<  Chit-Chat  ~  Pathetic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 117Location: ChicagoJoined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:24 pm
http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.1185046.0.teacher_investigated_for_lurid_vampire_websites.php

just found this randomly... what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Scandal = pathetic

Teacher = Vampire fanatic or not, I'd shag her :D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
That lady deserves a medal for what she's putting up with. *sigh* She had enough professionalism to keep the two seperate and, I'll bet my bottom dollar, that icon isn't what she really looks like. The gods know mine isn't a characature of myself! How many others are doing far worse (and getting caught at it) that they have to send up quite the fireworks over a passion, i.e. writing? Are we ONLY allowed to write nothing but bible approved pieces? How about we reverse the world and become evil. That way, those who write religious stuff can now become the hunted!! Wonder how they'd feel about reversed sitches? Eh? :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
There was a big article in one of the daily papers the other week about her. As far as I am concerned everyone is entitled to their own personal life and that is not a problem as long as it doesn't effect anyone else in a bad way.

So what if she enjoys writing erotic/vampiric stories.....that doesn't make her a bad teacher :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I think people who write vampire fiction and the like should be shot. And yes, that teacher is a hotty. And yes, I'd shag her. Christ I hate "Christians."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
[quote:ac60ff65fd]I think people who write vampire fiction and the like should be shot.[/quote:ac60ff65fd]

Wha?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
Political correctness. That this woman is so abused for her vampire fiction and the like, shows that political correctness is doing exactly what I expected it eventually would.

It is censoring people, based on a tyranny by a few. Everyone wants pristine and perfect, prim and proper, and completely acceptable to the public eye. A form of subtle censorship that we enforce upon ourselves and force upon others.

Don't speak an opinion, it might offend someone.

Don't write anything but pretty flowers and bunny rabbits, never know who might read and be outraged.

Its all put in place so neatly and prettily, when it is really such an ugly thing. And then, in the blink of an eye, a railroading, and we've lost important freedoms, like freedom of expression, and we might not even know it.

This time a lot of folks see it, but that doesn't make it any easier on this teacher, because honestly, this has got to be awfully hard on the woman.

My sympathies to the lady. Wish I'd had a teacher that creative when I was in high school.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Frank, Peter is waving an "ironic sarcasm flag", didn't you see it?

Yeah, this is pretty stupid. Yay for the moral minority.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
I'd like to invite her to Cascadia... I think shed fit right in.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quote
[quote:0abe909f85="Julius Darrant"]Frank, Peter is waving an "ironic sarcasm flag", didn't you see it?

Yeah, this is pretty stupid. Yay for the moral minority.[/quote:0abe909f85]

Grah! Curse my metal body :/

Offline Profile ICQ