<  Character Bio's  ~  Wren Ashley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 34Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:01 pm
Wren Ashley
Clan of origin: Brujah

Year of birth: 1108 AD
Year of Embrace: 1125 AD
Place of birth: Persia
Ethnic background: 50% english, 50% persian.

Physical traits: Originally fast and very tough, though he has obviously grown stronger as he has gotten older, he also posesses incredibly sharp hearing.
Mental traits: Sharp witted, Wren posesses a knack for business and politics. He is incredibly strong willed, and very centered, especially for a brujah. Aside from this, he is both noticeably more compassionate than the vast majority of vampires his age, but, by sharp contrast, reacts with savagery that borders on the insane when needed.

Description: Wren is not particularly large or imposing, standing at the relatively small stature of five feet, eight inches, and is very slight of build.

Skills and Disciplines: Now, for those who don't observe him, well, that would be just telling.

Opinons

Assamite: ".... The good thing is, it always gets really quiet when they hunt, so they're easier to spot than most.... do they really think thats an advantage? idiots"

Brujah: "Hard to believe I'm one of them... they whine too much"

Gangrel: "These guys are really cool"

Giovanni: "Piss with me again, and I'll be sending you AND your business suit to the afterlife for an extended study"

Lasombra: "Oooooo, shadow puppets! how amusing!"

Malkavian: "Fucking nutcases... either very bad house guests, or very good party favors depending on the malk's derrangement"

Nosferatu: "A bit odious, but not all that bad"

Ravnos: "You might be fun... if you weren't always groping me for my wallet"

Salubri: ".... are there any left? truly, that any still exist is a testament to their tenacity"

Setites: "Get near me, and I'll pluck every scale off one by one before I kill you."

Toreador: "In theory, I apreciate their passion, and their love of the arts. In practice, only a few are worth a damn. The ones that are are damned fun to be around though"

Tremere: "You know, these guys aren't all that scary.... they're mostly terrifying, in that "I'm going to cook you" sort of way."

Tzimisce: "Sadistic, yet twisted. Lovely"

Ventrue: "I think that the nosferatu have a nice little rhyme about little lord faunteroy.... it fits all too well."

Camarilla: "They try so hard to forget, they do not realize that in memory lay salvation."

Sabbat: "They put on a big show of mocking the masquerade, and being brutal monsters... hate to tell ya guys, but I saw the inquisition, and only faking human allows me to say this today."