<  Chit-Chat  ~  Arg!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Are you supposed to still have nightmares at 25?!

Jeez...last night was a trainwreck! It was so odd...I think because the entire dream took place in my kitchen...so when I woke up I was still there. Something about a ghost that possessed people and...well...it was just really creepy.

Everything was dark blue/green kind of brackish and run down, but it was still my apartment. There was this constant hum sort of like a generator and then it would pick up, like something was about to happen, and then drop back down.

The possessed person (no idea who she was) was jerking and jolting around unnaturally. And my boss was there...it was weird. He kept saying:

"I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here."

I don't know, maybe it doesn't sound scary in description, but it was pretty terrifying to yours truly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
That sounds pretty horrific dream wise mate :/ Shrink'd have fun with you!

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 40Location: San FranciscoJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:42 am
Sorry to read about your nightmares - I sympathize. I am in my 30s and I still have nightmares - lots of them in fact. Almost all of them are about my time in the Army and the basic "plot" of every nightmare is the same - for some reason, I am back in the Army. Horror ensues.

Now, I know lots of folks in the movies have nightmares about their time in the army - is their any "aftermath/casualty of war" movie that doesn't have a tortured hero having nightmares about the "awful things he saw/did in the war?" But in my case, [i:8b995b2f63]I never went to war[/i:8b995b2f63]! And almost ten-years after leaving the army, I am still having nightmares about it, and I never went to war!!!

Its sooooo not fair. Of course, I am glad all I got was the nightmares and not the war - nightmares I can live with, war...I dunno.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Hmmm...true. I guess I should be thankful my nightmares aren't really based in reality. Sometimes I have dreams about my ex-girlfriend. That's blows pretty hard.

Well...I find if you get drunk as humanly possible you just black out. :)