<  Dusty Books  ~  Learning The Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:54 am Reply with quote
although i am desperatly afraid of this vampire, there is something about him that commands respect. it is in that necessary respect i find i can wade through my fear. He heard i knew somethng, so the girl is either dead or alive... I can not belive he made me travel in a coffin...*sigh* i hate coffins, they make me feel as though im am really dead. I was relieved, to say the least, when the coffins were opened and i was permitted out. nother living skeleton was there to greet me...why does everything around the clan of death have to be so dead? valek led me to a receiving room and sat me in a chair with which i have the feeling was made from bone. he told me to wait for him...so i waited...i counted the scond untill he came back. this place reeked of death, and strange noise's came from every where.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 5:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarBone FlowerPosts: 0Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:40 am
((ok what's going on i recieved a pm from arial that said the following:
[quote:a5e578181e="Arial"]I talked to valek and even I was confussed as which intruder was put in jail to cause joseph is somewhere in the building too so it could of been either of you but still I made the point that your post could of happened before they put you in jail...dont worry you not in jail forever just tempory until Valek figures out who is lieing and who is telling the truth..but im glade you joined in :lol:[/quote:a5e578181e]
so, as far as i know, hermonie was never in a cell. all i'm asking is a little clarification before i post anymore, please.
thank you))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:40 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Here is the part where Ive put your character in a cell after she broke the two traditions lol, it is part from one of my previous post with Angelica. The intruder was you, I didnt refered to it with the name Hermonie for the name was not known, so I used intruder, its no big deal tho, dont worry about it lol

[quote:ff50b25ce3="Angelica"][i]Later the same night

[b:ff50b25ce3]After placing the intruder in a cell [/b:ff50b25ce3]that was on a different floor than the one that Mark and Echoe had been placed, Kiya was awaiting impatiently the decision of the Kindred community as Valek was talking to them on his cellphone. As the Prince turned off his cellphone, Kiya looked at him as if awaiting an answer . [/quote:ff50b25ce3]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
Arial Stood in the room with the hanging bodies, watching blood slowly trickel down dripping in to a pool on the ground. Arial confussed to who they were, as Arial glanced to Angelica for answers, who stood there in awe with her own handy work.

-Arial_"Who are they why are you torching them like this?"

Arial covered her eyes as she could no longer bear to look at the sight before her.

-Angelica-"Lets say they are a special deilevery from New York, they were once former servents of Rachel, former meaning they will not be returning to her. I just though you might like to do somemore of your handy work like you did with her ghoul at your shop. Dont look surpirsed young one there are many ways to find things out with you the use of special gifts such as yourself, they might just take a little longer but just as effective."

Arial was confussed and even more scared, the screams echoed through the chambers of the dungeon below. The sounds pericing her brain like nails, at not the lest bit courious as to what they were from concedering the scene before her.

-Arial-"Let them go, I do not wish to have any part in this is bad enough I cant go back to New York and get my stuff, I do not need any extra heat from that Rachel bitch. she is a very bad bad vampire. so please let them go."

Angelcia continued to smile, perhaps amused at the demands of the young vampire, or perhaps she was still amused at her work.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:27 am Reply with quote
((Oh this is good..... This is better than good!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:46 am Reply with quote
Mark was shocked at Echo’s decision not to follow but perhaps it was the safest way for him, after all not everyone was as dynamic a creature as Mark or have as many pineapple’s but one pineapple can only take a certain amount of desiccation before having a moment of clarity.

As he was walking with hermonie after there great escape which was a fabulous piece of work they began a hasty escape from the grave yard but unfortunately for them both they walked right into the path of two cloaked figures.

Dropping there heads they revealed they were not skeletal figures but something much worse. A sign Mark hadn’t seen for a long time and he knew now was not the time to play with his bravado. Dropping down onto his knees he bowed his head in a gesture of fealty. He sharply pulled on hermonie until she was doing the same.

“You are the one that called us here?”

Mark nodded slightly “Yes and we were held in that infernalists dungeon of torment against our will”

“I see…” several weaker looking creatures appeared from the shadows and stood behind them letting there presence be known..”Enjoy the luxury of our haven for it will not be long until we speak”

"WAIT there is one last thing. They hide the moon child witin the domain."

The two were taken into the shadows.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:17 am Reply with quote
User avatarConcealedPosts: 33Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:22 pm
The tree was pushed aside with little effort as the dark figure stood with no sign of injuries but the lust for blood was burning within his ancient eyes as the beast stirred within. He took a moment’s silence to calm himself down as he watched his Archons rise to there feet unharmed.

He watched with fascination as the gates began to close with such force that metallic echoes sounded throughout the domain. Two of the Archons stepped forth as they dropped their black cloaks to reveal there Tremere robes. They stood before the mighty domain; there disciplines of blood magic and blood rituals began.

A deafening scream that would be unbearable to the human ear came from each of the unholy spirits as the Tremeres magic seeped with greater pace throughout the domain as it ripped each poor tormented soul free and cast into the spirit world. There magic’s continued to block any further attempts to counter there spirit manipulation.

The Justicar let out a contempt sigh as the sounds of the dead were silenced. He walked up to the first gate and ran his hands across it with admiration before flinging it open with such great force it fell of its hinges.

As they continued to approach the haven the undead warriors slowly raised from the bowels of the damned below as they drew up there rusty arms and armour and moved to make an attack on the invaders. With little effort the third archon raised his hand in a signal that made his powerful necromantic abilities cause the skeletons to turn to dust.

With nothing left to block his entrance the Justicar and his Archons entered once more into this silent and once haunted haven. They began the search.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Once surrounded in shadows, Hermonie cloaks herself. She shakes her head and realizes that the one who saved her, was famaliar. She'd seen him before.
"Noel, one of your friends is here. This place needs more help then we could even begin to bring. At least, I think i found your mark.", Hermonie thinks as she is ushered to a safer place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
[quote:1bea765b27]Once surrounded in shadows, Hermonie cloaks herself. She shakes her head and realizes that the one who saved her, was famaliar. She'd seen him before.
"Noel, one of your friends is here. This place needs more help then we could even begin to bring. At least, I think i found your mark.", Hermonie thinks as she is ushered to a safer place.
[/quote:1bea765b27]

The twins continued to follow the nosferatu, for they still did not sense the thinblood, or the hiding one known as Echoe. They did see the other malkavian, but at this moment they thought of no use for him except...

Mark's thoughts began to center around a certain idea... one that had been repeating itself quietly in the head of every Malkavian within a hundred miles of the marked ventrue since their awakening. the idea began repeating itself, faster and faster, and louder and louder. The thought was...

[size=7:1bea765b27]key... key... [b:1bea765b27]key..[/b:1bea765b27].[/size:1bea765b27] [size=9:1bea765b27]Key... Key... [b:1bea765b27]Key... [/b:1bea765b27][/size:1bea765b27] [size=12:1bea765b27]KeY... KeY... [b:1bea765b27]KeY...[/b:1bea765b27][/size:1bea765b27] [size=18:1bea765b27]KEY... KEY... [b:1bea765b27]KEY...[/b:1bea765b27][/size:1bea765b27] [size=24:1bea765b27]KEY! KEY! [b:1bea765b27]KEY![/b:1bea765b27][/size:1bea765b27]

Mark shouted the thought, began tearing away at his hair at the thought... SCREAMED the thought... and began to understand why Echoe had decided to remain behind.

The Nosferatu looked at Mark, puzzled... possibly even a bit frightened. something was happening to him. Something BAD.

The children remained directly behind the nosferatu, still not detectable by her keen senses. their telepathic communication in the ancient tongue continued as always:
((isnt that cute Brother? shes trying to make herself invisible.. Oh yes.. but we can still see her can't we Sister.... Oh yes we can Brother... and all the more fun to follow her Sister... lets make her even more invisible, shall we Brother... oh yes Sister... oh yes Brother...))

Suddenly the Nosferatu had dissapeared from Mark's heightened senses, and he suddenly knew... THEY WERE HERE.

((lets see where she goes Brother... yes Sister, lets see where she goes...))

The children continued to follow the Nosferatu, wondering if she might soon be ready for a little prank...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 6:09 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Nice posts everyone, the Justicar post gave me a sick Idea hehe, I'm gonna add on this thread tomorrow night, for now I'm DEEP in studies ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:08 am Reply with quote
((edited after i read other post. will post later *mumbles* stupid larp))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
Arial ran out the room where the hanging bodies where, running down the long hallway back from where they came from. The walls continued to scream as there painful cries echoed through her head.

She continued to search for away out of this hellish place but every turn lead her to a dead in.

-Arial- " Where are the fucking doors to this hell whole"

after searching endlessly she curled up into a corner and begain to cry, her salty tears rolled down her cheeks. hoping Valek would arrive soon so he can get her out of here.

((a little short but I wanted to keep this thread going))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:29 pm
((yeah i want it to continue too, so i cat get out of this rat-hole of a dungeon))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
"Where the fuck am I?", Hermonie says out loud, looking around, "What happened?"
She walks forward uncertain of her surroundings.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarEndeavor Mod LeaderPosts: 142Location: Lacey, WAJoined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:35 am
"Where the fuck am I? What happened?"

((Hehe.. i think we did well this time Brother... She's hidden even from herself this time Sister... Should we let her see Brother... Oh no Sister.. this is far too much fun... Let's take her somewhere else Brother... Oh she might be useful Sister... Oh yes Brother... we should take her home and talk to her Sister...))

Hermoine took a step forward, and found herself in a large candlelit room, with a large marble sarcophagus lying directly in the center. There was also another coffin, much smaller, made of a wood hermoine did not recognize. The feeling of power coming from the marble coffin however, was intense, almost unbearable. There must indeed be a very ancient kindred inside, she thought.

The walls were filled with murals, and though she could tell they were drawn, most likely in pencil, they looked as real as photographs. They seemed ancient, and were clearly images of the past. In one image, a pale man sat on a gilded throne, with three others standing beside him. There were people kneeling before him, with an aisle down the center of the crowd. There was another image to the left of it, of the same man shouting at another man, who was clutching his head as if it were about to explode. She assumed the pale man may be Cain and the other Malkav, but did not wish to jump to any unfounded conclusions. to the left of that image was one of a city burning, being ravaged. People killing people. There was an Image of cloudy skies, and rain. people drowning.

Hermoine felt like a toreador enraptured by a finger painting. "Shit... what is this place?"

She spun around as she heard a child's voice behind her.

"My great grandsire's sarchophagus is locked. Do you like my brother's drawings?"