<  Dusty Books  ~  Shadows of England

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
((wicked you naughty boy... :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((wow, just finished reading it. well done Marky! once again our man-whore Malkavian traverses the globe in search of kinky sex. but i like the recessive Lasombra's as well, very Poe-ish

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:57 pm Reply with quote
(( hey watch who you call Malkavian! :lol: :roll: im glad you all seem to be enjoying it :P ))

Another long night of passion had ended with Barnaby lying in the arms of Mark as there sleep was protected by the heavy shield of the curtains. Sunset was arriving and with it another precious night. Barnaby rolled over in Mark’s arms and starred lovingly into his face. His hand softly stroked Mark’s cheek as he smiled. Barnaby leaned over and kissed his lovers forehead which got a stir from Mark.

Marks body stiffened and his eye lids opened with strain as he shrugged of the heavy slumber. “Morning gorgeous…” Mark spoke slowly and seductively before greeting Barnaby with a passionate morning kiss. “How are you baby?”

“I’m feeling gr..great” Barnaby smiled coyly “do you wa..want something to drink?”

“Maybe later sexy but for now how about we just talk? I have some questions id love to ask you” Mark smiled warmly and as his hands gently massaged Burnaby’s neck in a relaxing manor.

“What do you want to Know?”

Mark and Barnaby talked for what seemed like hours about the history of the House of Valdemar and how things had changed with time. Barnaby did not know much except that which he was taught, being such a young vampire and all. The main topic of conversation they had revolved around the past tensions and conflicts with the lupines. As Mark delved deeper and deeper into the lupines he began to ask questions about how they guarded themselves from the lupines and if they had any form of early warning system.

It took a lot of reassurance on Mark’s behalf to get Barnaby to reluctantly tell him of the watch tower they had in the highest point of the Mansion which overlooked there domain and also provided them with the ability to survey the surrounding lands

The conversation then returned into a more discrete direction as he probed Barnaby with useless questions for which the answers he barely listened to.

Mark kissed Barnaby again allowing there tongues to dance in fiery passion. Breaking the kiss he ruffled up Burnaby’s hair and then slid slowly out of bed and reached for his trousers and casually rummaged through his backpack discreetly retrieving a small vial of liquid before walking towards the door.

Barnaby sat up sharply allowing the bed covers to slowly slide from his body. “Www… Where are you going?”

“Oh to get that drink you wanted earlier.”

Barnaby stayed motionless as he watched the door close behind Mark. Settling back into bed he smiled as a warm sensation ran through his body.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
Barnaby sat on the edge of the bed feeling quite tense as he awaited the return of Mark who had been gone a long time for such a simple task as getting the morning refreshments. As the door to the room opened he jumped to his feet with eager anticipation. Mark walked into the room and straight to the dressing table where he placed down the two goblets and hovered over them as he readied the drink.

“Wh…what took you so long?” Barnaby’s question was followed by a moment of silence “Mark?” another silence “Mmm…Mark are you alright?

A little groan that was barley recognisable as acknowledgment left Mark’s mouth as he turned around holding a goblet in each hand. A look of concern shot across Barnaby’s face as he saw the large vibrant red wound, resembling a scratch running across Mark’s chest. He swiftly walked over to Mark and his hands glided over the sore wound which got a gasp from Mark. “What ha…happened? Did you get into a fi..fight?”

“Oh it’s nothing I think my old wounds must have just been aggravated or something…” He leaned forward and kissed Barnaby on the forehead “Nothing to worry about baby”

A hard look of contemplation seemed to preoccupy Burnaby’s face until he shyly looked away with a look of coy happiness. Walking over Mark raised his head with his hand and handed him a goblet of blood.

Both kindred now stood facing each other with a goblet of blood In hand. Mark raised his glass to his lips but stopped midway as a smile crept across his face. “How about a toast, a toast to us?”

Barnaby smiled back as he raised his glass and tapped it against Mark’s “To us!” and then brought the glass to his lips. He drank the blood down swiftly with a deep thirst while Mark placed his still full goblet down on the dresser.

Barnaby coughed violently as he dropped his goblet to the floor. His body began to sway slightly as he rubbed his head as if he were drugged “Whoa… I .. What’s… ha…happening to me?” Barnaby dropped to his knees as he let out a gasp.

A dark and sinister transformation consumed Mark as he knelt down beside Barnaby brandishing a large ornate dagger in hand. He leaned to whisper into Burnaby’s ear with a cruel tone.

“Oh no look’s like somethings overcome you? Ive got to say that you’re the hottest guy ive ever played with, and I don’t mean our bed time activates although that was fun. Making you think I loved you and all. Also I think you were the most innocent and stupid son of a bitch I’ve had the pleasure of playing with. So gullible and ready to believe, willing to just tell me all I needed to know. With your help the lupines will arrive and your House will be unprepared for the oncoming slaughter. Oh don’t feel that bad you only betrayed your clan.”

Thin beads of tears slowly ran down either side of Barnaby’s cheeks as he tried to talk between pain filled sobs “N…N…Noo. What ha…have I done?”

Mark effortlessly pulled Barnaby to his feet as he gritted his teeth and spoke with a dark feral voice “And that’s another thing you stuttering fool I wish you’d shut the fuck up!” Mark rammed the blade viscously into the chest of Barnaby who gasped in horror as his poisoned body was unable to resist the attack. Leaving the blade within Barnaby’s chest Mark pushed him with enough force to smash through the window and land below several floors with a hard thud against the dry ground.

“They’ll be coming home soon….” He smiles smugly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:31 pm Reply with quote
((as you can see i may give of the impression that i like writing kinky or naughty posts but really it was just a plot device!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:07 pm Reply with quote
The sound of smashing windows, breaking objects and the general commotion of tavern brawl was heard throughout the House of Valdemar’s Mansion. Mark casually searched the room for his shirt and gathering his belongings before he walked cautiously through the long wide hallways of the building. It was when he reached the huge ball room of the mansion when he saw the full scale of the battle.

Shadows lashed out from the darkness trying to bind or attack the lupine invaders that were generally outnumbered four to one but seemed to have little problem causing the final death swiftly to most of there attackers. The body’s of dead soldiers on both side lined the floors as the victors of battles elsewhere flooded to this part of the mansion as in a dark summoning was being called forth.

The most startling aspect to the fight was Lord Leopold Valdemar who stood strong and powerful as he dominated the battle ground. Darkness lashed out from his body constraining his victims that his potence charged immortal body had no trouble slaying. His efforts seemed to turn the tide of the battle in his favour.

Mark stood in the corner of the room as he watched the lupines slaughter a few of the Lasombra vampires before getting butchered by the Lord of Shadows who’s own shadow and taken up its own sword and gone into battle.

As the last of the were-beasts in the room feel to the vampires a victorious smile creped across Valdemar’s face as he examined the carcasses of the battle. He went to turn to leave the battle arena along with his three remaining vampire guards as large bellowing came from the opposite side of the room. All eyes turned and stared at the new arrival in awe.

A truly magnificent beast that was hughe standing several feet taller than even the larges lupines that had already engaged in battle. As Valdemar’s remaining guards charged into battle it only took a few short moments for the beast to better them all. As it charged forward it engaged in a deadly Fight with the Lord of Shadows.

The beast battled with inhuman grace, speed and strength as a rage of pure hated burned within its soul as it raged its fight against its most hate foe Valdemar who thought with the power of his ancient blood and the power of the shadows.

Blow for blow they traded as the beasts claws met with the Lasombra’s great sword. The strain was beginning to show in Valdemar who was becoming battle weary as his blood ran thin. As the beast landed its next blow the beast consumed Valdemar who thrust his sword deep into the chest of the lupine ripping through its still beating heart and causing it to fold over and fall to the floor.

As the beast subsided Valdemar fell to the floor exhausted and badly injured. Mark walked closer to Valdemar as he clapped his hands laughing and smiling “Wonderful! Absolutely Wonderful! It was perfect just as I had imagined.”

Leaning to the floor he took up one of the dead Lasombra’s swords into his hand and hovered over Lord Valdemar.

“I would tell you the story of how I played both you and the lupines right into where I wanted you but heck I’m not one to gloat. Plus its going to take all the fun out of it.”

Raising the sword in the air Mark smiled sadistically as he looked down upon him “It looks as though you have been beaten my friend. My condolences to you…”

Valdemar was about to speak but his objection was cut short as Mark pulled the sword down and severed the ancient vampires head from his body. Mark let the sword drop from his hand as he looked up into the sky and laughed hysterically as he shouted “Game over!”

The darkness that had once covered this land began to slowly recede back into the shadows as he left the mansion in search of more adventure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBrujahPosts: 10Location: New OrleansJoined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:53 am
Barnaby pulled his pain wrecked body from the ground to his feet as his had fumbled for the large blade that was embedded deep into his chest. Ripping it free caused cold blood to leak from his poisoned body. Carelessly he stumbled towards one of the windows that looked into the great hall where the battle between lupine and vampire had occurred. His eyes began to focus and his mind clear as he saw the man he had allowed to take advantage of him, Mark, pull his sword down and destroy his ancient and powerful Lord and master.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((resurrection! woot!

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:01 pm Reply with quote
((nah Barney was just a little ill