<  Character Bio's  ~  (Blood) Frost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 21Location: Oregon Ohio USAJoined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:53 pm
I was twenty one, first week of true partyn and I met her.... She had stunning features, coke bottle figure, dark hair, with frozen eyes. Her eyes seemed so arctic blue, that when she looked at me from across the bar I felt chilled; in fact I did have chills down my spine. She was so sexy, my mind wondering between sex and what i'de say to introduce myself; the thought made me parilized for a few moments. I decided to presue her and take the twenty feet it took to be by her side, almost tripping I kept my cool and posture and said 'Hi there, how are you doing?' In one motion she tipped her head to her side rotating her hair from over her eyes, then brushing her white creamy figures around her ear; looking in my eyes. I asked her if I could buy her a drink but she said 'no'. Alarmed I figured hey at least I tried, turned and was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist and sligtly jerked me back to the bar stool. I was amazed with the strength this woman had and the way she did it, only turned me on even more. I sat there staring at her, catching myself for a minite, I said 'so whats your name?' She leaned into me to whisper in my ear, my heart pounding as I breath in her intoxicating aroma, she says 'got a light pretty boy?' I swallow hard, and reach for my pocket...she reaches for my pocket and pulls out my lighter, sparks a cigg- inhails and exhails a slow steady cold fog of smoke. Im in shock, so so very turned on at this point. She asks me where I was staying tonight, 'The South Barclay hotel room thirteen, just a block away from here' I say with a pooker players face, I ask her the same question. She tells me 'close by', then she stands up from the bar and take me by the hand, directing me to the back door exit of the bar. I throw a twenty dollar bill on the bar table while leaving, not even worried about the change; following my lovely new friend out the door. We walk a few feet from the door and she pushes me against the wall, again im amazed with her strength, she leans in to me and kisses my lips. Her eyes only a few inches from mine, she stares into my soul and I felt like I heard her voice in my mind telling me to kiss her; so I did and then she stopped me. We contined to walk the block to the South Bayclay hotel, up the elevator and to my room, lucky number thirteen. As I put the key in the door and twist the handle, in that instant she lunges her body at me pushing me in the door, my back landing on the floor and her on top of me. She used her left foot to kick the door closed and starts to undress me. Literly ripping my shirt down the front then complety off. She gives me one kiss on my chest, gets up and walks into the bathroom; slamming the door behind her. I'm praying for thanks and grinning about the pleasures that I figure are about to happen. I jump into bed and peel off the rest clothing and reach into my jeans for a condom, dim the lights.....and wait for her. The door opens with a dark figure emerged from a room of white glow, I think to myself, there is my sexy angel. She moved so fast from the door to on top of me just as I blinked, there she was; nude and perfect. She leaned into my ear again to whisper, she says to me 'tonight you will be with me forever', she kisses my lips again and starts at my neck. I fell this warmth turning cold as she licks my neck. A dripping felling goes down my shoulder....is she drolling on me, i think to myself....Then I seriously believe I fell asleep, but I know she was still on top of me and my eyes were still open. Its difficult to decribe this strange felling I was having. But the way she made me feel, and the un-knowing of what she was doing....I embraced it all in. From that point foward I decided I wanted to be with this girl for a long time so I accepted this freaky freakness; I smiled. I woke up very tired and felling weak, but she was still there watching me from the other end of the bed; smiling at me. I tried to get up but lacked the strength requried to do so, I layed there and whisped in a weak voice 'thirsty, i'm so thirsty'. My love then returned to me with a cup of which looked like a red wine. I coundnt will myself to life my arm to take it from her, so she helped me. She gave me what I needed to get better.
I still hear her voice in the back of my head, and to this day when i'm out in the night, I can feel her presents. She left me that night, but I believe she hasnt forsaken me; she loves me. She loved me so much that she wrote a letter for me to find in the morning. Explaining things to come, things that I find that are coming true with my body and mind. Yes I know now what I am that I am. A child of the night, a newly embraced life of death, and i'm loving it! :twisted: