<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Final Death of Mephisto (For Real)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
Andreas, holding Mephisto in his arms, said to Vascivi "Stay here ... I am going to see the Cappadocians (( bah, I couldent give Andreas and Vascivi a bad rapt, I mean who dosent love Meph? )) ... dispite their ways and beliefs, they can bring him back." He then turned on his heel and walked out of the room, the door slaming shut behind him.
Vascivi walked over to Gabriel, his golden boots chinking on the floor. He looked at the very distressed Ventrue shuffling around papers in front of him, "You were close to him, no?" He said to him, then picked up a folded piece of parchment paper.
Gabriel, determined to keep his composure, replied, "Yes ... we were very good friends."
Vascivi nodded slowly, then ran his finger through the seal and unfolded the paper.

(( I'll post the last will thing in a bit. And how does Andreas contact the Cappas?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 6:13 am Reply with quote
((Rumour has it that there is a female Cappadocian in Cascadia who's haven is near the docks. It looks a little like a shop ;)

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 2:03 am Reply with quote
His face contorted with a mix of fear, anger, confusion and sadness; Andreas, holding Mephisto in his arms, steped into the elevator and went to the third basement level. Upon reaching it, he steped out into the private subway car, and layed Mephisto's body on the leather couch and began pacng around the car. After a few minutes, the car stoped just as Andreas grabed the hand rail. He took a black blanket and wraped Mephisto's limp body in it. He then slid a series of rings onto his fingers, casted Cloak of Shadows then picked up the body and steped out into the street. He made his way across the street then down the steps and out to the waterfront. He looked at the very miniscule Cappadocian cross (( hope thats okay, if not then it wont be RPed any further )) then rapped hevilly on the door.
(( take it away Batty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 5:40 am Reply with quote
Batgirl answered the door almost immediately.

"Yes?" she was accustomed to strangers knocking on her haven door at all hours, most often it was junkies and hookers hoping the occupants would give them money or food. They usually met with a watery death.

"Madam... I apologise for my intrusion. I am Andreas of Clan Ventrue. May I come in?" He carried something over one shoulder.

"Aye as you wish" she stood aside and allowed him to enter the small shop area of her haven then closed the door behind him.

"Mephisto... met with an accident, I have brought him to you in hope that you can bring him back from death." Andreas spoke slowly as he placed the limp body of Mephisto on the hearth rug. Batgirl approached the body and unravelled the blanket to reveal the wounds.

"hmmm.. this wound appears self-inflicted?" she said, unsure of the response she would get.

Andreas ignored the comment, "Can you help him?"

"I need time... and space to work. I will also need the approval of my clan as well as their assistance. The Prince should be notified too. Return tomorrow eve, at the same time." With that she stood and walked to the door, unbolting it to allow Andreas to leave. Andreas didn't move. He didn't want to leave Mephisto unattended but he sensed the small Cappadocian wasn't going to have it any other way.

"Very well, I will return tomorrow night." he checked his watch for the time and disappeared into the night.

"What have you done Mephisto?" she said not expecting an answer. She remembered Gabriel's anguish after the news broke of his death.

She walked up to her office and made two calls, one to Valek and one to Gabriel.

((as per usual it's long-winded but that's what you get :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 5:54 am Reply with quote
Andreas headed back to the subway and boarded his private car. He sat in a leather sofa-chair for the entire way back, then when he felt the jerk as the car stoped, then he stodd upright and walked back into the elevator.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 6:08 am Reply with quote
Valek was in his haven...studying....
The phone rang...Valek didnt moved....it rang a second time...Valek turned back and walked toward the phone...hands covered in blood due to experiments on the dead....he picked up the phone...

".....Yes?"

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-10-06 01:10 ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 7:12 am Reply with quote
a short set of legs carried the Rat down out of the former princes house. Scurrieng to the hole in the ground that would lead him to the water pipe, He looked like a grey streak darting along. The tensions of real life ended when he had news that his master could possibly use.
In the Nossferatu haven Drain sat looking over survalience tapes of the city. Things were getting exciteing. some one on the tape was leading Adrinna out of her appartment, and a ambulence was called to the same place for a wounded man fitting Calvins description.

The Rat rubbed up against Drains leg ever so softly like a cat wanting petted. Drain picked up the Rat and stroked him.whispering softly to it." well what is my friend Batty keeping from me tonight?"

thru strange and old magicks the primogen coxed the memories out of the rodents mind.
so poor Meph couldn't handle the pressure...i may have to make a surprise appearence at her home to watch the upcoming events...

Drain releaced the Rat and got up to get it a candy bar from the drawer. Now go and keep me informed my pet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Batgirl did not see the nosy rodent that scurried silently around her haven. She stood by her desk with the telephone to her ear, the Ventrue's body still lay on the floor in her shop. There was no answer at Valek's haven but she dialled the number a second time.

"...Yes?" Valek answered.

"Valek, this is Batgirl... I have a situation here..." she explained that an elder of the Clan Ventrue had delivered the dead body of Mephisto to her and asked that she bring him back from death.

"With Sorenti out of town I knew you should know what was happening." she paused and listened, she could hear Valek breathing but he did not reply. "This is more than I can do alone, will you help me raise him?"

She listened again, waiting for a response...

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel stared once more at the papers that sat atop of Mephisto's desk. He had spent nearly an hour arranging them in perfect order. They were stacked neatly and orderly...just as his life was.
The curtains that hung beside the shattered window behind him flapped wildly in approaching breeze. The wind flew through the room and sent the papers dancing through the air.
Gabriel stood silently watching.
"Vascivi...."
"Yes?"
"It is nearly dawn...I must go." Gabriel left Mephisto's office deep in thought....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 10:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Batty what of your cat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 1:25 am Reply with quote
(( my Rats can take on any cat you care to throw at them. they have nossie blood running thru their veins so they have the basics of obsfucate. SO HA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 2:39 am Reply with quote
(( lmfao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2001 5:26 am Reply with quote
((oh that fat ball of fluff was asleep in the storeroom... stoopid freeloader :lol:

She dialled Gabriel's number, it was answered almost immediately but not by Gab.

"Who is this?" she enquired cautiously.

"I am Frederick, assistant to Mr O'Brien" replied the Irish voice. Batgirl remembered Frederick vaguely.

"Frederick, I need to speak to Gabriel urgently, is he available?"

"I'm sorry Madam he is not"

"It is regarding...... Mephisto...... Please ask Gabriel to return my call. I'm at the shop"

"Very well." Frederick ended the call abruptly...

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 5:29 am Reply with quote
(( ::snaps his fingers and does the Krusty the Klown:: what is the freakin hold up!? lmfao

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:48 am Reply with quote
Gabriel walked in, weary and pallad. Ahead, Fredrick stood silently. Gabriel walked across the checkered floor of his parlor.
"Gabriel, the Former Prince called..."
Gabriel sighed exasperated.
"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...I need some rest....tell me later."
"It's about Mr. Andrews."
"Christ...." Gabriel turned on his heel and walked out the door and to his car. Within the hour he had arrived at the shop.

((forgive the shittyness of this post, it's been a LONG LONG day and i'm exhausted so BACK OFF!!!!! ;P