<  Dusty Books  ~  Misanthropia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:23 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
After the decision of the Inner Cirlce to bring down the Dark Prince of Cascadia, Valek, and the rest of the upper Hierarchy as well, nothing was never heard again of the Dark Prince, like if he simply vanished. Rumors and sayings were crawling around the city stating that the Dark Prince had met final death, some others tought that the use of Demonologie by the Dark Prince made him disapear. Of course nothing that was said was sure to be true, however those who knew Valek well in the past and present, knew that the deadly silence and nothingness in Cascadia would only last a certain time, it had been months now that Valek and his sire Angelica disapeared, a selected few knew all too well what was coming, the Son of Midian, Valek, would return in due time, for him, peace meant nothing more than reloading guns, if you put it this way. He would come back and get his revenge on those whom he considered traitors, simply put, a major part of the population and a selected few Kindred . Peace is nearly reaching its end, Christian blood soon will cover the ground once more, preacher of lies soon to be nailed.

The Kindred had been searching these two for months now, they had no luck, no news, nothing at all. Slowly starting losing hope in finding them, the Kindred reduced their search little by little. Everything was about to change ....

In London, was a place where most of the Kindred commited crimes against their own Kind were punished, sentenced to death, some other more lucky escaping with only a minor punishment. There would be the very beginning of an end to come in a near future. Inside the security room, the Kind of area where the prisoner is isolated in a room, with a mirror glass making any prisoner visible from one side, and everything invisible to the Prisoner on the other side, in there was sitting the Dark demonic Kindred, Valek, he in other words managed to pass thru the whole security system, and self captured himself and placed himself in the security room. This brought up many questions, and no answers. His presence should have been noticed, and yet, nothing was ever detected. After hours of questioning, the Kindred didnt succeeded in getting a simple word from the Dark demonic being.

An immense fear grasped the Kindred present there as the demon raised his head and looked thru the mirror saying " I am the Demon that dwells in the Darkest flame, the Evil from inside, I am a Demon, King of the Darkest realm, for I am Valek " . His eyes becoming of an ember red, standing up and getting inches from the mirror glass that separated the group of Kindred from him, looking at them one by one as if to say that their time was about to reach an end. One of the Kindred called one whom knew the Evil deeds and acts of Valek in the past and present, now knowing that the demonic Kindred was inside the building the only words that came out of the responsible voice was " Get out there! He will kill you all! "
Smiling evily as if he heard the words the Dark demonic Kindred, Valek, raised his arms to form a cross position, slowly starting to levitate in the air, talking in a Demonic voice, a strong wind sound was heard, than everything became pitch black, for a few seconds, than every glass, windows etc, exploded in pieces, piercing the skin of every Kindred present, as the room was still pitch black, the camera was rotating trying to find something, the only visible thing was over ten dead bodies dismembered lying on the ground, organs floating in their own blood, all lighted by the sparks that was making the neon light that was constanly flickering, showing the Dark demonic Kindred walking over the dead bodies that he just mutilated, turning to face the camera, Valek spoke only a few words " One by one I will take you "
the view that was offered after was simply demence in itself, the room lit in fire, the Dark demonic Kindred Valek standing in the middle of it, arms crossed, looking at the camera, the flames clearly not bothering him at all. No one could ever explain what happened there, the flames burned everything in its path.... The only remaining was ashes of the Kindred whom were there, and yet again, most of it already disapeared.

[u:7d4b52e7b6][i:7d4b52e7b6][b:7d4b52e7b6]Few nights later, London[/b:7d4b52e7b6][/i:7d4b52e7b6][/u:7d4b52e7b6]

Four Kindred whom survived the incident were watching the videotape recorded by the Camera, as the screen went black, announcing the end of the recording, one of them turned and asked

" Is this the only tape of it ? " , " Yes, sadly " replied another Kindred, the four standing horrified in the dark room

" Does anyone else aside from us know about this? " asked the same Kindred once more
" No, we are the only four left of the incident, no one else knows about it, tho we should warn the community of this. " as this sentence ended, a door slammed open, and before they even had the time to turn back, the four Kindred were mutilated, and lying dead in many parts on the floor, taking the tape out of the video, Valek's Sire, Angelica smirked as she looked down at the Kindred she just killed and burned the tape, erasing every proofs of anything that happened.

" We were once on your side, but you had to backstab us, you are now suffering the consequences, the worst is still to come, pathetic Kindred! " spoke Angelica as she walked away of the room after taking care of erasing every proofs possible.

An ancient saying taken from a thousands years old prophecy said :

" Hear us now, let this be the night of reckoning. The gauntlet has been thrown, and the challenge is met. With Death-rattle chains, and brimstones from below, we will come with a black-hearted rage, and eyes of burning coal. Let the fire burn and blood flow, let skulls and bones tower up to the heavens, so ends the pitiful reign of man "

Those words were about to take their meaning in details, as it already started ....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((wuh oh, the Dark One is back and apparently VERY peeved :shock:

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:09 pm Reply with quote
((i fear nothing...but you know what... nahhhhh... leave that to everyone elses imagination))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:43 am Reply with quote
[u:5eaf65a4f3][i:5eaf65a4f3][b:5eaf65a4f3]Two nights later, London[/b:5eaf65a4f3][/i:5eaf65a4f3][/u:5eaf65a4f3]

Deep down under feets of fresh black earth, a selected few from the Clan of Death had been studying the two Demons, Valek & Angelica. In a dark room, were two Cappadocian's, one of them reading out loud what was written in the book of the damned, which had been stolen from the crypts of those two demons. What was written in this book of prophecy, had already started to reveal itself to the world, the demonic murders two nights ago was only the beginning of an endless search for fresh blood. The oldest of the two began reading once more, as they felt that something was coming their way soon enough.

" As nightfall sets in, they crawl out from their graves, where they been hiding from the sunlight rays, until Midian calls out their names, the never ending hunger, burns their inside, with the flame from Hell, never easing pain, they are living shadows, cursed to live in black, you can see the reflection of the moon in their empty eyes. "

Those words were certainly of no comfort .... And what they had read next was the incident that took place two nights ago in London, rubbing his eyes slowly, the old Cappadocian continued his reading..

" On the fourth night, they will wander along the path of Darkness, their hearts so cold, their skin so pale, driven forth by the questions, their answers are written in blood, sweet CAPPADOCIAN blood. "

Raising his head drasticly, the Cappdocian whispered " We must escape, they are coming ", " but whom master ? " replied the younger one, " They " said the oldest one, pointing at the picture in the thousand years old book, refering to a picture where Angelica and Valek were spearing their own Kind in a lost convent, this very convent.

All the candles lit in this dark place were suddenly all dying one after another, as the last one died, the room became pitch black, this only lasted a few seconds, as the candle's fire were once more, on the ground, forming a pantagram. The Earth started to shake as two voices from the ouside spoke the following

" Cappadocian Blood soon will cover the ground, as we drive the nails of evil, deep inside. You will all be nothing more than crucified whores, HAIL MURDER ! as the nails are hammered DEEP! "

As the old Cappadocian stood up to the sound of an head rolling on the ground to finally hit the door on the other side, he looked back at the youngest Cappadocian, telling him to not move. Slowly opening the door, the cracking sound of the door heard thru the entire domain, what the Cappadocian saw, had simply no words to describe. All the Cappadocian's got crucified upside down on the brick wall, their torse ripped open, their inner organs still falling on the ground, creating a pool of blood which was making its way toward the two remaining Cappadocian's, grasped by fear the old one stepped back and closed the door and locked it, screaming to the younger one to read the following lines of the book. Listening to his elder, the young one did so as he read the following

" A darkened place beyond the eternal death, hung many victims crucified lifeless, stolen of all their dignity, the fresh blood on their pale skin still dripping as they start burning into fire eternal as the demons forces their way through the flames, to end two lives which will hurt the clan "

A tear of blood escaping from the old one's eyes, he spoke the following words as his body started shaking, his eyes turning amber red " DIABOLIS INTERIUM ", the body than bursted into flames, the ashes getting blown away by the door getting forced open, the Dark one, Valek, appeared and smiled evily as he said

" Angels weep, as they slowly sink down the spears, their kingdom is gone, now ruled by the cloven hooves. Once again the Nazarene whore is nailed, but this time we won't leave any devotees behind ! "

The tormented scream of the young Cappadocian getting brutaly murdered by Valek and Angelica were echoeing thru the entire burning domain, the scream ended as the blood of the young one touched the floor. Looking down at the cross that was wearing the dead young one, Valek spoke

" Look down you so called God, step down from your heavenly throne, let your divine tears of blood rain over us, and behold what I do to your servants ! " With those words said, the two demons disapeared once more, into a place where only the damned had entry, the entire hidden area burned down to ashes, once again leaving no proofs behind ....

Armageddon finally comes ....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:41 am Reply with quote
[u:bbeb12cdb6][i:bbeb12cdb6][b:bbeb12cdb6]Two weeks later, France[/b:bbeb12cdb6][/i:bbeb12cdb6][/u:bbeb12cdb6]

The return of the Dark one was certainly felt by the clan of Death, at least, those whom died did. However, down in Paris, the precense of the Dark One had been predicted by father Adrian, a long tought dead Cappadocian, for countless decades he and his servant had been studying on the Dark one and his Sire, even after all those years, they found no weak points to attack them with, at least that wouldnt cause any problems to them. After hours of discussion with a selected few Kindred present at this Cathedral named " Notre Dame des Septs Douleurs " ( Lady of the seven pain ), they came to a conclusion that none did liked, but this was the only option that would give humanity a chance of survival, and again, this option could also kill the remaining of Humanity more quickly than it was already dying.

In the past, Valek did countless attemps of ending mankind, and always intentionaly stopped in the process, as if warning that one day this would not stop, this time, the book of the damned, the prophecy was completing itself slowly, Armageddon seemed to get closer each night that passed by. In the past many foes had been sent to exterminate the Dark One, all those whom opposed him, died in the worst ways possible, this time, they knew that they COULDNT kill the Demons with Angels, now .... they had to risk everything, only a Demon could fight a Demon, and they were on the verge of unleashing something more powerful than they ever knew.

Misanthropia, a thousand years old Demon, created by Midian, which power was enormous, had turned its back on the Father of Darkness, not to help the light, certainly not, but to rule supreme over everyone, over Demons, Angels and even Gods. Misanthropia fell at the hand of Midian himself, the body had been abandoned somewhere on this Earth, thousands of years ago, which nowadays, this location is known as France. The body of the fallen Demon had been kept by the Cathedral of " Notre Dame Des Sept douleurs " thinking that one night, when the time comes, this could be of use.... it took centuries before they even knew whom this was, they luckily found out by reading the book of the damned a few decades ago.

It has been said that one whom holds the " cross of despair " could have control over this ancient demon. Father Adrian had it, so the council agreed on giving it a go, they were about to unleash a Demon as powerful as Valek himself, the Son of Midian, tho it was their only hope, it was also a great risk to take.

[u:bbeb12cdb6][i:bbeb12cdb6][b:bbeb12cdb6]Two nights later[/b:bbeb12cdb6][/i:bbeb12cdb6][/u:bbeb12cdb6]

The council now arrived at the crypt of Misanthropia, located where none knew about it, not even the Dark one himself. Father Adrian looked upon the coffin of Misanthropia, than back to his servants, then looking up, closing his eyes as he said

" Father, forgive us for what we are about to do, it is our last hope "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 12:10 am Reply with quote
The ritual lasted for hours on end, each minutes of it accompanied the Cappadocian's whom were maybe living their last night, none really knew if what Father Adrian had in mind would work, chance is something one haves to take to sometime succeed in forgotten paths.

Father Adrian motioned his servants to approach the coffin and read the inscription to finally complete the ritual. In agreement, the servants moved silently, slowly, nearly unwillingly. Laying their eyes on the coffin, they read out loud the demonic carvings whom would set the demon free.

[b:07ef84781f][i:07ef84781f]" As pride precedes a downfall , so she took her place before the firewall, of dissonant choirs whose faith in one was embraced in this demon whose fate was hung .... between forgiveness and the damage done...."[/i:07ef84781f][/b:07ef84781f]

With a violence never seen before, screams of pain were thrown by the demon, chains grasping Adrian's servants by their throats, hooks digging their way deep unto their victims whom were still concient of what was taking place, concient of their upcoming death, concient of the years of pain awaiting. The bodies dragged violently inside the coffin, resulting the horrific sound of countless bones getting broken, followed by a wave of dark blood bursting its way out of the coffin, the hand of the ancient one appearing on the edge of the coffin, covered with blood and skin pieces, slowly rising to reveal its full body, the demon covered in blood, organs coming from the ones whom she just savagely killed, her eyes were reflecting the flames of Hell as she pierced deep into the eyes of Father Adrian.

Engulfed in enormous fear, Father Adrian quickly put around his neck the Cross of Despair, hoping his plan would work.

" You will serve heaven until I deem fit to require no more your services demon " spoke Father Adrian whose voice was shaking with fear.

" Better to reign in Hell " echoed in the room, the answer seemed to come from numerous places at the same time, without the Demon opening her mouth.

Holding tight the cross of despair around his neck, Father Adrian slowly raised it and spoke once more

" You will serve me "

The word " Never " echoed clearly in the room, the voice once again seeming to come from every corner of the place. Approaching the preacher slowly, the ancient Demon, Misanthropia, extended her arm as if to tear the head of Adrian, a scream of pain escaped the demon's mouth as what seemed to be a red barrier of blood was protecting the preacher, giving a sigh of relief that the cross of despair was indeed working, Father Adrian spoke once more " Now you will obay me !! "

The ancient Demon screaming in anger and absolute hatred looked deep into Adrian's eyes as if awaiting him to speak.

" Now, you will do as I say "

- Adrian - " I know Midian is your creator, and you are his shadow. In the begginning there was war in Heaven, Midian and his demons fought against Micheal and his Angels, he won but got casted out into the Earth, his demons and YOU were casted out WITH HIM! " spoke once more Father Adrian whom seemed to know much, perhaps even too much.

" Midian banished you from his army when you turned your back on him to reign supreme over Hell, he ended your miserable existence, now I offer you the chance to regain your freedom, but in exchange you MUST accomplish a task for me .... and this task has two names, one is the Son of Midian, Valek, and the other one is the Queen of all Damned, Angelica. " spoke Adrian

No emotion shown by the ancient demon as Adrian was speaking, was certainly not a good start in favor of the preacher.

" They are accomplishing the prophecy of Midian, and they are doing the process according to the book of the dead, what has been done caused the flow of things to change drasticly, the sky will soon become flames if nothing is done. You have no choice to obay me! you do and you regain your freedom for the time it will take you to accomplish the task, you don't, and I return you where you came from, in the arms of Midian, where he made you suffer in eternal torments, the choice is yours ...... demon .... "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarTzimiscePosts: 43Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:16 am
((cant wait to read this thread, i usually miss the big ones but i cant wait to see what unfolds :shock: ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:16 am Reply with quote
(( Theres some cool stuff coming :), writting it up :), check your email btw bro. ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:44 am Reply with quote
" Know that you shall die like whores once I am done, you and the rest of your preachers .... "

Those were the words of acceptance from the ancient one, Misanthropia. Knowing that this preacher had control over her left a foul taste in her mouth, approaching Father Adrian, her gaze, her eyes, reflecting the burning flame, the hatred she had toward this situation, this preacher, the possible outcome, made her spoke once more ....

" The nightmare lives once again "

With those words clearly said, the ancient one walked away, leaving serious doubts inside the Preacher's mind that this Demon could actually listen to what he said, only time shall tell the outcome of a great destruction to come or something much worst ..... Any possibilities couldnt be put aside, in this situation there WILL be many questions that will remain unanswered, and many that will be answered in blood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((Welcome back, eh? lovin this thread! keep it up! --BTW... archer is long missing, and i have escaped. but so has the little caitiff. Couldnt sit in your dungeon forever. hehe.))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:14 am Reply with quote
(( Thanks man :), glad you like the story :). Thanks for the info's too, it will be useful :), didnt meant to let you sit in the dungeon forever lol, had some problems irl, so I sorta disapeared for a bit, but I'm back and postin'! hehe.

Gonna post the next part soon . ))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 7:23 am Reply with quote
Ironic that the fate of all lied in the hands of a Demon, one whom's breed had always been controled by the Father of Darkness, Midian. With the cross of Despair now in the hands of Father Adrian, the Ancient one had no choice to either obay on the orders given, or simply find a way to get this cross back into its rightful hands, the shadows.

Ever since the re-birth of Misanthropia, the prophecy seemed to get accomplished more slowly than it was before her arrival, just as if the Dark one and the Queen of all Damned knew about this arrival. Only five specific Kindred were remaining to be killed for the prophecy to advance into its next step. If those fives are killed, the first seal will be broken, and will allow the damned direct access to the Kingdom of light.

[u:0764cb5469][i:0764cb5469][b:0764cb5469]Another week later, London.[/b:0764cb5469][/i:0764cb5469][/u:0764cb5469]

One of those five Kindred had met final death at the hands of Valek and Angelica, the arrival of Misanthropia clearly slowed them down, but were clearly not stopping them. As the Ancient Demon, Misanthropia, arrived at the last scene of desolation orchastrated and performed by Valek and Angelica, the demon looked down upon the countless dead's on the ground, giving an evil smile to the scenery offered, she clearly liked the manner of how it had been done. Now searching amongst the bodies whom were hung by their necks with barbered wires, some mutilated on the ground, heads and other human parts spread across the ground, accompanied by a pool filled with only human organs. The ancient one noticed one whom was still alive as it was slowly crawling away, the lower part of its body not there anymore, leaving seeable only a torso desperately (sp) crawling away slowly. Walking towards it and picking it up by its hair, digging the nails inside the skull for a better grip, Misanthropia only had to look into to half dead human's eyes, shaking with fear as if hearing inside his head what the demon was saying without her lips moving at all, the human lat out a few screams of fear. Digging in deeper with the nails, the human spoke

" Two ... two beings, vampiric winged demons came and took away the cross of desolation and killed Father Victus. They ... they left toward the south, its ... its all I know .. "

A flame appearing into Misanthropia's eyes, made the human burst in flames, screaming away his last words, the human died as Misanthropia looked upon the pool of organs, smiling evily as she step foot in it, the pool was waist deep, picking up a human heart and eating it in two shots, the ancient one lat out a Demonic scream, as if warning of her arrival.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:20 am Reply with quote
((Holds up a wine glass filled with young blood .....TO OUR BELOVED EVIL PRINCE ......very nice valek))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:45 pm Reply with quote
(jiyas Valek :D very nice posty :wink: )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:41 am
Lord Edward Stanley, Prince of London sat in his study and regarded the hooded figure standing before him. The strangers attire hid his face in shadow and his aura was enigmatic and unreadable, yet somehow there was something familiar about him. Perhaps it was the way he stood, a quiet air of authority hang about his enshrouded form.

"Who are you?" Began Edward, "And how did you get in here, unchallenged and unappointed."

"A trivial matter, Edward." The figure spoke in a slow but purposeful voice, one Edward had heard before. "Geo.." began Edward, but fell to silence as the stranger raised his hand. In the depths of the hood, two points of green chaotic light flickered briefly as the stranger nodded.

"Where have you been?!" Demanded Edward.

"Where the wind blows." Replied the stranger. "I have not returned, I have much work ahead of me. This is one of the tasks I must complete." The stranger reached into the folds of his robe and pulled forth a package. "This letter will explain everything. However, there is another matter, one of great import to the city."

Edward nodded slowly as he took the letter. "What is it, cousin?"

"Someone who once did me a favour..." The stranger cast his mind back, the summoning in the old mansion, the dagger in the eye of the summoner. "One of the death clan." Edward looked sceptical. "Oh yes, the childe of Cappadocious live yet, though their numbers are small." Continued the stranger. "This one, however, is corrupt." Beneath the hood the green lights shone and swirled. The stranger clenched his fist and the lights faded once more. "Anger management." Said the stranger, offhandly.

"So what of this Cappadocian?" Pressed the London Prince.

"Aye. He is become a diabolist. His soul is sold to the forces of hell and he has congress with the infernal. The ultimate crime one of our kind can commit. And... he has been here, may still be, in London."

Edward stared at his desk. This was not the kind of reunion he had hoped for. The damned were ill equipped to deal with demons. Magic and Faith were the best weapons. Yet, if it were happening here, caused by a kindred, then he as Prince had to take responsibility.

"What must I do?" Edward asked.

"Whatever you must." Replied the stranger. "I cannot help you. I cannot stay. My own journey must continue."

Edward nodded slowly. "I'll see to it."

I don't think so...
Offline Profile YIM