<  Dusty Books  ~  Misanthropia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:41 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Thanks Misty, Thanks ad :)

Hey very nice post there man, your french right ? I've just read your signature and I was wondering. ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:42 pm Reply with quote
A month passed ever since the last murder, the deep silence that was reigning over Earth was surely no good sign, this silence...was unusual, too calm, coming from the Dark One and the Queen of all damned.

WHY this silence and WHY its duration, a reason was most certainly lying behind it. All became clear when the Ancient one looked upon the thorned skies as it echoed with a thunderous noise, a pouring rain of blood fell upon the city of Jerusalem, where the Ancient one Misanthropia currently was after what seemed like an endless search which lasted a month now. The Dark One, Valek, has been searching for the " Bible of Creation " and judging by what just took place, he had most likely just found it.....

[u:22871a758f][i:22871a758f][b:22871a758f]One week later, Jerusalem[/b:22871a758f][/i:22871a758f][/u:22871a758f]

In a cathedral lit with only white candles. Chants of what seemed like angels engulfing the whole place, lied roughly ten Kindred priest, which nine of them had just recently found death in the hands of Misanthropia.

The last preacher closed its eyes, horrified by the view of this Demon walking towards him, stopping mid-way thru her walk, Misanthropia smiled evily as she placed her right hand on her forehead, slowly slidding it downard, her shape was changing, her appearance, changed to one of a nun, nothing like fooling the weak to get what you want.

" Father Victor, are you okay? " spoke Misanthropia, her body and voice still the one of a nun.

" Sister Andra ? " replied the preacher. " Yes it is I "

As Misanthropia asked what just took place, trying to gain the trust of the preacher by fooling him with this fake appearance, the father blurted out everything in details, how the rest of his brothers were savagely killed by this Demon, the burning flame that was in its eyes would forever haunt him said father Victor.

As Misanthropia began talking about the Ancient prophecy with father Victor, all became clear as crystal for him. Now he knew why everything was changing rather quickly.

" I knew not that you were aware of the Ancient Prophecy sister Andra, you are so new around here, strange. "

" Perhaps father, but do not let this fool you, believe me I know more than you can imagine.... As I mentioned earlier, I think this Dark One was in search of the Bible of Creation, and father, with what happened it is most likely sure he found it, tell me now , WHERE IS IT LOCATED ? I ... we need to go see and stop what we can from happening. " spoke Misanthropia, clearly getting pissed of the nun persona she was playing.

" I cannot reveal dear Andra " .... " Would you rather have thousands dying because of your fucking fault! " replied Misanthropia.

" By God, your language Andra, why this .... I can't tell where it is located, I would be violating a rule of Christianity " spoke Father Victor .

" Christianity, nothing more than a fucking lies.... " spoke Misanthropia..

" A ... An ... and ... Andra ? "

" Fair enough of these stupidities, talk or die like the others preacher .... " replied Misanthropia as she turned her back on the father, regaining her real appearance ... Her voice as usual, echoeing from every corner of the place, her mouth not opening at all.

As the father was blurting out holy prayers as if it would protect himself from its inivitable (sp) death, Misanthropia turned back, the burning flame the father spoke earlier was even stronger in her eyes at this moment.

" You are no different from them, you are a Demon, why should I even speak of its location " replied father Victor, his voice shaking with fear.

" Do you simply know what the Son of Midian is up to fucking preacher .... No ... you have absolutely no idea, hear my words well, preacher .... " approaching the preacher and digging her nails into its rib cage, the Demon spoke once more

" He will read the words of Creation backwards, therefore he will UNDO creation, everything and nothing will disapear aside from the ones whom read those words and the Father of Darkness. Quite honestly I don't give a shit if it happens, I could care less, and in fact I would even enjoy it, but this time is different, my fucking life depends on it not to happen. Now speak, before I make you endure pain like only legends can tell .... "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:14 pm Reply with quote
His eyes filled with tears, his soul with fear, the preacher constantly puking those fucking holy prayers as he looked upon the empty eyes of the demon, filled with nothing less than pure hatred, he finally revealed the location of the spoken Bible.

A painful scenery followed as the preacher bled from his mouth, as the Demon crushed slowly and painfuly the rib cage of the preacher. The eyes of the preacher pleading for the pain to stop, made the following words heard inside the church as the pews violently flew away to crash on the holy crucifix of the Son of God, one after another, as if wanting to hurt it more each time.

" Be sure to be pleased with the ways of your death, for only once will it happen before your eternal suffering "

Looking at her work, seeing the pews slamming and crushing themselves on the crucifix one after another, the Ancient one stood up and in a sign of defiance stood in front of the holy figure as for the first time she spoke with words of mouth.

" Death has a contract on life and Hell in-between,what was once not certain is now foreseen "

Each word causing a violent earth shake one after another, made the preacher's eyes litteraly explode with simply hearing the words of the Ancient One.

Now leaving to head toward the location given by the Preacher, Misanthropia suddenly stopped as she felt a new precense, one not close but most certainly far away for now. Having visions of the Prince of London with this stranger. Regaining her senses, she smiled evily as this arrival might proove useful to her .. Changing her direction to leave towards London to lay her eyes on this stranger, she departed straight away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:58 am Reply with quote
(( Alright, umm, I'm planning into going into the depts of each of my NPC'S in this thread, so to avoid any confusion possible and so not to wonder's who's who. Here is a link to a web page where ive put most of my NPC'S, hopefuly it'll help a bit :)

http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_npcs/entrance.html ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:08 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:41 am
The flea-ridden room the stranger had taken was a far cry from the palaces of his youth... or even of recent years. This kindred who once had commanded armies, manipulated vast fortunes, risen to the highest ranks of kindred society.

Now... nothing. A forgotten shadow, feared by some, but little more than a laughing stock to those who remembered. The mad one. Tainted blood. Delusional.

Yet, this place with it's threadbare and patchy carpet, it's stained mattress resting upon a rusted bedframe was, perhaps, perfect for his means. Abstinence was as much a part of his journey as any other. There was so much to do, so much to achieve, an infinity of time, yet no time at all, in which to find that which he sought. Ultimately, he would complete the quest, or in failing, simply fade from existance.

Above him, the bare bulb, which dangled from the ceiling began once again to swing back and forth. Moving to and fro upon the length of brown, twisted and rotting cable that held it. Ticking like a metronome, marking time for the orchestra of creaking springs above. A ballad which told of the activities of the tired and drawn lady, all skin and bone, attending to the needs of one of her gentlemen. From time to time, during the night, they would pass on the stairs. If she was alone, she might smile, a facade, an advertisement perhaps. An offer the stranger would never accept. Pleasures of the flesh, howsoever obtained were forbidden him.

Abstinence, penance, remorse. Occasionally the stranger would hear screams from that upstairs room. But never did he act upon them. Once upon a time, he would have charged in with righteous anger, to save the fair maiden from her oppressor. Not now. At least she was alive.

The stranger frowned, self-pity was not on his road and would be a hindrance. Something else to put behind him. Something else to deny himself.

Abruptly the stranger turned, his maniac eyes alight with a green glow. Was that someone watching him? No. An empty, still room. Devoid utterly, of life. Another delusion. Something else to be put aside, ignored. Yet, he could not shake the feeling, the feeling of being watched.

I don't think so...
Offline Profile YIM