<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Vladious' Party

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
You are invited to Sir Vladious' first Party. Wear something nice, and bring some wine. Dinner will be served in the dinning room, and snacks afterwards in the Den. RSVP as soon as possible. I wait for your arrival.
                                  Vladious

((Okay, thought this would be fun, dont know when thou, when is everyone open)) ((btw, i do have a big ball room, so be ready with your dancing shoes =)

(Edited by Vladious at 8:21 pm on Sep. 1, 2001)

(( hehehe ... count me in ... I have no life so I'm available whenever ... lol ...

((btw, i can only fit 8 people in a game, so its first come first serve (that is if 8 people even come)

Batgirl sat at her desk and opened her correspondence with an antique pewter letter knife.  The invitation was at the top of the short pile of letters.

"hmmm a party invitation from Sir Vladious?" Batgirl vaguely recognised the name and recalled meeting this kindred in the Elysium earlier in the week.  "A Gangrel if I remember correctly"

She turned the invitation over in her hands and considered attending.  She could think of no ill-will between the Gangrel and the Clan of Death.  Using her favourite fountain pen, she ticked the 'I will attend' section of the RSVP card and put it aside for mailing later that evening.

((sounds like fun Vlad, be sure to post the date/time preferrably as per US EST so we show up on time lol.....

~batty~

User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((i wanna go, wait till after i get rescued please

Luv
Adrianna  8)

Offline Profile
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
calvin opened the letter for Reannag and put it on the pile needing attention...she hadn't been home for two nights now and it was not like her not to come.home..even if she had spent the night at Blenheim she always let him know where she was.
((ic I dont think calvin knows about Rea if any sees him can they tell him..he knows oc though...

Offline Profile
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
"...mmm..."

Alhana looked at this tiny envelope and opened it with hesitation.
What to expect she thougt...

"Oh... an invitation, to a party! How nice." ::smiles::
"Its signed with Vladious. Oh thats the nice man ive met last time in the Elysium" she said to herself.

Strange she has met Vladious only once and now an invitation?

Alhana was sitting there almost 2 hours thinking about if she should accept the invitation or not...
After thinking and thinking about it, she throwed the letter in the corner and walked outside in the night.

The fresh air was good for her and as she walked down the streets, she heard a sound from the side...

Alhana turned her head and saw a small dirty dog in the corner where he was looking for food in the waste.

"Come on my small friend. Are you hungry?"

She kneed down and touched the head of the dog.
The dog looked at her in a strange way. His eyes where shiny, even his whole body was dirty and if you would have a closer look you could see some scars which where behind his ears...

"Oh...you are a nice one.." She smiled, it was a long time ago she has seen such beautifull eyes in an animal.
She couldnt find out what it was, maybe this dog reminds her at the dog of her father.

Alhana stood up and took a look at the dog again, who was already searching for food again...

"Take care of yourself my little friend"
She walked away, back to her crypt and during the walk a decision growed inside her.

Back, she has decided what to do.

"I will go to this party..." ::noods::

Offline Profile ICQ
((okay, i was thinking maybe either sunday at 5, est, before the meeting, or friday atlike 8 est? which sounds better? (btw these times are flexable)

User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
(( SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:vampire:    :vampire:     :vampire:     :vampire:

Offline Profile ICQ
((umm........... I'm 14 hours ahead of US EST..... so 5pm Sunday is like very fucking early Monday morning to me....  can it be moved back a day?  Very fucking early Saturday or Sunday morning (ie Friday or Saturday night your time) suits me better cos I can pull an all-nighter for it....... ::laughs::

~batty~

((okay, how is saturday night? around 8pm est?

((Well, ok saturday night 8 pm est means for me ----->
2 am Sunday..... mmmm.... ok its not the best time,   but its better for batty...So-------------------------------------->

I try to be there on saturday/sunday :):):):):):)

Offline Profile ICQ
((okay okay, lets see, how about 10pm on saturday night? that work. then it would be like, 7 in the morning for u Alhana, and like ::shrugs for batgirl::. =)

((  LOL :) LOL  Mmmm.... Lets see 10 pm est...
Im 6 hours in front of you Vlad so that means 4 am sunday for me and lunch time for Batty :).

Could be ok i think :).
LOL its nice all these different times LOL...

Offline Profile ICQ
((oh 4am sunday morning!! sheesh!!  anytime from 8pm Saturday US EST suits me :cool:

btw alhana, our chars have got to meet ic really soon :)

~batty~