<  Dusty Books  ~  Something is amiss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((oh ha ha! don't worry, it's only temporary...i'm not creating a permenant Uber-Gabe

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
((Fan-fucking-tastic baby!! Go Gab - Go Gab - Go Gab*does the ricki lake thing*

:D

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:21 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:20 pm
((Uber-Gabe? Is that a member of the Ambiguously Gay Duo?))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 0Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:23 am
(( merely self-encouragement :) very healthy one.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 4:33 am Reply with quote
[color=darkred:b6b10de3c1]
[i:b6b10de3c1] He headed directly for the Elysium it was the best place to start. He would check there to see if Valek or Gabriel were there if not he would decide where to go from there.

As he got closer to the Elysium he felt like someone was watching him. No not just one there were several. He slowed his pace and waited.

"You may as well come out....... I know you are there."

After a few moments 3 figures detatched themselves from the shadows and approached him. They all wore long dark colored robes. The center figure spoke.

" Cain you know why we are hear"

He looked at them and instantly reconized them. The one that had spoke was Thetmes, the others where his Sire and of all people Los Requis.

With is gaze locked on Los Requis he spoke " Yes I know why you are hear I do not know why you are associating with this one though."

Thetmes replied " He is needed at the moment we need him to preform the ritual. Have you chosen a safe place for it."

"Yes I have. Can this wait for a few more hours though. I have much to do here in a short time."

"Very well. Go and do what needs done but when the sun rises you must be deep within your haven for it shall take place this day. After that you are free to persue your assigned task at your leasure."

The 3 turned and dissapeared into the shadows. Cain turned and continued on his way. Assigned task the day had come. The largest assignment he had ever undertaken. Oh he had known long ago that he would be tasked with this, but he had hoped that it could wait a few more years.

He reached the Elysium with out further incident and watched the entrance. There was little activity. He decided he would wait a few minuts to see if any one he wished to speak with showed up. If not he would cut acrossed the grave yard on the way to Gabriel's haven to try and catch him there. Failing that Valek's haven was just a few miles further in the same direction. So it should all work out..........

[/i:b6b10de3c1]

[/color:b6b10de3c1]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:07 pm Reply with quote
((Waiting to see who is around the Elysium befor I go on. If noone shows here soon I will continue on))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
((If Cain's going Kabal-hunting, you should start replying on the Kabal thread rather than separately. Otherwise confusion is bound to set in.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:58 am Reply with quote
(( I am not Kabal hunting Cain wants to pass on what info on them he has which is not alot but may help. As for why its here as a seperat thread well trust me it needs to be here. ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:18 am Reply with quote
[color=darkred:d51a259c34]
[i:d51a259c34]

Figures he thought to himself none of them were here. Ohh he saw a few that he recognized but none that he would speak with. Ahh well off to see if he could catch Gabriel at home so to speak. The fastest way would be threw the graveyard. As he moved off his mind began to wander. His thoughts on the task that lay ahead not the one that he was on now, but the one he would be undertaking soon. He did not relish the thought of cleaning up other peoples mess's let alone her's. He never really understood untill he had been with his beloved, although he was not sure he could call her that anymore. It had been months since they had spoken more than a few words to each other or spent the day in each others arms. He knew that no other would ever take her place but wonderd if anouther would take his. He still cared even loved her but....... there was lilttle he could do about that now. He must attend his duties and they would keep him busy for many a night and day to come it would seem. As he lept to the top of the wall he realized that he was near her part of the cemetary. Well she though of it as hers anyway. Perhaps maybe she might be there. He moved off in that direction and soon came to the entrance. The ground here was undisterbed nothing had passed this way in many a night. His shoulders slumped forward in an uncariteristic fasion. He shook his head and turned to move off.............

[/i:d51a259c34]

[/color:d51a259c34]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:26 pm Reply with quote
[color=darkred:073ec453ac]
[i:073ec453ac]

As he moved twords Gabriel's haven he began to notice that the streets were total disarray. He must hurry he pored on the speed he was not worried about breaking the masqueade any more he was going back to his roots. He was and always would be Sabbat and Black Hand. Oh he had told the others that he was no longer part of all that but in his core he would always be one. He reached Gabriel's haven quickly it was deserted. Nothing had happend to it but there was noone in site. Damn he thought oh well off to se Valek then. He raced to Valek's Haven about half way there he started to feel the hunger he snatched a young woman off the arm of her lover and fed on the way. The young man she was with started to protest but his shouts were soon lost in the distance as Cain moved on. Valek's haven was empty also. Damn it all to hell where the fuck is everyone. Then Cain got an idea setting the girl on the floor he removed her clothing pulled out his heart blade and bevand to carve out her heart. Setting her heart between her spread legs he began to carve a note on her belly and thighs.

To Valek Prince of Cascadia
From Cain Sheriff of Cascadia

Official Resignation

I do hear by resign as Sheriff and all duties and responsibilitys fall to the deputies untill a new sheriff is chosen. I am also leaving Cascadia and returing to Almut. This is all I can say on the matter. The Assamite guards that protect you are yours to do with as you wish. Inform Batgirl that the guards that watch over her are hers to do with as she wishes also.

Signed

Cain Archbishop of the Black Hand

:twisted: .

Looking down at his handy work Cain felt it was enough.

He walked out of Valek's haven and headed for his haven in Cascadia for the last time. As he reached the doors he turned and looked back The sun was begining to rise it out lined the skyline and Cain smiled as he saw the whisps of smoke rolling up into the sky. He would be safe here for this day. Walker and Thetmes would insure that all would go undisterbed this day as Los Requis removed Cain's heart. It was just an added precaution for the upcoming assignment. He was going after someone very important after all. She had withstood many of the other assamites. Fatima being the greatest of the ones sent to kill her. Although if what he had heard was correct he may wll have to face Fatima as well. He did not relish the thought of facing one of his instructors in battle but The Old Man had declared that the Lasombra Lucita must die no matter the cost and that ment that if Fatima shows up and tries to stop it she must die also. Bahh he hated cleaning up other peoples messes. With that final though in mind he shut the door to his haven set the security system and headed for the back room and the waiting Los Requis.

((OK Cain is not leaving yet he leaves soon though. Do not reply to this thread with please dont go or we will miss you stuff this is not a goodbye thread its a getting out of dodge thread :) . No in all seriousness this thread was started to explain where and what Cain had been doing since he had not been around much. Cain is jumping ship so to speak and going back to his roots. I do not know if this will fly with the leaders of the guild and all. I hope that they do not lock the thread and all. I have 1 more chance to talk to someone the next night (hint hint Batty he will have something for you). ))

[/i:073ec453ac]
[/color:073ec453ac]

Last edited by HermoniedArc on Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((PLEASE DON'T GO CAIN!!!! okay okay, j/k :(

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:48 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Throughout his 444 years of existence, Mr. Croup had learned several things. One of these was how to pick the scent of blood.
This night carried with it a particular scent, one of fond memory, one of uncertainty, one of brutality. He grinned to himself as he made his way to his former resting place, in the storage room of the Assamite haven. His grin however, was not his usual smirk of malice, rather one of serenity.

The yearlong voyage to Almut had changed him. He was somehow less sadistic, and more disciplined.

The first change Mr. Croup noticed when he arrived at the old theater was an alarm system on the door. He looked around, to make sure no one could see him. The doors opened with a bit of effort, before he finally set foot into the hallway which led to his chambers.

He heard footsteps. Moving quietly, with a smile, Mr. Croup snuck into the room, hoping to startle whomever it was. It was Cain, moving toward his chambers. Something was wrong, though, something in his face had changed. Mr. Croup rethought his suprise entrance, and stepped out of the shadows.

"Cain..."

((Assamite for hire hehe :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:25 am Reply with quote
[color=darkred:98ba51b8a9]

[i:98ba51b8a9]

Turning slowly he looked at Mr Croup. It had been a long time he seemed changed some how calmer more relaxed at ease with himself. Cain thought to himself this is good for him he will be more efficiant this way. Reaching in his pocket with out fan fare or build up he pulled out a ring and tossed it to him. Mr Croup caught it and started to ask, Cain held up his hand in a motion to silance the up coming question. Looking Mr Croup in the eye he said.

"I have long been the Castellan here in Cascadia. I have been called away to handle certain matters that remain unfinished by others. I pass an the leadership of our clan to you in Cascadia. Not that that means much as you will be the only one left. But there you have it you are the leader now. Take controll of the guards that guard the Prince and do me one favor. Watch over Batgirl and her guards do not tell her that I ask this of you. Also if she is not here when the sun goes down and I take my leave will you deliver someting to her for me. Please do not ask what it is it is a privet matter between the two of us. Also do not disturbe me in my chambers my Sire is here as well as Thetmes and one other that is here for a special perpose. We will all leave when the sun sets and be gone soon enough. The keys for all the safes and such threw out the haven will be on the desk in your new chambers as soon as I depart. Now with that all said and done do you have any questions?"

[/i:98ba51b8a9]

[/color:98ba51b8a9]

Last edited by HermoniedArc on Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:54 pm
Mr. Croup looked down at the ring. He thought of his last service as Castellan, and looking at Cain, realized that there were no questions he could possibly ask, the questions he had would be answered in time. He bid Cain farewell and good luck, before moving to his chambers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:57 pm Reply with quote
((Sorry for the delay on this I had to do some research and all.))

[color=darkred:cf016d5fd6]

[i:cf016d5fd6]
He enterd the back room looked around. The memories of this place flooding over him. Ahhh he had some good times in this room. Many a day spent in the arms of Batgirl. It was all over now though. He had things to do away from here and more than likely would never return. He noded to the others presant and began to disrobe. He laid down on the make shift alter that had been erected in the middle of the room. Los Requis began to chant in a language that Cain did not know. He began to feel sleepy the Sun rising above and the need for rest soon over powerd him. The last thing he rememberd was Walker and Thetmes moving to the door and barring it shut.

Los Requis continued with the ritual. He had never done it during the day but the Assamites had insisted that it be done this way. He had no idea what effect it would have on the ritual or even if it could be done. As he progressed he began to notice that Cain's body was growing hot. Soon steam begain to rise from the body. He glanced at the others and they motioned for him to continue. Percicley when the sun was at its highest point he cut open Cains chest and removed his heart and placed it in the silver box lined with clay that had been specialy prepaired. As he set the heart in it burst into flames and became ash. Quickly he looked back to Cain on the alter expecting to see a pile of ash. Cain lay there peacefully as if he was sleeping the wound where his heart had been romoved had already healed. He reached out and touched Cain and found his skin cool to the touch. What is this Los Requis wonderd. How is this possable the heart was ash so the body should be also.

Thetmes and Walker moved away from the door and grabed Los Requis. "You have done well Los Requis." said Walker "If you ever do this ritual the same way you have here again we will send all of our clansmen to hunt you down and finish you."

Los Requis noded in his agreement. Walker took his arm and walked to the mirror. They steped threw to the Umbra and soon Los Requis was back in his Temple deep below ground. Walker took one last look at him and said " Los Requis I am very disapointed in you. You you could have been so much more. You could have been the Chief of the Clan but you had to try and follow your great great Uncles. You should have stayed home." Then Walker steped back into the Umbra and was back in the Assamite Haven in Cascadia.

Cain laid there on the alter for the rest of the day. He would not wake untill well after night fall. He was safe though. His heart was in the box and could not be harmed.

(OK heh heh I will give this about a week then finish it up. If anyone wants to see Cain and can RP why they would be knocking on his door and all go ahead. ))

[/i:cf016d5fd6]

[/color:cf016d5fd6]