<  Neverwinter Nights  ~  Game on!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Trish: Are we going to finish that game this weekend? Stef said Saturday night but I'm not sure what time we nominated.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
AFAIK, we [b:93835554fa]are[/b:93835554fa] playing, Saturday. I'm planning on checking with Stef tonight, as it is. But as to the time, I have no clue. I'm quite flexible and all you guys need to do is decide what's best for you two and I'll just play. You can even call me in the dead of night. Oh, wait.....I forgot, I'm still [b:93835554fa]UP[/b:93835554fa] in the dead of night!! :shock:

Like I said, decide the time that's convenient for you, then call/e-mail me and let me know. I'll be there, ready to hack and slash. :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
I've got a stupid paper to write on sunday (my time) but I can play in the morning, say from 8.30am my time. I think that worked at to be around 11pm for Stef which is about when he finishes playing *insert name of other game here*.

Stef?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Did you not get my email, dear?

9am Sunday Batty time
4pm Saturday Trishy time
Midnight Steffy time.

Which gives me time to finish my game of D&D on OpenRPG.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:20 am Reply with quote
nope, no email.

9am is good. I shall already be caffeinated. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
I'll be there with bells on!! :shock:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
so who killed whom?

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:40 am Reply with quote
we killed bandits and then some goblins killed us and then I had a dream about a dragon and suddenly we were back fighting the goblins again..... :)

we've got more game to finish, but I can't play til after I finish writing this paper

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
You forgot the most important part:

After many hard nights of travelling along dangerous roads (see Bat's comment about bandits and goblins) we eventually arrived at the brewery, where we were able to take delivery of much needed beer. Rejoicing, we returned to our client and resupplied the inn.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:44 am Reply with quote
oh yeah, how could I forget about the beer? And the dresses! Oh my, the dresses! And the unforgiving torrents of rain. And the cat meat!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
and the sex!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:48 pm Reply with quote
sex? hmm... I don't recall any sex, but ok :)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quote
[quote:ea2b720aac="batty"]And the cat meat!!![/quote:ea2b720aac]

(Paladin) IC:

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

::shudders incessantly, looks like he's going to throw up::

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:37 pm Reply with quote
I wonder what will happen when they run out of cats. Will they storm the next town in search of cat meat or will they turn their knives and forks towards the dogs?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:10 am Reply with quote
Cruel, you guys. Really cruel to the poor guy! :twisted: ::wonders is you'll be able to figure out his second weakness and drive him over the edge?:: :shock: