<  Chit-Chat  ~  What did you do today?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Well, what did you do? :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
I tried my darnedest to keep a pedophile on the streets in the morning, in the afternoon, I argued a motion that would allow a habitual drunk driver to keep his license :D

Oh yeah, I also drafted Notice stating that we'd be suing the Schuyler County Sheriff's Dept, and a judge for false imprisonment, false arrest, and malicious prosecution. The peace loving individual in question is a Mafia guy :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Me, I got 2 1/2 hrs. of interrupted sleep. Which is quite the trick.

Why I didn't rip the phone out of the wall for it's insolence, I'll never know! :shock:

Just chalk it up to sleep deprivation. ::rubs eyes, *yawns* and shuffles back to bed::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
i ate a donut

it had blueberry filling

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Today was Saturday. I woke up early, popped some painkillers (dental pain) and trudged off to uni for an all day lecture/tutorial thing. I got there right on nine only to discover the lecture had started early. I was subjected to many dry and dull hours of marketing psychology before finally escaping the clutches of the evil institute of learnin' at 4.30pm. The light rain fall had made the road slippery which reminded me (again) that I need new rear tyres. Must not forget (again). It should only take twenty minutes to drive home but some bright spark had selected the fast lane to abandon his vehicle and it forced everyone to slow to a mere 20km/hr. Fortunately I had the dulcet sounds of Depeche Mode to keep me company. I just can't get enough. :)

Though I really wasn't up to it (dental pain and brain strain), I had a celebratory birthday dinner to attend. The bar was wet and I didn't hesitate in drinking way too much sauvignon blanc which resulted in my nearly falling off my platform boots on the way out. Yes, I'm all class.

Now I'm home but it's too early for bed but too late to go out. I've traded the platforms for fluffy slippers and I'm half-watching the end of 'Twister' (Helen Hunt) on tv. When did I get so old?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Umm...I woke up at 7 AM to get ready for work (on a Saturday ffs!) and instantly fell back asleep effectively making myself late! :)

Got to work, slammed two cups of coffee (for you Brits it's like tea only darker) and am now piddling around on the internet as opposed to actually working.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Went to work. Worried about my mum, she was in Hospital but got sent home today, had a heart to heart with my boss about her boyfriend :roll:

Came home. Had a workout. Sat at comp and typed this....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
i ate pizza

it was pepperoni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:48 am Reply with quote
Kahn, I'm concerned about your diet. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatar"Brujah"Posts: 62Location: Central FloridaJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 am
From the 16th to the 21th of this month, I've been doing the same thing.
Wake up in the afternoon to go to work for 9 hours.
Get home in time to grab a bite to eat and shuffle back out to a party here, a tournament there.
Make it home before the sun rises to sleep for a few hours until the alarm clock goes off.

Still pretty fun, despite my current lack of funds. Time will change that.

I feel the anger changing me!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
ok.. you asked for this..

4 am.. woke up and calmed down the baby..

7 am woke up and fed the baby..(( i had to use his feeding tube because he didn't want to eat AGAIN)).

8 kissed one of the little Drainlings and sent her to school

8 30 took the neighbor kid to school

9 30 had therapy over to tell me how to feed the baby ..

1 ate lunch with Drainling #2 then fed baby (( again with feeding tube))

2 get ready for work

3 get to work.. where i get to have an enjoyable supper with child molesters, murders, whinny needy phycos. and all the other cast offs of this great land.

7 get cussed out by the dreggs of socity.. and have to "help" one to his room.

730 gett called to help on another building because a very large man how hates everyone wants to kill everyone.. and will only cooperate with treatment if we and i quote " take that bitch nurse out of here in bloody chains". So we don't and he gets mad so we have to again "help" him to his room.. where he proceeds to toss his dresser at the security officer.. and attempt to kick, punch, threaten, and spit on everone in the room.

10 yelled at by a child molester and called incompatent for not getting him an apple.

11 peacefull drive home..

1130.. first drink Rum and coke.

1130 is the best time of my whole day

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Wow Drain...that sounds like fun :P

Why won't the baby eat if you don't mind me asking?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 21Location: Oregon Ohio USAJoined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:53 pm
Today I arised to a dark room with the repetative machine sound of my metalic fan....felling the cold air on my feet, from a night of tossing and turning. None of my five pillows were even on my king size bed, they had been placed in all directions of the room. Did I have a pillow fight last night with myself in my dreams? I decide to stand and streach my fleshly body feeling the blood rush from my feet to my brain reminding me of the things I did last night. Yes the hung over feeling comes then goes but when the cold water hits my forehead; then trinkles down my body it revives me for daybreak. Such a bright sun, I turn my head only to put on black glasses and embrace the warmth that comes from above....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quote
i ate a kitten

it was black and gray

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Kahn...

Now [b:42d7cce86d]"I'm"[/b:42d7cce86d] concerned about your diet!! :shock: :shock: