God" you worship...hates you just as much as he hate the other side..."Valek's voice was sounding more and more demonic by the second...

Valek then turned at Mephisto again...examining the wound closely again...

((Ill post something else very soon :smile:))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 12:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
Andreas looked at his watch. 24 hours and 20 minutes ago he was at the haven of a Cappadocian. He cursed himself for being late, grabed a large metal case and made his way to the Cascadia Docks.

A few minutes later, he again rapped on the door, the large silver case held by his right hand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 2:01 am Reply with quote
(( who is this guy?. He is in the docks, and it is widly known that those are mine))

Lathirous sawched the richly dressed man walking accross the dock ward of town. Drain had thught hm well so he stayed back and followed at a comfortable distance. The man had all the movements of the kindred and looked at everything with the eyes of a hunter. Lathirous called Drain with the cell phone he kept for emergencies. " Sir there is a stranger walking around up here, someone that i have never seen. He looks like a business man."

Drain answered" fine. I will look into it, where are you?"

Lathirous gave the current address useing the code that he had been tought by the nossie. Then he hung up

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 3:18 am Reply with quote
As Valek turned back to examine the wound again...Batgirl was already on it..examining it closely...Valek then taked the vial of glowing black liquid he puted on the table next to Mephisto's head...Batgirl looked at Valek taking up the vial...Vial in hand Valek looked at the wound again...Batgirl was doing the same...they both mouthed the following words at the same time :

"It can be done..."
Valek then said
"The Cattacombs..."
Batgirl's head raised to look at Valek and she said..........

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-09 22:21 ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 4:19 am Reply with quote
Gabriel stood quietly by the door listening to the rain hit the ground. He sighed as he watched Valek hover over Mephisto's body like a bat.

((watching for now....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:07 am Reply with quote
"Aye the Catacombs...." she glances to Gabriel. Andreas was late and it would no doubt cause problems if she was not here when he returned.

"Very well, we shall take Mephisto to the Catacombs... Gabriel you must wait here. Andreas will return for Mephisto. We will return..." she paused "with Mephisto."

~batty~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2001 11:44 pm Reply with quote
(( he is Mephisto's Great-Grand Sire, and pre-Methuselah I might add :P oh and he has been waiting outside the door for some time now

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 6:27 am Reply with quote
Both arrived in the Cattacombs...Valek carrying Mephisto in a black body bag...They both walked toward the ritual room...As they arrived in the ritual room...Valek was setting up an altar...and took out Mephisto's corpse out of the bag..setting it on the altar..Valek then walked to the door closing it as Batgirl was preparing the needed artifacts and items for the ritual...

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-11 01:29 ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 11:23 pm Reply with quote
(( BAH! just leave him out there ... ::mutters something about them walking right past Andreas::

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 10:59 pm Reply with quote
((sorry Mephisto, I must've missed that bit :/

Andreas and Gabriel stood in the front room of Bat's haven. The fire burned low, its flames eerily reflected in their kindred eyes. They barely spoke, frequently glanced at their watches and constantly avoided eye contact. Would the Clan of Death be successful? Would Mephisto return a changed man? So many questions and no answers....

Valek and Batgirl worked meticulously on Mephisto. His blood stained clothes had been removed, his body purified and placed on the altar in accordance with the ancient texts of Mortis. Moments later they were ready.......

~batty~

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-10-14 00:46 ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 11:15 pm Reply with quote
((Yeah sorry man :( i didnt remembered that part either :( ))

As all was now ready...Batgirl and Valek whispered the text of Mortis at the same time...As they continued...Valek summonned a wraith...Batgirl did the same...both wraiths were floating around the dead body of Mephisto...as Batgirl and Valek continued to recite the words of Mortis,a red mist appeared over the body of Mephisto...the wraiths floating in it...

Valek took the vial of glowing black liquid he had in hand earlier...he then poured the liquid in Mephisto's mouth..while still whispering the words of Mortis along with Batgirl...Batgirl openned her satchel,and took out a strange potion as well...she poured it on Mephisto's while still reciting the words of Mortis....as they continued..the recite the words...the red mist and the wraiths were floating down...in direction of Mephisto's dead body......