<  Dusty Books  ~  From Creativity to Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[i:cb683d4ce5][color=darkblue:cb683d4ce5]The soil of of James Hauser's grave was moving and a hand raised from the grave as he dug his way out.
With an incredible hunger and still dazed from his long torpor rest he looked around while brushing the dirt and night crawlers from his weary clothes.
He took a moment to think what was going on or what the hell exactly happend and why he just got out of his own grave.
As he stared at his name on the tombstone and tried to remember...

It was a warm summer night back on the caribean seas as the three fleets under the command of captain Edward Teach and his two trusted corsairs William Kidd and Henry Morgan sailed out to find spanish gallions overloaded with gold and treasures.
They called themselves The order of the three skulls, one skull each presenting one ship.
As they have never been defeated, never lost a battle they were the most fearsome pirates at the time.
As second in command on captain Morgan's fleet was James Hauser, he was not only good with the sword but he was also pretty much outsmarted then the rest of the crew.
That's why Morgan choose him to be his right hand.
James always wondered why the captains were never to be seen during the day but he knew not to bother them wich such questions, there would be pretty much a good reason for it.
But he feared for the crews lives if they would be attacked during daylight, it never happend though.
After six months on the open sea and many battles the order of the three skulls returned home full of treasures.
At night they arrived and went to the local pub to celebrate their victories.
James was tired and headed out to the balcony to get some fresh air and after a couple of minutes captain Morgan joined him and asked him what was wrong.
"Well cap'n, something is bothering me ya see"
"When yer crusty crew is working on the ships they ne'er see ya around, wich i think is discouraging"
"I'm wondering why yer ne'er show yer face during the day"
"But tha's not the only thing"
"Once we were attacked by spanish a couple of weeks ago and i saw ye getting stabbed fataly, you should have died but you di'nt"
"Instead it seemed like it healed itself"
James gave the captain a questioning look and the captain sighed and turned his head down.
"Ya know James, you are my most trusted crew member and you prolly know that something ai'nt right"
James nodded.
"It might sound silly but i do hold eternal life and to keep it i need to hide from the sun"
So the captain spoke.
James laughed but wondered if he should.
"Ye got me there cap'n that was a good one"
Morgan got a little mad and showed his fangs and hissed.
James looked at it and was surprised.
"Do you believe me now James" ?
"I'm a vampire, and if you laugh again i'll take yer head for it"
James looked and nodded frightened in belief.
"Half of the crew members are ghouled under our command, you knew that"
"Ghouls are a little bit different then us vampires, or kindred as i would like to call us"
"They can stand the bright light of the sun unlike us, however they need to feed from their hosts"
"Ye see that should explain the feeding habits that ye would have prolly noticed"
"They too hold eternal life as long as they can feed"
James intesily listened to the captains story and asked him what this feeding was as he practicly never heard of real vampires"
"We feed off human blood, as ye know we always kept spanish slaves down below the deck"
"That's how we feed"
And the captain explained everything about kindred and ghouls.
"Now James, how would ye feel to join our eternal society, be a member of the three skulls forever" !
And James took a minute to think about it and nodded
"Ok cap'n, make me one of the eternals"
And so it has been done, captain Morgan stuck his teeth deeply into James' neck and embraced him.
As James awakened several hours later he was at captains quarters.
"Ye need to feed James" Morgan said.
And so he did.
"Welcome to clan Brujah, James Hauser"
And Morgan opened the door of the feast hall where all of the crew and captains cheered and welcomed James.
"All the time i've been here i've ne'er known" James thought.
As he pretty much got used to being kindred over time the time has come that the Spanish would invade their island and take back what has been taken from them.
The order could not hold much longer as they were outnumbered and the resting members headed for the one ship that was left of the three and headed out to the open sea.
They did'nt know they were being followed by a small Spanish gallion who had seen them heading out, James and captain Morgan were on the fleeing ship.
As they sailed for days they finally arrived at their allied sources located in America, New Orleans
Still they did'nt know that the Spanish had followed them and the treacherous bastards had been sending messages revealing their secret location, soon there would be many Spanish Soldiers to wipe out the ones that were left from the order.
And so it happend, on May the 5th the Spanish made their move and invaded New Orleans to slay the order of the three skulls.
Captain Morgan was decapitated as he had been the head of the order, the rest fo the crew died in battle and burried.
James was also stabbed in battle and got burried, and after exactly 275 years he finally awakened at LaFayette cemetery...[/color:cb683d4ce5][/i:cb683d4ce5]

[b:cb683d4ce5]"And so my patient who calls himself James explains his story, remarkable Malkavian specimen.
"He claims to be 275 years old and woken up just recently but examining his blood closeley it is not true, he is a mere malkavian fledgeling not older then a week or two"
"Generation 12 even if i am correct ja."
"A malkavian who thinks he is a very old Brujah, remarkable and most interesting."
"He must not escape."
"Doctor Nicholas Karl of clan Tremere"
And the the recorder stopped...[/b:cb683d4ce5][/i]

((These are two characters of mine, Nicholas Karl childe of the tremere Morathi and James the malkavian...
was bored so i posted something, feel free to post or whatever

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:42 am
((OOC: Oooh... Hauser-san has a twist to his story :roll: And lets hope Nicholas is going to be more careful in his experiments this time or else people are going to be seeing STARS :shock: :lol: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:49 pm
((Very nice.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
the doc working at his lab...

[img:a064379940]http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/getpicture.php?id=41359[/img:a064379940]

James flexing his muscles...

[img:a064379940]http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/getpicture.php?id=41358[/img:a064379940]

((if you want mora maybe post as both morathi and sakura for both characters, perhaps a rescue attempt ? :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:31 am Reply with quote
(where is this taking place?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:42 am Reply with quote
((if possible in a lab in cascadia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:44 am Reply with quote
((oh good, then joseph can pay the doc a visit some time, lol