<  USA  ~  Crimson Red

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:07 am
Her beauty is one of no equals, her heart, a withered rose laying dormant deep underneath a pool of corpses. The metamophisis from Laura to Kasumi did not please lady Li Mei. The siren of toreadors had already done too much to turn back, her demise appeared unavoidable.

Fate has always been a thing one couldnt twist without expecting consequences, the second life given to miss De L’Hiver had sure caused an impact in the tide of time, and her innevitable end kept resurecting.

First and long ago she had been infected by the deadly virus created by christopher, and there was yet another time where a moonbeast had nearly got the job done. Then she had finaly died, her throat slit left to right at the hand of one of christopher’s henchmens. Time had then fufiled its course.

And yet, a dark essence came to break once more the course of time, the Dark One, the fallen prince, Valek, had resurrected the withered rose, the reasons behind his motives remains unclear even to this night.

Weeks had passed after this fatal event, and it everything appeared to be soothing down. The Siren attemped suicide, and would have had a breaking success in it, if it wasnt for Li Mei, the twisted huntress who saved Laura from a certain death once again.

After, she was offered a new life, which she took with an immesurable pleasure, everything defiled in front of their eyes well enough, until fate found a track back to Laura, her once life saver Li Mei, now became the agressor along with King Erebus.

The Rose acted as if she had never heard a thing, but with time Li Mei suspected something, and her worries found truth. Laura always had the bad habit of writing her every emotions inside a small journal, and one night the huntress fell on it, to Laura’s unawareness.

Both became agressive torwards each other before the preparation of the last battle, and when the time came to fight on the field of sorrows, only Erebus’s army was standing tall, and fate striked again.

[i:90073c5a7d]Theres nothing, how come…spoke the Siren, her eyes witnessing the empty field. Yes there is in fact something my dear,[/i:90073c5a7d] replied the traitorous Mei, the tip of her blade cascading along the curves of the withered rose.

A few mens then came to restrain her every movements. [i:90073c5a7d]You have no idea for how long I desired this moment my dear[/i:90073c5a7d], whispered the asian Mei to Laura’s ears. [i:90073c5a7d]You ruined my sister’s entire new existence with your filthy precense, you fucking cunt[/i:90073c5a7d]. Ever since Laura’s essence appeared once a while inside Kasumi’s aura, Li Mei knew everything wouldnt work out, and since then, she had ploted the demise of the tainted Siren.

[i:90073c5a7d]There will be no speech, nothing, this ends here, and now ![/i:90073c5a7d] Spoke the demented Li Mei as Laura was forced to kneel down.[i:90073c5a7d] It’s just another beginning my dear, you should be proud of dying in front of me. [/i:90073c5a7d]

Snapping her fingers, a few mens stepped forward, and stabbed the sublime body of the rose with their different harms, blades, daggers, axes, poleaxes, machetes etc.. Her battered and bloody screams echoed throughout the fields, desperately reaching for help, a wish she could not be granted at the moment.

Li Mei had also ordered an archer to silence her screams, therefor a few arrows had as well found an home in the innards of Laura’s throat. At this moment she glanced at the half-moon in the nightsky, and found a soothing comfort, she no longer felt pain, nor sorrows, mysteriously she felt no longer anything, and it was then that her last breath escaped her lucious lips.

The half-moon appeared in her eyes at the moment of her death, and saliva covered on blood stained body, as Li Mei spat on her, proud of her actions, actions that can no longer be punished…

Deserting the fields, Mei, Erebus and the rest of his filthy army, left this single battered rose behind, to burn at sunrise…

Cold was my soul, untold was the pain. I faced when you left me, a single rose in the rain... so I swore to the razor, that never enchained, would your dark nails of faith, be pushed throught my veins again.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
[b:8d89c39626]So much afflictions endured had granted the bleeding rose a solemn right. She will not be forgotten, forever she will be remembered as a martyr. Her heart suffered and travelled far more the usual breaking point, and this is where I appear.

I am no angel, only a monster seeking redemption, and this forgivness, had to pass through the decayed rose burial, and a grandiose ceremony she will have my dear fallen comrades. I embarked her inside the cart I came, taking good care to wrap her up inside a thick blackened body bag.

We could not afford to be witnessed anymore, we cheated on life far too many times, and many of our ennemies are just awaiting a gold occasion to slay us down, known as the life takers, we hide in the shadows in absolute secrecy, making a precense only when and where it is needed.

Tonight was to recover the body of the siren, something I knew my master would have wanted me to attend to.

Her life withered between the page two and three, leaving no trace of her disapearance to anyone, her name forevermore forgotten to everyone… but us.

The End.[/b:8d89c39626]

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ