<  Dusty Books  ~  Interview with a Malkavian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:48 am Reply with quote
A man, obviously a reporter or journalist, paces impatiently before another man sitting comfortably behind a desk.

"When ever your ready…" the reporter whines.
The man behind the desk smiles and muses "I hope you have enough tape--"
"--I have enough, are you going to start or what, I have a family id like to get back to."
"Family…" mutters the man. The tape recorder starts to record and slowly he begins his story…

My name is Joseph Boon. I was born in a small cottage in Madrid Spain the year sixteen hundred and twelve in the year of our lord. I was raised within a rich family. I was taught to read, to write and even to speak five different languages. French, Italian, English, Latin, and Arabic. I was taught young the importance of morality and ethics And most importantly how to defend myself. When I turned twenty four I was assigned by the queen herself to the position of Ambassador. I was sent to the lands southeast of Spain in a royal majestic convoy. After much time I reached the desert lands of Arabia there I stayed for seven long years attending one diplomatic conference after another. IT was there that my true story begins

One Evening as I walked down street which held the markets, I liked to call this road 'Peddlers Row', I stumbled upon a golden icon of a large bird. It was about the size of a fist and had on wing broken off, the other wings was extended to its side. It stood upon a small silver pedestal. For some strange reason, it caught my eye, and after much haggling with the merchant, it was mine he seemed quite glad to be rid of it. Later that night as I sat in a small bar and café admiring my statue, a man began to question me about it. I told him all I knew, which was almost nothing. That night, for reasons unbeknownst to me, I fell to drink, and as I stumbled home around midnight I was struck in the had and fell unconscience. When I awoke I found myself in the company of an English man. I later found that his name was Charles Mallory, and that he had made me like him. (Like him?) Yes, a vampire. **He pauses and drinks from a mug on the desk, he continues** He taught me everything he knew about our kind, which sadly wasn't much. Now before you say a word, let me say this, forget everything you learned about vampires from movies. Ys we die in sunlight, no a stake through the heart doesn't kill us, it merely incapacitates us, and yes we do have a reflection, and no we don’t turn into bats, we turn into wolves. I was a little reluctant to believe him at first, just as you are a little reluctant to believe me now, but with the first dawn came my first step to enlightenment. An so he taught me to use certain powers such as; How to hide myself in plain sight, how to sense peoples true nature, how to transform into a wolf, and even how to move as fast as the wind. It wasn't easy leaving my old life, but it was more than necessary. And so I left Medina, in a porpers clothes, my Spanish long sword at my side and what little prized possessions I had strung over my saddle. For the first time in my life my future was uncertain, nothing that is except that where ever I go blood would follow.

After a great many years my travels to-- (Wait…Wait just one minute, you left on horseback how did you hide from the sun?) Charles showed m a technique in which we burrowed into the earth and awoke the next evening as the sun went down and burrowed out. (yeah…right) Like I was saying…after a great many years our travels took us to Dub--(Wait a minute, how did you prevent your horses from being stolen?) Well…[Kill him, he isn't worth all this trouble Tri-pod] {He's right, drain him, lick him dry, we know your hungry} [DO IT!] (Hey Joe, you alright?) **Just then he leapt up from behind the desk and unto of the reporter, his eyes glowing a feral green and his fangs bore.** (Ahhh! Oh my god! You really are a--)) **fangs fell deep into the neck of the reporter.** How does it feel to be interrupted? {Good job.}[yes excellent work] **Two men only visible to the Malkavian complimented, one dressed in a 1950's 'big brother' suit, the other dressed as a Dallas cowboys football player**

"What a pity, I probably could have mad money off of this one." He said as he collected the tape recorder the reporter's wallet.
[no its been done before]
{yeah, ever see interview with a vampire?}
"cant say I have…I think I'm going to buy a sword." He began to quietly trash the office. As h opened a drawer he found a gun. He raised it into the air "hey look a gun!" he placed it into his pocket"
[careful not to blow your manhood off.]
"I wont, safety is on….we should get out of here…any ideas?"
{Cascadia, the city of Hell…lets go there!}
[sounds like fun. I hear there malk's have an obsession with pineapples. I know a place where we can get some pineapple grenades for them.}
"cool but you drive, " he removed what ever evidence was left in the room and lit the corpse of fire. Casually he left the office. He reached his red Acura Integra (in which he calls Acura Annetta. The three drove off into the night (or at least onto the freeway)

((hmm....that'll do for now...[key...] what? [key...] huh? where? [key] shut up....[key].........[[size=24:1c342eab2a]key[/size:1c342eab2a]] god damn it shut up!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 0Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:59 pm
((Excellent!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((nuff said :)

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:05 am Reply with quote
[Are we there yet?] a boy spoke out from the back seat of the moving vehicle.
"who are you? how did you get here? Are you lost?" he wasn't at all in shock, it was more like h was going through a routine. After all, this was normal for him.
[I'm you.]
"No I'm me, you my little friend, are in my head." The Malkavian evidently isn't used to talking with children.
[Wow, I grow up to be a dick.] The child crosses his arms and looks out the window.
"Yeah…you grow up to be more than that kid. Now please go away, id like to be alone." He sighed as he switched into the right lane.
[Fine ill go, but don’t forget to get the key.] Joe glanced into the rearview mirror and the kid was gone. Up ahead the vehicle approached a large green sign. 'Cascadia Next exit'
"About time" he thought, "I've been driving all god forsaken night. I guess ill have to see the prince…who ever thought of calling it that anyway…must have been a fucking Malk…guess ill have to meet with them too…" He could see the city lights, the city sure is beautiful from a far.
"Hey Patrick, you here" Tri-pod asks a man who wasn't there.
{Yeah…I'm here.}A man, Brujah in appearance, materializes in the passenger seat.
"good, can you get the guys together for me? I have to meet with prince Halick tomorrow…I hear he's very scary. If you guys are there watching my back I can feel more confident."
{sure Buck, what'er friends fer? Besides, I'm the one inside yer head wut else'm I gunna do?} Patrick laughs and then vanishes into the seat.
"thanks…they always leave before I'm done talking…" The car continued to drive into the city, its destination the nearest hotel

((thanks guys...i cant tell you how much i appreciate your comments. I always did like playing a malk...just always seemed to piss off the wrong people...latly ive been carryig a little book with me....when i feel like writing, i do...problem is in the book im already in cascadia checked int the hotel, and many other things....but went i go to type it up i get as little as i have now and get tired of typing....lol