<  Dusty Books  ~  An old end to a new start:)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:25 am Reply with quote
(( just trying to get back in to play :twisted: ))

I dreaded doing it , but their I was.... none the less. Standing at the mouth of the cave. Last year my unlife was saved by a werewolf. The wolf Bracken wanted me to find his brother Tryfen, who had gone to Cascadia to take his revenge on a "leech".

I stood waiting untill Bracken arrived. After the tence Pleasantries and formalities, we began speaking of Tryfen.

"Im sorry" I said "He is dead, their was nothing anyone could have done.''

His eyes flashed red "YOU BITCH.....I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU THEN ...You have wasted my time and probably my brothers LIFE"

"Listen" I said "He challenge a kindred on his ownterritory. What did you expect would happen ?"

"It was that bastard with the mark ..........The business man, and you are in league with it . WELL YOU ARE ON MY TERRITORY NOW!!!!!"

His growing rage was transparent. By the time he lunged at me my claws were fully extended.

He fought like a pup...... A large pup useing his weight and strenght. I stepped left and kicked out his right leg. Bracken fell to the ground and before he could regain... his feet began to change. I leapt on this back with claws out, slashing at his back and neck. His size was doubleing as he stood-up in half-wolf form. With a mighty leap backwards he smashed me up against the cave..........

((i am tired i will finish tomorrow .......i worked late))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( me too...
keep up the writing

Offline Profile