<  Dusty Books  ~  New beginings in an old place...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:08 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:10 am
Her car stopped in front of the Prince's haven. She got out and placed a letter of introduction in the mailbox. A smirk spread across her ruby lips. "As if I need introduction! Hah!" She thought. The Prince knew her, if after all this was the same Prince. Knowing that she might not be allowed to stay in Cascadia for long she sighed and hopped into the car again, urging the driver on to her hotel suite.

"Why did you even come back girl?" Her mind questioned her motives. "You can't forget about Belle can you? You just won't let things like that go! Even after 5 years?! For Cain's sake... She's GONE." The female figure shifted in her seat. She wished that her mind would just leave her alone long enough to let her use it once in a while.

The eyes of dark grey that belonged to the figure passed over the ever too familiar scenery of her dreams. "Well I know I'm in the right place at least." She stifled a laugh as the car stopped in front of The Grande Hotel.

She wondered if she could find any of her old crowd... wondered if any of them were going to be around this section of town. "No..." She thought... "I'm gonna have to go get dirty down in the sewers to find at least one of them... club hopping to find a couple others... then..." Her pale face wore a grimace."The fight club..." She flinched. How she hated her memories from that place. How she had found and lost the only Brujah who she had ever even liked.... let alone perhaps loved.

Her eyes darted from one place to another, she checked in at the front desk for messages from her work and yawned. Day would approach soon and she was worn out from a long night of traveling.

"Perhaps tomorrow night I will go to the clubs and find who I might find." She said in a sweet New Orleans drawl and sighed. "Perhaps I will find none but enemies... we shall see."

((Okay guys... lets play name that character.. actually don't worry about that.. but after my next post PLEASE feel free to show up at a night club or something to that affect... if you are more akin to sewers.... be there if you want... wherever! You'll know who she is in good enough time!!))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
(( im just waking up .. so give me a day to get moving

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:10 am
((Okay guys... I really need your help to make this work... PLEASE just happen to be in a night club or a bar!!!))

She rose the next evening refeshed from a good days sleep and crawled out of her sleeping chambers. Her clothes were already layed out on the regular bed. A pair of skin tight black vinyl pants, a black faux corset of the same material and a pair of black boots. A choker was also layed out bearing a silver rose that pressed against the skin of her neck with cool acuracy, almost like it was a tattoo engraved in her skin.

"Another brilliant night in Cascadia." She hit the CD player's silver play button and music started as she dressed herself very carefully.

Once she was done dressing she sat down in front of a large mirror and put on her face for the night, deep red and pale white. A small rose was drawn down the corner of her eye across her temple in red and silver colour. She was ready to find her friends.... if they still be friends.

She hit the streets, boots clunking along heavily on the sidewalk. First she would go to the Black Heart. A local gothe` club. As she entered all eyes turned to her... they knew that face... but still she was a [b:a3ca2366dc]mystiry[/b:a3ca2366dc].

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:29 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 3:47 pm
Sean sat quietly in the corner of the club. His death at the hands of a trigger happy brujah and gangrel was really only a dream so he was feeling much better about things now that he knew he still existed. He generally didn't associate with this sort of crowd, but he craved SOME sort of companionship. He'd prefer to be in a pub like back home in Scotland, but alas, Cascadia didn't have a decent one. They did however have Glen Livet. It was only a crappy 12 Year one, but it would have to do. Thus, Sean sat and watched the seething throngs of oddly dressed humanity, sipping on his scotch, and puffing on a pipe. He had a book sitting in front of him called, "Vampires: Myths and Facts." As he still hadn't found his sire, he figured he outta learn something about what it meant to be a vampire. Sadly, he had come to the conclusion that capering about town with a weird cape and a pointy bit of hair hanging down over the middle of his forehead most likely wasn't what he was suposed to be. He looked up and saw a fellow Cainite enter the bar, and as he was the only other one in the place, he figured she would eventually make her way over to him. He couldn't be arsed to run over to her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:38 am Reply with quote
She looked around the bar as she entered. Her eyes flickering through masses of the herd. Her eyes stopped on one man sitting at the bar with his scotch reading a ridiculous vampire myth book. She knew he was kindred... she danced her way across the bar and took a seat a few stools away from him and ordered herself a pint of Guiness ((woo hoo!! Breakfast in a can!)) and pulled a small black leather bound book from the inside of her black vinyl jacket.

Her eyes glance over at him every few minutes and catches his eye with a smile on her ruby lips.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:32 am Reply with quote
Hmmm, Guinness. She couldn't be all bad. The fifty-ish looking man smiled at her. He was not wonderfully handsome but was not bad looking.

"Good-evening, Miss," said Sean, in his rich Edinburgh accent. "May I buy you something to drink?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 9:57 am Reply with quote
((Sean thanks so much for being awesome... I would have replied tonight but I have schooool in the morning and after spending like 20 minutes on the post I was going to put up tonight IE died and I couldn't revive the post... ugh... bare with me darlin'... bare with me!))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:20 am Reply with quote
She smiled over at the man and pulled a small black leather bound book from the interior of her black vinyl jacket. She then spoke.

"I do not wish you to buy me a drink, but if you tell me your name I might recieve more pleasure from that."

Her lips pursed softly into the shape of a pouty crimson heart as she looked at the man she had never met before.

"And a bit of your story... for I know what you are... though the who is what is truely important among our kind... I think we should go somewhere more... private for that though. Perhaps you may even hear a bit of my story along the way. I believe it quite boring, but others seem to find pleasure in it."

Her eyes glimmered blue up at him and his mind became a little foggy, he found himself thinking that she was right and that she seemed to be a nice person and perhaps he should go with her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 5:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
The Dark man was mostly ignored by the partens of the bar as he walked the outskirts of the building. He was making mental notes of the licence plates of all of the various cars in a 3 block radius of the bar.

The only ones who seemed to notice him were a group of intoxicated collage students whos only acknoledgement of him was to toss cigerette buts in his direction and to hurl insults about the beggers apperance.

Drain just smiled and took note of their licence number.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:08 am Reply with quote
"I would love to go someplace quiet," said Sean. To him, this girl was quite lovely. He WANTED to be with her and around her. She made him feel important and powerful. "Would you like to go to a more, palatable environment? I know a nice wine and cigar bar near here."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:41 am Reply with quote
"Yes... very good..."

She purred deep in her throat. Smiling to him softly. Then she stood up and took his arm with a soft smile.

"Lead the way good sir."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:07 am Reply with quote
[i:9a75d3e3be]The next night....[/i:9a75d3e3be]

She wandered into another bar, deeper in the heart of the Cascadian kindred night life. Again hoping to find an ally or friend in this town she once called home.

((Okay once again I am BEGGING for WHOMEVER to join me in the bar tonight!!!! PULEEEEESEEEEE!!!!))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:32 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
((I'm comin ninny :P I'm just hung up with RL crap :( ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:33 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
((Bollox, wrong account. This different character stuff is like having multiple personalities))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:24 am Reply with quote
((gah... no more on board from you!!! *mews in his ear* The rest is off board for the chars!!! Till we figure out what else we need ta do