<  USA  ~  Ring Of Fatalities

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 1Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:14 am
[b:e1f7fd9ec3]The Raven’s wing…[/b:e1f7fd9ec3]

After a long harsh debate with my master, I came to realize that his actions had been beneficial, we both had something to gain, and it had to come to me the way it did. I’ve always been a stubborn person, and always knew what I desired, and would have done the unthinkable to get to my ends.

Long story short, we’ve settled our differences, and agreed to work together for the time being. Can’t say I’m not satisfied with what’s coming to me, eternal life isnt really a bad thing when you know how to kill it’s longevity. And this was exactly what my mentor was offering to me… mmm, I can already hear the pleas of upcoming victims, I was now in charge of getting rid of everyone who would happen to bother my master, or his plans. But enough said, I have a job to fufill, and I plan on doing it this week…

[i:e1f7fd9ec3]Two days later…
Unknown annex…
Bulgaria…[/i:e1f7fd9ec3]

After two long nights of research, I managed to sink my fangs on the whereabouts of « The Raven ». It prooved to be harder than I thought, but at least I now knew where he was, just had to find a way to get in un-noticed, or at least something along this line.

Parked in front of a rusted steel gate, pondering my upcoming actions while confortably sitting in the driver’s seat of a black lexus, the over-tainted windows gave me the opportunity of being unseen even by those attempting to glance thru the actual glass.

‘’ Out of the vehicule, now !’’ well it seemed the henchmens had found me already… perfect. Opening the door, I placed my feet on the ground, stepping out, and closing back the door of the vehicule.

‘’ Well well, dressed in black with such a nice long white leather coat, I would say you’re here either for business, or being killed ‘’ the arrogance in his eyes aggressed me with such an annoying feeling, and gave me visions of my upcoming murderous deeds.

‘’ Business would be appropriate… wheres the Raven ?’’ This was obviously the key-name, and it seemed to needle their attention.

‘’ Never heard the name’’ Replied one of the vampiric henchmen. Both circling around me, anticipating my every moves. There must be a mistake, he called me in for personal business, I replied, smiling to them both as one of them verified the information I just lat out.

Moving swiftly, I placed a kick powerfuly on one of the henchmen’s stomach, to secondly grab his coat to crush his head thru the car’s window, leaving him uncouncious. The other one turned to the shattering sound of the window, but to no avail, I had the time to place my hand on the handle of my sword, well hidden under my coat, hence the long coat, sheating it out, to conclusively cut gracefuly my second victim to it’s waist.

‘’ You’re dead !’’ he blurted out, he never had the single chance to even witness what I just did, a few seconds later he stopped promptly, placing his hands on his waist, it was at this very moment that he noticed the laceration.
‘’ You’re not worth half the time I took to dispose of you’’ I said, the upper body detaching itself from the legs, falling on the ground with a plop.

‘’ Kill the bitch… he’s awaiting no visitors’’ mention a voice coming out of the speaker of the cell-phone this henchmen was using. Irony is such a great thing isnt it ? how quickly one’s fate can turn against another.

Pulling out the uncouncious one from the door’s broken window, I stepped back in the car, pulling the motor backwards to backtrack a little, giving me enough distance to ram down the steel gate.

As I pushed the motor forward, crushing down the gate as I speeded thru it, a few other henchmens came out of the deserted annex, firing at me with automatic rifles.

‘’ I’m on your side for fuck’s sake ! !’’ I screamed, still speeding torwards them…

http://www.geocities.com/laura_de_lhiver/index3.html
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
‘’ Think she’s dead…’’ the hired muscles thought, pulling her out of the vehicule whom tragicaly managed to ram thru the annex’s outside wall. The crash had been of an alarming view, the car was totaled, and dancing flames began to dig it’s nest into the motorized vehicule.

‘’ Shit, the boss wont be pleased with this mess ’’ mentioned one of the henchmen, lifting the female carcass, placing it on his left shoulder before taking her back outside as the others were fighting to choke the car’s flames. Lowering her down on the cold asphalt, he judged good to peruse her mouth with a finger…

Fuck, blurted out the man in question, realizing the enormous lack of professionalism they all handled the matter with, she was kindred, and they knew all to well the fuss that their boss would create out of this unforgivable mistake.

Perusing for more clues about this female kindred, Dan began to hear a sweet voice, whispering to his ear. It took not time for him to notice that no one was around him, no one to whisper into his ear, no one to talk to except the deadly white corpse of Requiem.

‘’ Everyone’s a murderer… but look at what you’ve did to me, did I deserved this ? I’m sure you will find the answer in this twisted mind of yours. ‘’ Dan heard, the whispering voice kept blowing words in the depts on his mind, making him believe he was becoming insane.

‘’ Kill them, they saw what happened, you know how displeased your master will be don’t you ? after killing me, the last thing he would want are witnesses, kill the lot of em… now. ‘’ whispered the sweet voice.

‘’ This is not really happening, get out of my head !’’ screamed Dan as he kept hearing Requiem’s voice in the depts of his subconcience. His fellow companions surely disliked the sour taste left in their mouth by what they thought being a joke. But they kickly realized that their friend was talking to himself, so it appeared to them.

‘’ Dan, we’ll bring you back in aiight, stop stressing over the situation, the boss won’t be pleased I admit, but hell, he wont kill you…’’ spoke another henchmen, narrowing the distance between himself and Dan.

‘’ Can’t you see Dan, they want you back in to kill you, in total darkness, where no one will be able to hear you scream, kill him before it’s too late, kill the others too, kill everyone. ‘’ whispered the same angelic voice.

Dan secretly lost his sanity in an heartbeat, but never lat the others knew, at least until he managed to bring Requiem’s body and the other’s a big incinerator, a room used to reduce to ashes unwanted materials.

His friends begged for mercy and tried to bring him back to reason, but it was too late, Dan had already his mind set, and nothing would stop him, if not this haunting voice. Finally finding the courage it took him to press the [u:56d788fa55][b:56d788fa55]on[/b:56d788fa55][/u:56d788fa55] button of the incinerator, Dan stood in front of the door’s large window, watching the flames slowly consuming his fellow work buddies.

The flames devoured everythin in their path, every materials, kindred, all except Requiem, whom the flames didnt managed to reach… yet.

‘’ Let me out now, I promise I won’t hurt you… but if you don’t it’ll be otherwise. ‘’ Whispered once more the voice haunting his every thoughts. Not daring going against what the female voice ordered, he opened the door, stepping in even with the incenirator still on to check on her.

Kneeling down aside her, he frowned, noticing the wounds she had healing itself rather abnormaly. Before he realized he’s been manipulated, Requiem threw him into the dancing flames of horrors, his last screams haunted the annex until choked silent with the door getting pushed closed by the hands of Requiem…

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((impressive stuff Christian :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:08 pm Reply with quote
(( Thanks buddy :) ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:34 am Reply with quote
[b:a82ec6c615]Dusted…[/b:a82ec6c615]

Dusting the ashes off my coat, I realized with a sick envy for more, the power enbowed to me, being a soul sucker feels suddenly more intriguing. Mmmm, with all this raw power within my reach I could do so much more, but everything in due time, being under the black wings of my master brings me numerous benefits, might as well stay there… after much thoughts, I don’t really dislike being on the bad side, for once, everything felt so right now that I wasnt the one losing loved ones…

‘’ You lied ! !’’ In flames, Dan ran in my direction, with only one idea in mind, enlace his arms of burning coal around me, but one thing he failed to realize, now was my time to shine, for the first time in my whole sadened life. I don’t even want to know how he managed to open the incinerator’s door, his screams were just agressing my ears, time for him to get his mouth wired shut.

‘’ Look how pretty you are, when you fall down…’’ I emptied at least ¾ of my current handgun clip, I realized quickly enough that bullets were no stoping an average vampire, I guess I will have to soil my hands. The fiend left a trail of fire on the ground behind his every steps, his screams were agonizing, and now he was just coming too close to me.

After vocalizing the last sentence and nearly about emptying the charger of my firearm, I grasped the handle of my old sword, I barely found the time to pull it out to step away safely. I had to check on myself knowing his burning cadaver had touched the cold steel of the blade, and my waist.

The impact of our bodies had enflammed the sword’s blade, and by the looks of it the fire was there to stay at least a certain period of time. The fool had ran right into the wall, to secondly roll over on soiled ground, resulting the flames embracing his body to choke until disapearance.

‘’ The fire did not do the job deary, you will have to do better to get rid o’ me ! ‘’ he blurted out, removing his burnt red t-shirt. His skin was severly burnt, about totaly blackened to be more precise.

‘’ Your sanity will be on a funeral pyre when I’ll be done with you… boy.’’ Placing the tip of my blade delicately on ground level, I circled myself with it, one handed, forming a circle of fire around the perfection of my palid self. He however, was scared to even put a foot forward, but still did.

The fight had been short and sweet, I took a few hits, but managed to get the upper hand, lacerating his body with the enflamed steel of the blade, each hit gave birth to a newborn fire upon the atrocity of his burnt corpse.

The [i:a82ec6c615]« coup de grace »[/i:a82ec6c615] I delivered, not with the sword, not with the gun, not with my hands, but with the power of manipulation. Invading this fiend’s mind, I inserted so many voices, that his sanity went away along with the rest of his life-energy…

[b:a82ec6c615]caw caw ![/b:a82ec6c615]

A raven flew around me for a few seconds before targeting my eyes, ironicaly I knew what it meant, but I never thought it would come this way. Struggling to push away this miserable bird, a gunshot echoed throughout the annex, penetrating the back of my neck, bringing me down on my knees…

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:41 am Reply with quote
[b:3d95a7389a]Decisions… decisions [/b:3d95a7389a]

Blood oozed from the bullet’s wound, leaving me no other options but to apply pressure on the said lesion, at least, until I manage to heal it. Can’t believe all the problems I freely handed myself by simply not following my first idea… burning down the whole annex with its inhabitants, fuck the Raven, fuck everyone... but orders are orders.

‘’ Everyone has a story, yours ends here bitch…’’ reloading his pistol, I heard the fiend who shot me walking down a steel circling stairway.

‘’ Everyone has stories… they bore me.’’ I replied only when knowing my wound was fully healed, giving me a chance to analyze the situation in miscellaneous angles. Once I had set up my mind on the outcome I prefered most, I grasped my handgun, and fired in his direction as he became lockable.

‘’ Everyone has skeletons in their closets, meet yours !’’ He fell down, eating the dust the hard way. I approached him carefuly, the pistol still in the palm of my hand, locking it on his position. I perused his pockets to see if I couldnt find something that would gimme a clue concerning his identity.

Nothing, I’ll just call you nameless, I had found nothing on him put aside a few joints and a pack of cigarettes. Turning him on his back, his visage triggered an image in my head, I had just found The Raven. There was no fooling me this time, I knew well The Raven would not bow down without one vicious fight.

It was right about then everything turned against my favor, in every manners possible. First arrived a cloud of Ravens, there was at least a hundred of them, poking and biting me everywhere they managed to access. After struggling with them for a few minutes, I fired a few shots in the air, scaring them away.

I had there cleared one of my problems, watching them fly out the annex by numerous broken windows. After these uncomfortable few minutes, I realized that The Raven was no longer there, he had disapeared.

‘’ Come on Raven, don’t you have another story to tell me ?’’ I said, perusing the blackened complex with sharp glowing green eyes.

‘’ I see Valek sent someone to take care of his dirty work, heh, somehow this does not impress the shit out of me.’’

‘’ What makes you believe it’s him, I might just want to get a name for myself…’’ I replied, still scanning every corners.

‘’ Nah, he sent you…’’

‘’ Tell me how you know it.’’ The best thing to do was to gain more time, enough for me to locate him in this forsaken place.

‘’ First the mark on your neck, he’s the only bastard I know who’s sick enough to carve his property. And second, only him his capable of causing this shit.’’

‘’ He’s been doing this for over a thousand years, don’t even think getting away this easily, if I can’t catch you, he’ll do it himself. ‘’

‘’ Nah, I’m not done yet, I’m just starting with you…’’ He appeared out of the shadows, with a Raven on his shoulders.

The two of us now facing each other nose to nose, breathing our anger, the fight was about to begin…

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:59 am Reply with quote
It had been some time since his young pupil departed for Bulgaria, and the Dark One could only wonder how well the task at hand was progressing. While waiting for his own childe in a designated abandoned old structure, the hellion being was maliciously planifying his upcoming actions. Haphazardly, he never knew nor thought possible that an unexpected ennemy would rise up to stand in the middle of the road.

Without warning, numerous fiends emerged hideously from blood tainted soil in the cellar, most of them were merely decaying corpses and skeletons. Amongst them, an hideous being to guide them all. Manipulating the horde out of the damnable cellar, the creatures attacked the Dark One before he could even place an hand on his sword handle.

The vicious agression had last no more than a minute, the prince of shadows had already disposed of his agressors. What he failed to realize was that each time one of those creatures was taken down, two others got brought back from the dead, leaving the former Prince in a delicate position.

It was only a matter of time before the creatures could overcome the strenght of Valek, and this unpredictable moment got resurrected as well. The creatures managed to restrain him, to his utmost annoyance. It was only then that the sheperd of the pack made his precense known.

‘’ Your disloyalty towards us won’t be tolerated any longer. ‘’ The horrendous being spoke, removing the hood from the top of his head, revealing a bald head covered by sharp blades, peirced from every angle possible. Reaching for the Dark One’s visage, Valek also realized that it’s head was not the only place blades found an home, the arms were a thousand times worse.

‘’ Midian want’s you to reconsider the path you borrowed, Enora is giving you false hope, she will betray you the second she haves the chance. ‘’ A long silence followed, the Dark One never spoke a word, he only smirked to the beast’s words.

‘’ You out of anyone else should know better, bend by the traditions you and your father created, or a misadventure could occur to your newfound childe. Do I make myself clear ? ‘’ Asked the intrudor.

‘’ Crystal..’’ finaly replied the beaten fallen Prince. However he had a few more words to mention, that only concerned the ears of this beast. Approaching bestialy, he knelt on a knee so to be face to face.

‘’ And what might that be Valek ?’’

‘’ Once your henchmens release me, I’ll tear your soul appart and piss on your ashes ‘’ So said the Dark One right before spitting in the face of the trespasser.

‘’ Pity, you and your childe will endure senseless torture…

……. Find his childe, eradicate her by all means, but before, I want him dead first ! ‘’ spoke the repulsive beast as the senseless crowd of creatures hammered him with everything they could find…

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:16 pm Reply with quote
[b:9e30ce4a2f]Irony…[/b:9e30ce4a2f]

The altercation was uncivilized, heartless, merciless in all of it’s blows, no one really danced on top of the other for much time, I undergone under vicious attacks, and he bent down to mines equally. In the end, none of us both could stand up straight, both severly injured, it at to reach it’s climax, and unfortunately, in the end, The Raven had the best of me, experience plays a major role in everything, and I found that out to my utmost unsatisfaction.

‘’ You should be proud of yaself bitch, rare are the ones who last this long against me.’’ He said, his hand slowly grasping a chunk of my own hair. Pulling on it, my head moved up to conclusively met his, I could hear his words, but had no longer the strenght to even simply move one of my eyelashes, or to open my eyes.

It was around that moment, when he was about to implant the grand finale on me that I felt something wrong, something painful, something strong… I could not explain what was going on, I was no longer seeing with my own eyes, but with the ones of my sickened master, I could see everything he was going throught just as if I was himself, as if I was there, being him, visions…

Ironic how in the beginning I wished him dead, now my sweetest dream was slowly becoming reality, and I realized that he was all that I had left, and my desires turned drasticly, he could not die, I won’t let it happen, I don’t want it to take place.

Master… I softly moved my lips, sensing, witnessing and feeling the pain inflicted to him. I could not help myself but to think that everything we were both going throught, was all thanks to this… Enora.

‘’ You guilded cunt !’’ Screaming my lungs out I pushed the Raven with one hand, and held him with the other. Cunt… cunt… CUNT ! ! ! I kept screaming, feeling my fingernails being pushed from the inside, they grew long enough to pierce the forearm of the Raven, top to bottom, serpenting entirely throughout the arm.

‘’ Fucking shit ! !’’ he struggled trying to escape my grasp, but each of his movements was only aggravating his case. And as I thought my suffering was reaching an end, I felt my eyelashes burning my pupils, as they became sharp as razorblades. Struggling myself trying to begin what was going on, I choked with my own saliva, and realized that my lips became poisonous.

Loosening my grasp on the swearing being, he distanced himself from my being fast enough, wondering himself what was happening. The sick fuck obviously didnt changed, look at this pile of creeping shit ! he added to the situation.

Tilting my head up and finally opening my eyes, I grasped the whip I had attached in my coat’s interior. Whiping the emptyness of thin air with it, clearing the astmosphere for round II…

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:11 am Reply with quote
Few weeks had passed since the malevolent incursion that drove Requiem’s sire in the depts of never ceasing persecutions. Not once the thought of succombing to the excruciating pain crossed his mind, he knew his failure would lead his own creation to suffer worse than he’s going throught…night after night the pain was growing inside, and one can only take so much before passing away, even the Dark One.

Bleeding and battered, the former Prince was chained upon the ceiling by his wrists, his head bent down on himself as his carcass slowly balanced left to right, his feet never touching ground, suspended. His naked torso revealed signs of advanced torture and lacerations, burnt cross marks, freshly opened wounds and deep lacerations, and yet, this was only a glimpse of things to come.

‘’ Why this sudden loyalty over a wretched childe, you’re different than the stories I heard of you, I’m seriously deceived…’’ spoke the malevolent beast to the prince of shadows, he knew the stories about the Dark One were true, but he never understood why he changed so much in so little time…

‘’ That fucking pendant, what’s in it ?’’ added with arrogance the same blades covered head beast. For a split second the Dark One lat open his mind for the ennemy to see throught, unwillingly.

Still refusing to talk I see, perhaps this will change your mind, yet again added the being, ordering his sibblings to bring forth his next tools of torture. A rusted old metal box brought the servants, by the looks of it, it didnt seemed much more than a pile of fucking rusting metal.

Applying sharp metal objects deep into the skin of Valek, the being secondly attached wires relaying the rusted box to those very piece of metal inhabiting the living corpse of the ex-Prince. Turning the power of the box on, an lethal electrical shock invaded the Dark One’s inner self. The pain was clearly unbearable, and his screams approved my last line.

You’ll succomb to the pain sooner or later Valek, might as well end your suffering now by telling where is your childe, and the Raven. Bluntly suggested the being, it was obvious now that the problems this uncivilized Brujah Raven had was the one causing Valek so much pain.

Smoke quickly emerged from his electrified body a few minutes before he passed out to the beast humongous deception, yet again, he didnt managed to aquire the informations he desired.

‘’ Warn me when he wakes up again, I’m not done with him…’’

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((i really am impressed man. your writing has become incredibly well done. not just in prose, but in the content. you've really reached an philisophical level with your chars that i don't have

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:18 am Reply with quote
(( Thanks man, feels nice to hear coming from a talented writer. And make no mistake dude, your stories and characters are incredible, and I'm sure everyone agrees on that :) ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:00 am Reply with quote
Can you feel my haunting, mighty Raven. I whispered in forms of hauntings, infiltrating his mind by manipulation. I had to make it fast, I knew my master required needed assisstance at the moment, I could feel it. Fighting with the Raven once more, was going to be so pleasurable, but time is running short on my side, I have to convince him somehow, someway.

Wicked is it not ? I’m only starting Raven, you can avoid an humiliating defeat if you would for one second listen to me. I added, hoping he would come to reason, I never was against him, originaly I came to lend him an helping hand on behalf of my master, I admit I pushed the limits earlier with his mens, but they searched for it.

See that steel pipe ? I’ll stash it so deep down your butt, and when I’ll kick your ass again back down to shithole town it’s gonna echoe. He said, oh his arrogance was of a bad taste, but I admired the rage within himself, such fury, the eager for more.

Had enough yet, I said, immidiately after wraping the leather whip around his neck, holding him like a dog in a leash. He sent me to help you, are you at this point ignorant or just plain stupid ! I added again, freeing him from my grasp.

Alright, enough is enough, we’re equal and we’ll settle this another time. Don’t want to hear one night that someone heard of that. He said, he was obviously insulted to lose the second round, I can say I got lucky, in a way.

‘’ So… how come this perverted sick fiend wish to help me huh ? That I remember, it’s been a decade since I last saw him. Actually thought he was dead.’’ They both shared common goals, that is at least what I answered him, by the look on his visage he expected nothing more, and no less.

‘’ If you should please, the problems you’re having are growing in our absence, let’s make haste… partner’’ I said, but still wondered how I would go back home, the car I used was totaled, and I was seeing nothing else in our surroundings we could use.

Your ride is dead, that’s where I come into play…

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:13 am Reply with quote
Escorted to a designated cell, the naked toes of the former Prince grinded on dusty ground as the henchmens of the distorted creature held him by his arms, pulling the shadow one in the antechamber, awaiting furthermore persecutions. The young pupils of this wretched beast took a malicious pleasure beating him down to a bloody pulp once again, reducing the Dark One to a familiar state of coma.

It was not by chance that this trouble came to be, every imperceptible details coordinated strangely all to well, and the scent of betrayal infested thin air and every thoughts of the prince of shadows. The pyre iris’s of the fallen prince luminated for the last time, his burning flame vanished, relinquishing any hopes of survival, and this for the very first time in his entire existence.

Before departing, the henchmens cared meticulously to humiliate Angelica’s childe, taking souvenir of their victory by immortalizing themselves in pictures, each of them taken with a foot on top of Valek’s torso. The roaring and laughters escaping their lips would forever haunt him, in present and future, should he live long enough.

Time denied him any rest, persecuted heavier than the previous nights, for months the masquerade of pain he endured, being fed only enough to keep the unlife present within his decaying corpse. The mutilations upon his carcass was so severe, that even his sire herself would find it difficult to recognize her own creation.

[i:4dbb4982a4]Do you remember me… Va…ek do you rem..ber me ? V..lek an..er me.[/i:4dbb4982a4] Heard the Dark One, each words seemingly being cut, his wounds had severly damaged every aspect of his decaying body. A soft hand caressed his burnt visage, desperately attempting to strip him off coma state.

The sombre noir whispers of Angelica had conclusively woke him up, relief engulfed the ex-prince lungs as his eyes were graced by her sombre precense. He cared not how she managed to locate him, he only desired to escape his captors, and this desire had been denied by a large blade penetrating his sire’s abdomen.

‘’ He’ll remember you eventualy, should he please me long enough with his unlife.’’ The demented beast blattered, he had waited weeks on end for this rescuer, the infamous sire of the Dark One, everything his sick little desires wished for, he now had. Blood oozed from her wounds and mouth as she crawled a small distance, only to cover her childe, attempting to prevent any further harm being applied to him.

‘’ Aint it touching !’’ roared the beast, hammering the palid body of Valek’s sire with numerous stomps. Nonetheless, she remained in a protective position towards her childe, covering him with nothing else but herself, injuring herself furthermore with every blow thrown at her.

Feeling she was about to pass out herself, she whispered to her childe’s ears.

[i:4dbb4982a4]I’ve never been so proud of you… I swear, somehow, we’ll get out of here…alive.[/i:4dbb4982a4]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:57 am Reply with quote
Hung in vulgarity, alike butcher’s meat, the lord of agony and his mentor were denied any forms of peaceful rest. The clothes the accoutrements they were once proudly recognized for were no more than simple rags, thorned, lacerated, decapitated by numerous instruments of torture, whips, flails and chains, respectfuly mentioning little.

Regretfuly residing in a deeper comatic condition, the fallen Prince and his sire Angelica were both hands tied to the ceiling, hanging and swinging like vulgar decaying corpses pushed around by the breath of the reaper. Their movements of the silver chains holding them were marked by small trails of blood on the ground surface.

The divine queen of chaos began to endure what her childe had been throught these past nights, unforgivable torture, advanced techniques of brainwashing in attemp to uncover what those foul beings desired to obtain so much, the location of Requiem, and the misteries held inside the ‘’pendant’’.

[i:9586d77bd9]We could do so much more together[/i:9586d77bd9], sadisticly whispered the beast to Angelica’s left ear, his tongue flirting with her skin. [i:9586d77bd9]I’d rather die a thousand times than having to see your ugly distorted visage each night.[/i:9586d77bd9] She replied, negatively of course. Her answer granted her a very special gift, a long and dented dagger slowly carving it’s slot into her already wounded abdomen. Her head found nest on the best shoulder, moaning in excruciating and dolorous agony.

[i:9586d77bd9]Pity, we could have done much together my dear. Your fate will be the same as your wretched creation, an eternity of unceasing agony.[/i:9586d77bd9] Not able to substract the desired informations, the beast ordered to burn the freshly open wound of Angelica, using a shining red piece of burning metal. The sharp bladed beast departed from the chamber, graced by the tortured screams of Valek’s sire…

[b:9586d77bd9]Not so far from there…[/b:9586d77bd9]

Speeding in the jam-packed streets of the Cascadian Metropolis, The Raven and Requiem had been given chase by numerous police vehicules. The dangerous ride had already been the cause of many accidents, whom by chance had not been made public by the cascadian news yet. Time reserves always a few surprises, and at any moments everything could turn upside down.

[i:9586d77bd9]Those bastards won’t fuckin’ quit, but they won’t have me ![/i:9586d77bd9] Said the Raven, his hands opening the glove box. Inside it lied two 9mm’s, awaiting to be held and fired. [i:9586d77bd9]Take those babies and blast their asses all the way down to hell.[/i:9586d77bd9] Mentioned the Raven once more, as she lowered the window, to carefuly position herself so to aim at the lead car tires. Luckily firing in one of them the police car zig-zaged to conclusively roll from top to bottom, revealing each time for a split second the gas-tank. And as expected, Requiem had successfully managed to lodge a bullet in it, therefor blowing up in flames the lead vehicule, resulting in an enormous car crash, thus escaping the forces of order, as Raven raised them the finger of honour...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[quote:c7398f0116="Valek"] as Raven raised them the finger of honour...[/quote:c7398f0116] :shock:

::snickers:: Good one, that. :D