<  Dusty Books  ~  estrella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:11 pm
((okies baby whenever your ready ....btw check your inbox for mail from frank its a bout the kathy/ gabe thread

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Content with his array of social falters, Gabriel straightened up slightly, running his hands tightly through his hair. His appearance now somewhat in place he stood from the table, smiling at Reannag pleasantly.

"I think that would be a splendid idea." he said politely, nodding faintly and taking her by the hand. As Reannag stood, the Ventrue could see the shadows of the room shift with the Lasombra's presence.

The two left the restaraunt, and were soon within the comfort of Gabriel's limousine, a black compact car equipped with a driver, which no doubt doubled as the Ventrue's bodyguard. As they drove through the city streets Reannag and Gabriel chatted in the back, catching up with one another, Gabriel the whole while attempting to draw any sort of information out of his companion.

Reannag was tight lipped however, and was hard pressed to reveal her whereabouts. Just as Gabriel felt he was gaining control without the use of disciplines, the Lasombra sat straight up in her seat, arching her neck to see out the front windshield.

"Turn here!" she cried, motioning towards a deserted park entrance. The park itself was placed on the outskirts of Cascadia, and was avoided by Kine because of it's decay, and Kindred because of it's proximity to Lupine territory.

The car lurched up the gravel entranceway and grumbled down the branch strewn road. Still speaking quietly in the back, Gabriel barely noticed the fresh tire tracks in the road before them, indicating someone elses presence recently. Finally the road ended and the trio found themselves in a small unkept part of the park, a meadow of sorts.

The meadow itself was in fine health, green grass dark and shimmering in the moonlight. The trees were pressed back on all sides, one side scantily covering a large body of water that Gabriel recognized as LeFonte Lake.

"So," he said, turning towards the cloak covered Reannag, "what's so special about this place?"

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:48 pm Reply with quote
"Its beautiful is it not? I spend many a night looking at this lake , sometimes the surface of it is so calm, but other times when the wind blows the smooth mirror like surface is broken by the ripples, a bit like kindred society do you think?"

Gabriel looked at her and frowned, the Reannag he had known was not one for such deep thought, but her carefree nature seen to have been broken by all that had happened to her.

"come I have something to show you" Reannag took his hand and led him through the copse of trees and Gabriel looked in amazement at the church.
"I thought you would like it...this is my home ...for awhile anyway" she led him to the steps and slipped a large ornate key out of her pocket.

"I never knew this place was here" he said as he stepped inside following her as she led him in, his eyes looking at the ornate candleholders as they flickered into life as Reannag walked passed them.

"how...."
"oh I have many tricks like that Gabriel, before I try to explain I need you to read something, it may help you understand, please sit down" Reannag indicated a large leather chair and Gabriel nodded and sank down into it.

Reannag passed him the scroll on which was written the contract that bound her to the Tremere.
"one more thing before you start reading......valek knows im here......"

((okies contract is one this thread somewhere near the beginning :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:13 pm Reply with quote
((goin to finish this one off i think lol

Offline Profile