<  Chit-Chat  ~  Merry Christmas SoC!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! 2012 is upon us and with it the Mayan prophecies of the end times! Huzzah! My two week old daughter will be quite put out to know that her first year is her last.

Oh well.

Hope you all had a very joyous holiday. I for one did little. I was up with baby most of the night, so Christmas morning was spent zonked out in bed. Afternoon/evening we went over to Affie's aunt's house and ate food food food!

Then we came back and repeated the entire process (including the screaming, now collicky baby).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
I had a blast at the in-laws. Much mirth, merriment, meat and mead (actually white wine but :P) was had. Got home around 1am, woke up today and had ANOTHER day with the in-laws. And tomorrow, minus my sis-in-law we're all going to the North Yorkshire Moors for a steam engine train ride :)

Fantastic Christmas was had. Roll on 2012, god willing there'll be the pitter patter of a mini-Porter or Portess.

Offline Profile ICQ