<  Character Bio's  ~  Drain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Drains background..

Drain was born in 1772 France
His parents named him Jean he had a younger brother named Javert.
Javert joined the army and lost touch with his family.

Jean after his father became ill took care of the family bills, and got a job at the Chateau D'if, the island prision, as a goaler. As Jean spent more time on the island he bagan to feel more like a prisoner.. and less like a guard, he grew bitter and sarcastic and began to relate more and more to the poor caged humans in the cells around him.

One evening while on patrol he came accross a trio of Prisoners fighting in a cell. One was chained to the wall by both wrists but was managing to keep the others off with his feet. Jean rushed in and began pulling the two off the third. Jean ended up killiing the aggressors.. and went to check on the chained man. he was hung and near death. there was nothing to be done. So he left him hanging on the wall and went to report the whole incedent, and to get someone to help him with the bodies. When he retuned with help he founed the hanging man still beaten but less close to death as first asumed.

One month later Jean found himself out of work and up on charges for killing the prisoners. (( the two that he killed were ghouls for a powerful Tremere and they were attacking a Nosferatu Ghoul))
he spent 15 years in the same prison he worked in at the begining. During the time spent locked up his brother was killed in Egypt with the army.. his parents were evicted (( arranged by the Tremere)) from there home and died during the 2nd winter of Jeans incarceration.

After his release Jean went to Paris and tried to live in obscurity. no one would hire because he was a murderer. When the Revelution came to Paris Jean joined in hoping for a new start, but was mortaly wounded defending a barracade from the city guard. While he laid there gasping and praying for death, someone Grabbed him and drug him into a nearby building for the next 2 days he was nursed back to health by what apperred to be a hunched Rasping monster.. He was bitten on the third night and brought into the clan Nosferatu to help replenish its numbers which were declinging due to the war.

Time from then on took on a whole different meaning. it is unclear how many years he stayed in France.. but eventually he was trusted to be a clan errendboy. and was running all over Eruope. I was sent to america in the early 1900s to help secure the lines of communication between the countries... and here i have remained.

years later in Cascadia.. Drain was suppriesed to see a face from the past.. Javert his brother. presumed dead in Egypt long ago. He was embraced by the Setites..

but that is a story for another day....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
(( Ahh the past... always nice to remember, great job on the history so far man. Never knew Drain was born in France, OR if I did knew I forgot :-/ lol. ))