<  Dusty Books  ~  sometimes......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Location: your nightmaresJoined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:51 pm
sometimes we trust someone that much that it can overtake your life, to the extent that you can't see anything wrong that they do....you trust them to make decisions for you, to tell you what to do, who to talk to and you never think to say to them" well excuse me....cant I make my own decisions"

Then comes the time that you decide enough is enough and you begin to rebel......you fight , you argue and even scheme just to get to talk to who you want when you want and to lead a life of your own.

Eventually that drives you away from him.....to a better place? well yes it seemed so.....but in the end it wasn't.

Love and loyalty to those that are yours bring you back from the place you found so peaceful and once again you enter into the battlering.

You know it will be worse this time but noone could warn you how bad it would get.

You retaliate back often ending up in tears, the ones that you love so much having to watch you tear yourself apart all over again. The accusations, the angry words rebounding off the walls everynight.

Eventually a truce is made......everything is calm for awhile, it is accepted that you are not going to be there for much longer but will be near the ones you love so dearly and will cherish for evermore.

Then when he has lulled you into thinking that he's going to be reasonable....he basically tells you that the ones you love are no longer your concern.

sometimes........lifes a bitch .....but this bitch is going to get through it .

((I had to post this here its not ic stuff.....but it had to be posted on the IC board so ANYONE can see it :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:48 am Reply with quote
THE GOAL OF A BITCH 8)
to dominate, control and destroy a man's finances,
mental health, self esteem, and any hope of happiness.

:D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:07 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((hello Adrianna :)))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:16 am Reply with quote
wooooo hooooo, hey echoe,

huggs, :D