<  Dusty Books  ~  Unification of an enigma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Suddenly Gabriel emerged from the shadows and grasped Bill by his neck. Within the duration of a moment he had jabbed a dagger into Bill's groin and wrenched it up his torso, effectively slicing through vital organs and the sternum with ease. Even as Bill gasped in shock, his body disintigrated into dust, until finally his frightened, wild eyes turned to ash and slipped away on the night wind.

"Phew, he had a gun Sor! No need to thank me." Gabriel smiled, and with that, the ORIGINAL Childe and Sire disappeared into the cloak of night to live happily heterosexually after.

THE END

((bah! fine, it's an OOC post :P

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:10 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
((lmao Gabe :P :P :P I am sure Gabe and Bill may well have a few arguments/disagreements lol, just remember he was highly trained as a mortal, even adequate opposition for the majority of city Kindred...and now he has Sor's blood ;) Hehehehe.....anyway, you'll both eventually get on, sort of, or Sor'll kick yer ass lmfao :P :P I'll PM ya :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((AAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU?!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ