<  USA  ~  The Rain Of Torment (Revised)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:51 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 13Location: FloridaJoined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:23 am
slowly began cutting around the out rims of the Nathanal’s heart. Nathanal grunted softly throughout this whole process but refused to scream or cry. Blood was pretty much going every where as Dalus went on with this little process. It only took a matter of more minutes before he finally got Nathanal’s heart completely cut out. He laughed as he rose to his feet the dagger and heart now still in his hands as she glanced back to Korryla and gazed at her for a few moments before speaking.

“The poor bitch.”

With that he turned and walked off.

It took about a good eight hour before Dalus made it back to where Eric was keeping Nasse. Dalus walked through the open door and than closed it and locked it behind him. He than pulled the container out and set it down on the table in front of Eric as he himself took a seat next to him.

“There you go.”

Eric arched a brow slightly at the container “And this would be exactly what?”

Dalus grinned “Nathanal’s heart of course what would it be?”

Eric chuckled softly “I see very interesting, thank-you.” With that he rose to his feet and gazed down at Dalus “What do I owe you for this?”

Dalus still had a grin tugging over her lips as he spoke “Let’s just say you now owe me a favor.”

Eric nodded “Alight sounds fair enough to me.”

“Good; now to our next order of business.”

Eric nodded once again “Alright and what might that be?” he said as he took his seat again next to Dalus and waited for him to speak.

“Sikta is now backing in the states and is ready to help out.”

Eric nodded “Good and do we know how large her army is?”

“No, have you forgotten that Korryla had pretty much whipped out all of her army when they where in Russia? But Sikta has spent a lot of time training and training a good portion of a group of men that were left.”

Eric frowned a little at this and just nodded his head once again “I see, interesting and do we know when we can expect to hear from her again?”

Dalus shrugged softly “She told me last that if things got complicated she would write me. But if everything went according to plan than she would meet us here.”
“Well I guess we should be patient and wait for her than, anyways any news on Gunn?”

Dalus shook his head “No there has been no word form him. Ever since Korryla started going on her killing spree everyone went underground word still has not gotten to everyone just yet that she is not doing that anymore.”

“What about the use of Drylic?”

Dalus once again sighed “No we don’t even know if the creature is still alive. I’ve been going through an extensive search to figure out exactly what is going on.”

“Alright; anything that you would like to know or have questions about?”

Dalus sat there for a moment just thinking his face holding somewhat of a serious expression “Well, what you plan on doing with Korryla?”

“Well when the chance arises the plan is to kill her.”

“And do you have the faith that you can beat her?”

“I guess that is something we are going to have to see.”

“What do you mean? It’s a simple yes or no answer; do you think you can beat her or not?”

“Look Dalus I don’t have all of the answers to everything. It’s all a part of chance and I’m willing to give my life to see if I can or not. I’ve never once fought her, but I do have faith in myself is that good enough for you?”

Dalus grinned and nodded “Yes, Eric that is good enough for me. What about her avatar? Are you going to take them both on at the same time?”

Eric nodded “That is how I planned on it.”

“I see well if you want help you know where to find me.”

Eric just nodded again as his eyes drifted to the globe in which Nasse was still in. The temperature in that thing had not changed at all, but the guilt that was eating him up inside was almost unbearable. He turned his gaze back to Dalus to ask. “Have you ever had someone in which you wanted but all they did was betraying you? And you just couldn’t bring yourself to kill them?”

Dalus arched a brow as he glanced from Eric to the globe in which Nasse was in and sighed somewhat before he spoke.

“We are both roughly around the same age Eric and we have both loved and than lost our love ones. Many aspects are different now than what they were before. You above all people should know that you can’t make someone love you. I understand you care deeply for Nasse but her plans have been long set ahead before you even really got to know her. You can’t change someone’s heart and how they feel about you. You above all people should have known that Nasse works to improve herself and that is exactly what is going to do.”

Dalus paused for a moment to perhaps just let all of this set in. The two of them sat there in silence for a few moments before Dalus once again began to speak.

“You have a couple of choices to try. Show her that you do care and show her your world and what it is like and the things in which you have to deal with. It’s the one thing you can try to do to at least show her how you feel. Or you could take the latter of these options and let her freeze to death in there. Take your pick but the choice is yours to make. There is nothing I can really do to help except what I just did.”

Eric nodded as his gaze slide back to the globe “I know; thank-you again Dalus.”

With that Dalus stood up and grinned “Ahh think nothing of it. You know where to find me if you need anything and if something comes up or changes I will be sure to send word to you.”

They both nodded once again to each other and than Dalus turned and left. Eric sat there for a good while longer before standing up himself. His lingered there on the globe as he just stood there and stared at, she was in there and she was more than likely getting closer to death with each passing moment. Why did he care so much for someone in which he could never have? Maybe it was the fact that he could never have her or call her his own. They were all just thoughts and had rushed through his mind so long ago when he had first laid eyes on her. Shaking his head softly he turned and walked out as well to finish the business in which needed to get done; for he could no longer linger on her as much as his heart desired it she was nothing more to him.

Korryla Awakes To Find Nathanal Dead

She grunted softly as she tried to sit up. What had happened? Why didn’t she see that coming? Why didn’t her ‘other’ step in to help or take over? Her mid section was covered in blood; dry blood none the less at least it had stopped bleeding. Her eyes fluttered open as a soft whimper escaped from her lips. Something didn’t seem right and yet she could not think of what it could be. She wanted so badly to move but the pain was just too much at the moment. Than out of nowhere it had hit her, the thing that was wrong. Where was Nathanal? Oh God, no. Quickly she forced herself up to a sitting position as she let out a soft whimper again as the pain coursed through her body as tears were streaming down her cheeks. She got on her hands and knees and began crawling her way over to where Nathanal’s body was laying. It took several minutes for her to make her way over to him and when she saw him, the blood, the missing hearts, the guts, it all made her skin crawl for the very first time. Her body went completely numb as just kneeled there staring at his body “Damn YOUR ERIC!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!”

Her voice echoed out throughout the area as the tears kept on streaming down her face. How? More of the questions why? Why did Eric want him dead what was the purpose of killing him? She pushed herself up to stand as her knees began trembling; the pain was still coursing through her body with every movement that she made. Holding her left hand up palm facing outwards Nathanal’s body she fire a small fire ball at his body and watched as it erupted into flames. She fell down to her knees as she folded her hands and began to speak.

“Your darkness of creatures deserves no more than what they should get. But this one did nothing to deserve this, he nod nothing to take another in this life that he was made into now. If at all leave me damned for life but take him. His soul should rest, rest in a land of peace in which he should be at for ever.”

With that she rose to her feet as her breaths began to quicken with each passing seconds. Of course the insanity and the anger began to all kick in at once. Her focus began to blur the flames of darkness in which she knew became her only thing in which she could see for the vampiric instincts began to kick in as she turned and screamed. “ERIC!!!!”

Forlia Finds Nasse

Her wings were spread out to their full length as she was just standing there over looking the building in which she had watched Dalus walk out and several moments later Eric walked out. There didn’t seem to be any guards but how was she going to get in for surely the place was locked, right? She wasn’t going to waste anytime trying to think about it. Leaping into the air she began her decent down from about 60ft up. Once she reached about 20ft she tucked her wings in behind her and began to simply fall. She landed on the ground in a crouching position with her eyes gazing straight towards the door. Quickly she rose to her feet and began walking towards the door; she stopped just inches away from the door. Lifting her right hand she placed her hand around the door knob and tried to open it. But the door was locked. Taking about a good 5 steps back as she once again lifted her right hand up, palming facing out towards the door. “Small key fire blast!”

Quickly a small odd looking orb that was surrounded by a green flame appeared. Within seconds she fired the orb out towards the door and the moment it hit the door it blew it right out of the hinges in which were holding the door in its place. That wasn’t the bad at all, so with that she began walking forward as she entered into the building and saw the table, the two chairs; which were now pretty much broken in two by the door. About 10ft in the center was a globe and Forlia was pretty much guessing that Nasse was inside there. It looked as if something was going on inside, but what? Where and how the fuck was she going to get rid of the thing? She quickly began searching around looking for some sort of control panel for this thing. Shit! How the hell.. where does it open up at? “Fuck!”

She began searching all over the place before running out to the globe and hitting it with her bare hand. Glass.. so that means it has to be controlled somehow. “Open!!”

And with that the globe simply opened up from left to right. It was frozen on the inside and there in the middle laying there with snow and ice was Nasse, freezing to death. Quickly she scoped Nasse up into her arms, turned and walked quickly out of the building. As she got outside Nasse stirred slightly as her eyes fluttered open. “…Forlia?”

Forlia smiled faintly and nodded somewhat before leaping into the air, her wings spreading out to their full length as she quickly took flight up into the sky. Nasse’s body began shaking badly before she had passed out. Forlia set out on her journey now; a journey in which she had to find a safe place to put Nasse so she could go back and find Korryla and Nathanal. Hours had seemed to have passed and she was still up in the mountains searching until she noticed an entrance to a cave. Forlia landed several feet away from the edge as she gently laid Nasse’s body on the ground.

“Nasse? Nasse please wake up.”

Forlia’s eyes soon caught sight of the figure in which was standing at the entrance of the cave; she squinted her eyes somewhat as she just try to study the figure for a moment before speaking. “Who are you?”

Slowly the figure lifted her head and stepped out form the shadows of the cave and into the light. For the told depths of an unkind mistress that holds more to what merely binds her to this place. Bond to the craft and the art of war this maiden must carry out a job in which she has no desire to hold. Yet destruction seems to always be at her doorstep and with no place to call her own she accepts her duties and carries on. She stands about seven foot five, with long white hair, pale skin. Her eyes are covered by dark sunglasses which conceal her completely purple eyes. A white tang top, white pants, and black boots. She is truth; truth to seek out all evil. She grinned somewhat as she began making her way over to them.

“Hmm, well let’s see here; why don’t you tell me who you are first.”

Forlia arched a brow slightly and frown before speaking “I am Forlia and again I ask who you are?”

The woman chuckled slightly “My name is of any importance until I have all the information I need.”

“And what exact information do you need?”

The woman let out another soft chuck as she crouched down to the ground her eyes gazing over Nasse and than back to Forlia.

“You see I am what people refer to as the truth. I seek out all that is evil and destroy them. Who is your friend?”

“Interesting I suppose; my friend here is Nasse.”

The woman nodded “And what is wrong with her?”

Forlia shrugged softly “She was taken hostage by a man named Eric who took her to a building and had her locked up in a globe like thing where I found her freezing to death.”

The woman again nodded “I see, well in any case my name is Mistress Leia. Help me get her into the cave and I will see what I can do.”

With that the Mistress rose to her feet and turned around and began walking into the cave. Forlia once again scoped up Nasse; rose to her feet and followed the lady into the cave. The walked for quite sometime in the silence as neither of them spoke a word to each other. Finally the Mistress came to a stop where a small fire was burning.

“Put her next to the fire so we can warm her up.”

Forlia did as she was told and laid Nasse on the ground next to the small fire. Rising back up to her feet she looked at Leia. “Now I must ask you a favor.”

The Mistress grinned “And that would be?”

“I need to go back and find Korryla and Nathanal to make sure they are alright and to let them know I’ve found Nasse.”

Leia arched a brow slightly at the mention of Korryla’s name, though she nodded before speaking “You look like Korryla, so now I ask you who exactly are you?”

Forlia rolled her eyes as she began to walk to the front of the cave. She stopped and tilted her head down somewhat “I am Forlia; Korryla’s avatar.” And with that she walked out of the cave and leaped into the air as her wings once again spread out to their fullest length and she took flight and left. Mistress Leia had walked out of the cave and watched as Forlia took off. Truth, here was the truth of in fact with this encounter she was dead sure that she was suppose to be helping them.

Forlia finds Korryla

Korryla had not and at the moment still could not move from the spot in which she was standing in. The pain coursed through her body still and all she wanted to do was die. Hope? What hope was there for her now? Nathanal was dead and she was guessing Nasse was pretty much dead herself. A soft hiss escaped form her lips as she jumped forward and began running through the woods as quickly as she could carry herself. The pain ran up through her feet, her legs, her stomach, her chest and all the way up to her head. But she did not care for now it almost seemed that she was turning the pain into an ungodly amount of energy. Finally she reached the edge of the forest in which she saw Forlia; quickly she came to a stop as her breaths came in short gasps. Her voice was rough and somewhat demonic as she spoke “Why weren’t you there?!” She cried out as the black tears started streaming down her face once again.

Forlia arched a brow slightly as she tilted her head somewhat to the right. “What are you talking about? What’s wrong?”

“You weren’t there!!!” Korryla cried out again. “You always said you would protect me!! Why weren’t you there?!” Again her words were drowned out by her own tears.

Forlia quickly made her way towards Korryla “I don’t understand what is wrong? I was helping you remember I was out looking for Nasse. But what the hell are you talking about?”

Korryla charged Forlia as she threw herself at her. Forlia simply grabbed her and held her tightly to her as Korryla screamed “He… he is dead!! They killed him and its all my fault!!”

Forlia just held Korryla close to her and sighed somewhat “Come on we have things in which we need to get done. I’ve found Nasse and she is in a safe place at the moment, but we need to get going.”

Korryla slowly came out of the insanity in her mind as she nodded and broke out of the embrace. Her gaze fell upon the ground as she sighed herself. “Is she okay?”

Forlia nodded “Yes, she will be okay, I meet some woman and she said she would watch over her and help take care of her until I got back.”

Korryla arched a brow slightly “Who exactly is this woman?”

Forlia frowned somewhat “It’s not easy to explain. She said her name was Mistress Leia, she also mentioned something about being truth.”

Korryla nodded as she lifted her gaze to Forlia “Alright, take me there and let us figure out exactly what is going on.”

Forlia smiled faintly as she spread out her wings turned around and grabbed Korryla by her shoulder as both of her wings started flapping up and down; her and Korryla were now on their way to go get Nasse. It was now just a matter of time in which would lead to a must chaotic journey that Korryla would now have to face.

Sikta contacts Dalus

Ring!! Ring!!
“Hello?”

“Dalus?”

“This is he; what do you want?”

“Your not very nice to someone you have not spoken to in a very long time.”

Silence on both ends before Dalus finally spoke. “Sikta, I was wondering when I would be hearing from you.”

She laughed “Aye; listen I knew where Nasse is and I also know that Forlia and Korryla are on their way to where Nasse is at.”

“Oh? Last time I saw Nasse was locked up by Eric. I take it that is not the case anymore?”

“No, her current location is with Mistress Leia.”

Dalus chuckled softly “So it is lady truth herself who will be making an appearance in this. How wonderful is that to know.”

“Dalus look I know that Eric wants to take care of this his own way but we have an opportunity to seize all of them and we need to take this time to move and do it.”

Dalus once again became silent as he considered this. “Sikta I understand that you want to move on this but I gave Eric my word and he wants to take care of this than we let him. First mistake he makes he is going to end up dead.”

Sikta sighed “Dalus I want your permission on this before I make my move and I’m not ending this conversation until I get what I want. So now I’m telling you again we have a chance to take them by surprise and you know damn well that we will not get a chance anytime soon if we wait.”

Again nothing but silence; yes Sikta had a very good valid point but what would Eric think about all of this? “Alright you have twenty four hours to do what you want. If nothing gets done I want you to get the hell out of there is that understood?”

“Yes it is thank-you. I owe you one.”

“That indeed and I will come to collect when I can.”

With that Dalus hung up and Sikta was just grinning.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:52 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 13Location: FloridaJoined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:23 am
24 hours Begins Korryla Meets Mistress Leia

It took a little bit longer than expected for them to reach where Forlia had left Nasse at. About two hours down and still it seemed hopeless. The fog was beginning to set in and with the change of weather that was beginning to set in it didn’t seem as if the two of them were going to make it through the mountains. But there a little ways off to east Forlia spotted the Mistress and Nasse standing near the edge of the cliff over looking everything. Coming in slowly Forlia put Korryla down before landing on the ground herself. Nasse smiled faintly at Korryla “I guess I owe you a thank-you.”

Korryla shrugged softly “Don’t worry about it.”

Mistress Leia stepped closer to the three of them “Now I hope don’t plan on running off and taking her anywhere she has a long healing process ahead of her and needs to find a safe place to stay for awhile.”

Korryla glanced at the woman and nodded “I see thank-you for helping her, my name is Korryla.”

Mistress Leia smiled slightly and bowed her head as well before answering “It was not a problem Korryla I am Mistress Leia.”

“Alright, now we need to find a safe place for Nasse to stay and than we need to get going. Nathanal is already dead and I’m not about to loose another one of you.”

Mistress Leia arched a brow slightly and even though they could not see it Korryla knew that she was being question or the woman didn’t understand something. They stood there in silence before the Mistress spoke.

“Look I don’t entirely understand what is really going on. But I see something that all of you form a very good team. I don’t see all of the evil that is usually there when it comes to dark creatures. I’m here to help you if you want my help.”

Korryla arched a brow slightly “Look Leia I really don’t know who you really are. I’m sure like me you’ve heard the rumors and the stories like I have about you. I don’t want anyone else getting involved for I can’t grantee anyone’s safety anymore. Things already got extremely dangerous for the people who know me or around me. You want to help than that is great I’m going to need all the help I can get but I’m not going to ask for it.”

Leia nodded “Alright fair enough you just got yourself an extra set of hands but I do things my way and for my own reasons I travel alone.”

“Fair enough.”

20 Hours to Sikta’s Deadline

For the time being the four of them had went into the cave to try and figure out exactly where to put Nasse. The clouds were rapidly moving in as the storm began to get on its way as well. The wind was blowing and hollowing and moving about 50mph as the rain began to pour down. Sikta’s deadline was going to slow everyone down but they were already half way up the mountain. They being Sikta and about fifteen of her best people; she wanted Korryla out of the picture to ensure that her people and the other vampires were going to be alright. This right now was all going to based on time and accuracy; she had to do this, had to make sure that everything would be alright. An hour had just pasted and they had barely gotten any further than where they were before. Damit they had to get moving for they needed to get to the top of this mountain.

Another hour had passed as they were still climbing up the mountain. No one said a word about the weather they all just kept moving as one and trying very hardly to get to the top of this mountain as quickly as possible. This time though they had made much more process than Sikta had planned for. However the further they moved up the mountain the worse the weather had gotten.

16 hours To the Deadline

They had reached the top with 16 hours to go. Standing off to the side away form the entrance cave there stood Sikta soaking wet from the rain. A demoness brought forth from the lands of hell, darkness consumes her insides and at the moments in time she looks like an angel brought down from the heavens, but her true nature id perfectly clear. Standing at about five foot six with long blue hair, golden eyes, and a slim well built body. Dressed in all black leather with black boots; strapped to her waist is a silver chain which holds two black 9mm guns on each side black katana strapped to her left side. Her skin is deep grayish color which seems to make her almost look like a drow or at least give people the impression For everything is not what it seems for what it seems for even the most darkness creatures on this planet lies a much more darker secret.

They were all soaking wet and with the wind now blowing and about seventy miles per hour they all felt as if they where going to be blown away.

“We can’t just run in there!!” One of her men shouted.

“We don’t have time to scale this place we only have 16 hours left!!” Sikta shouted back. But she knew he was right them just running through the front entrance was not going to be the greatest of things in the world to do and they had to do this right.

“Alright!! Listen up!! I need five people to come with me!” Sikta turned to one of her other men and shouted “Give me six hours to get around and in there. Seek shelter behind those rocks and once six hours have passed you go through the front entrance!! If you reach them before I get there go through the plan as followed!!”

The man nodded “Got it!!”

With that Sikta and the five other men turned and five other mean turned and began making the journey to the other side of the mountain. The rain was pouring down even harder as the wind was rapidly blowing out of control. Sikta new damn well why the weather was as fierce as it was. The so called holy grounds in which the cave was laying on was said to have been blessed by the Mistress herself. The woman of truth in which so many people had come to know her as; the woman that had shown up on her land so long ago in hope to rid the earth of her. Heh that was a story to finish at another time.

Ten Hours to Deadline

The other ten men that where waiting finally started to move to the front entrance of the cave. Yes, it was time to see if they had the skill and the power to follow this out. Wearing all black suits that almost looked like diving suits but not quite; geared with guns, bullets, and katana’s and skilled in the art of war and black magic. Slowly and quietly they began to make their way in.

Nasse sighed softly as she turned to look at Leia who was intently had her eyes gazing towards the front of the cave. Finally the silence was broken by Nasse as she took a few steps towards Leia.

“Ten hours this storm has lasted over ten hours, is it always like this up here?”

Leia tilted her head down somewhat before turning to look at them all “No.”

Korryla arched a brow slightly as she rose to her feet “What do you mean no?”

Leia sigh softly “The last time a storm raged on like this I was in a very large battle.”

Nasse blinked “But your not in a battle” her voice was full of concern.

Korryla took a few more steps towards Leia “You are after a fallen angel from heaven. Is this you’re doing?”

Leia’s head dropped to the ground as she stood there in silence.

Korryla shouted “Answer me!!”

Leia’s head snapped up as her eyes locked on Korryla “No!! It’s not so we now have two possibilities. One someone is making this storm happen.. or..” She paused as the other thought hit her.

Forlia frown and rose to her feet “Or someone is on their way in here to attack us.”

Leia’s gaze snapped over to Forlia as she just stared at her in somewhat of a shock look.
Korryla shook her head “Is the front entrance of this cave the only way out of here?”

Leia said nothing.

Korryla snapped “God damint Leia answer me!!”

Leia jerked her gaze over to Korryla “No”

“Fuck!!’ Korryla ran her hands through her hair quickly as she looked at Forlia “Don’t you worry about me just get you and Nasse out of here. Got it?!”

Forlia blinked “But you can’t on everyone that comes in here!!”

“Don’t argue with me just do it!!”

No matter how they looked at it they never had enough time for the moment that they stopped thinking for that split second all ten of the men where standing their with their katana’s in hand as once of them screamed out. “Freeze!”

All four of them jumped and jerked their heads up in the direction of the men. Blood shed; was this all they had with them? Nasse slowly stepped back towards where Forlia was but a little more further off to the side as Korryla took another step forward as she came to stand right next to Leia. “This is it? You’ve got to be kidding me right?”

One of the men called out “If you want blood shed than so be it. If not than just come with us.”

Korryla laughed somewhat “Oh and who exactly are you?”

“Part of the SincoLepakla clan.”

Leia’s eyes grew wide with shock as she stared at them and mumbled softly “Sikta…”

Korryla arched a brow and glanced over at Leia “What?”

Leia slowly glanced over at Korryla “This must be what is left of Sikta’s clan. I thought I killed all of them off after I killed her off. But it looks like I might have forgotten a few. I guess now a part of my past has caught up with me. Something in which doesn’t involve you. I’m sorry for this I should have told you to leave the moment you got here.”

Sikta’s blade was drawn as she inched herself slowly against the wall of the cave making sure she was still deep within that shadows. No one ever saw it coming for no one had realized it. Her movements were sharp and quick as her blade was forced out of the shadows and was pushed through right into Forlia’s back. As Sikta forced her way out of the shadows she pushed the blade even further into Forlia. Forlia let out a soft gasps as her eyes grew wide with fear. Korryla spun around to see the fear in Forlia’s eyes, the
woman that pushed the blade in her and Nasse who was now being held at gun point with five more men standing around her. Leia’s eyes grew wide once more as she stared at Sikta “Your… your suppose to be..” Leia could not finish the sentence for she was in to much disbelief.

Sikta grin as she yanked the sword out of Forlia who than fell to the ground on her knees her eyes locked on to Korryla. Sikta simply shook her head as the grin was still playing over her lips. “Dead? Oh my dear Leia I’m already dead.”

“But… I….”

Sikta chuckled “No no you forgot one important thing. The place I came from is the place I went when you killed me.”

Korryla just stood there staring at Sikta as a blind fury and rage slowly began to fill her. Sikta grinned at Korryla “Now now my dear it is pointless to even think about killing me I will just come back like I did before. Now if you want you friend Nasse here to live you will simply just come with me.”

Leia glanced over at Korryla as Korryla met her gaze “Spare the bloodshed for now it will be easier this way.”

Korryla’s gaze fell to the ground as she just stood there. Why? Where was her ‘other’ at? Why hadn’t she come out like she had done all these times before? Was she relying on her to much? Was this really her time to turn in like this? Damint she could not figure it out and as her gaze slowly slide to Forlia she was now fighting back tears. Slowly her head nodded “Alright we’ll go.”

She didn’t even here her own words as she spoke them. Everything was happening so fast and she could not take her eyes off of Forlia who was still kneeling there staring up at Korryla. The ten men that were standing at the front of the cave move towards them and took whatever weapons that they had on them. Sikta pulled out a leather bad and pulled out three things that almost seem to look like handcuffs.

“Now time for the fun part” With that Sikta slipped the handcuffs on all three of them, they all having their hands cuffed behind them. They were not normal hand cuffs they were made out of black and blue steel and had a pinkish glow to them. Nasse grunted softly.

Sikta chuckled softly “My dear you must be a while lot weaker than we had expected.”

Korryla arched a brow slightly as she glances from Nasse to Forlia who was still kneeling on the ground, her eyes still wide with shock and she was covered in her own blood and her breathing was slowly coming to a stop. But Sikta didn’t seem to be paying her any attention so that must mean … No don’t think about that she will be fine.

“You see the hand cuffs you think you are wearing hand cuffs but you are really wearing is not what you think they are. But anyways we need to get going.” With that each of them were escorted out by two men each. Sikta however was still in the cave with Forlia as she crouched down beside her and whispered softly in her ear “A good servant always seems to die early, but I won’t give you that satisfaction of dying early.”

With that she rose to her feet and caught up with the others when she saw Korryla’s gaze slide back to hers and she saw Sikta just grinning at her. The weather had not let up not one bit for the rain was still pouring down and it looked like trying anything seemed hopeless; Korryla turned to Sikta “How the hell do you plan on getting us down this mountain like this?!”

Sikta just grinned and shouted back “They are called ropes my dear they work wonderful.”

With that they all began to get on their way to get down to the bottom of the mountain.

Seven Hours Dalus & Eric

Eric sighed softly as he lounging in the chair in Dalus’s home when Dalus came walking into the room and arched a brow at Eric. “You don’t look to happy.”

Eric shrugged “It’s been storm for almost twenty hours now.”

Dalus nodded as he took a seat next to Eric “Yeah that is had, kind of makes you wonder about some things now don’t.”

“Yeah, any word from Sikta.”

Dalus grinned “Actually yes there has been. She is working on something right now and has about seven hours to get back here.”

Eric arched a brow slightly as he sat up in the chair. “Is there something your not telling me?”

Dalus nodded “Aye there is; Sikta saw a window of opportunity to seize Korryla, Forlia, Nasse, and Mistress Leia. So I gave her twenty four hours to do so. No one is supposed to be killed but they are supposed to be brought to me.”

“I see and you just now feel the need to tell me this now?”

Dalus shook his head “Nay my friend you know damn well you two don’t get along for shit. So I gave her the chance to do this,”

Eric nodded “Aye don’t stress about it.”

So he did have a problem with this but that doesn’t mean that he was not going to give her a chance to get this done or try to do this. Shaking his head softly he rose to his feet and walked towards the window before speaking.

“So do you think she will come back with them?”

Dalus shrugged as he watched Eric “Really don’t know but she has a real grudge against the Mistress.”

Eric turned and looked back at him “Oh really and what exact kind of grudge is she holding?”

Dalus grinned “Well you see Sikta has never been beaten in a fight before, never lost and always fought to the death. But when the Mistress should up on her doorstep it was the first battle she had lost. The first time Sikta had died and the first time she had to go through the torment of coming back.”

Eric arched slightly “Come back? Die? You mean go to Hell right?”

Dalus nodded “I mean exactly that, Sikta was killed by the Mistress in a battle that lasted about twenty four hours and stormed just as bad as it is now. But anyways she died that night and I buried her the next morning. A week later she showed up on my doorstep in grave pain, but after that she decided that she would make sure she would have her chance again with that woman.”

There was a moment of silence between them both before Dalus went on. “You see Sikta came from the pits of hell, you can kill her, burn her body but it will always send her back to Hell. But the on thing that no one knows is that in order to rid the world of her when she dies her soul and body must be blest so she can return to heaven.”

“What? What do you mean return?” Eric just kind of stare at him somewhat of disbelief.

Dalus just sat there with the grin still playing on his lips “I mean exactly sounds like.”

“Hmm, interesting.”

At that moment the front door opened and there stood Sikta standing in the door step soaking wet. “Is it alright if me and my guest come in?”

Dalus and Eric both turned around quickly to look at her as Dalus nodded with a gentle smile playing over his lips “Of course you can my dear.”

With that Sikta stepped into the room with Nasse, Mistress Leia, and Korryla who was than followed in by all of Sikta’s fifteen men. Dalus rose to his feet as his smile only grew.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:53 am Reply with quote
“Well my dear have truly surprised me tonight. This is really something Sikta and you still had a few hours to spare.”

Sikta just smirked “I see you had doubts about this?”

Eric arched a brow “Where is Forlia?”

Korryla snapped “Well mister genius if she is not here and Nathanal’s not here where the fuck do you think she is at?!”

Dalus just chuckled “Such hostility, you poor thing. Oh well at least your still alive.”

Korryla’s arms flared slightly as she let out soft scream and everyone turned around to look at her in shock. Sweat slowly began to break at upon her forehead. Again she let out another soft scream as her arms seemed to have tried to flare up again. She collapsed to her knees as she grabbed her head as a voice echoed out around them.

”Release me Sikta. Release me at once!! If you don’t you know what you are bidding yourself to. I give you the chance in which the others will not get.”

Sikta just stood staring at Korryla in disbelief well they all were. Again the voice echoed throughout the room.

”Sikta release me, do this and I will spare you.”

“Shut up!!” Sikta shouted.

[I]”Sikta I know your secret, your dark secret in which no one really knows. The one in which can kill you and make sure you never come back!”[/I}

Sikta gasped softly as she ran quickly over to Korryla and pulled out a gun and slammed it into the back of Korryla’s head. Korryla grunted softly as she collapsed to the ground Sikta jerked her head up towards Dalus “Get them locked up now so we can talk!!” With that she stormed out of the room. Dalus nodded to her men as he told them to take the three of them downstairs to the cellar.

Eric and Dalus both walked out of the room as they found Sikta staring out into the darkness. How could it be? Who was that voice that was speaking when Korryla’s mouth was not even moving? Her secret, how can anyone know about that? For the only person that truly knew about that was Dalus. He wouldn’t tell Korryla something like that for the both of them were on the same side. She shook her head softly as she sigh “Look Eric I know that you want to take care of Korryla yourself but she needs to die and awfully fast.”

Dalus nodded “I agree with her as well.”

Eric nodded “As do I what do you have in mind?”

Sikta grinned evilly as she kept her eyes intently on the darkness that was still lingering outside. “Call upon ever dark creature and let them know. Have them all come here to watch her hang.”

Dalus chuckled “I like that idea.”

Eric nodded “Sounds fair enough arrange it and we will stay here to ensure they don’t get out and we will hold the process at night so everyone can be there.”

Sikta and Dalus both nodded in agreement.

(To Be Cont)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:48 am Reply with quote
The men walked Nasse, Korryla, and the Mistress all the way down to the cellar in which they were securely locked up. Once they had left Nasse sighed as her gaze slide over to Korryla “Do you think she will be okay?”

The Mistress shrugged softly “I really don’t know what happened back there was weird in itself.”

Nasse nodded “What do you think is going to happen next?”

Leia locked her gaze on Nasse’s as they both looked at each other “I don’t know but I have a good feeling they are going to kill Korryla.”

Nasse frowned at this “Do you think Forlia is already dead? I mean she was still alive when we left the cave.”

Leia than turned her gaze to Korryla “She is the only one who knows if Forlia is truly dead or not.”

Nasse shrugged against the chains that bond them to the wall “And there looks like there is no hope for us getting out of these damn things.”

Another Awaking

Korryla just sat there next to the ocean as she was watching the sunset. How long had she been here for? It felt like forever, was she dreaming? Was this really happening? It felt so real that she was not really sure on what exactly was going on but still she sat there on the rock her gaze lingering out over the view of the ocean, it was so pretty and peaceful that she really didn’t want to let this go. So many things were happening so quickly and she was still unsure of what was going to happen next. The tide of the time was slowly shifting and there seemed to be no real hope insight. Sighing softly she rose to her feet and began walking down the beach just seemingly lost in her thoughts. She didn’t notice the cloaked figure that was slowly making their way up behind her. Several moments just seem to have passed by before the figure had said even a word.

“You look like you’ve lost all hope for anything.”

Korryla paused and turned her head to gaze back at the figure “Oh, I didn’t even know anyone was walking behind me. I am sorry.”

The figure only nodded “Come let u walk for awhile.”

Korryla shrugged softly as the two of them began walking along the shoreline with the moon offering their only light. The silence between them had lasted quite awhile before Korryla decided that she wanted to talk.

“This feels like a dream.”

The figure grinned though Korryla couldn’t see his face but what did it even matter “Well my dear what do you truly think it is?”

Korryla shook her head softly “I honestly don’t know it feels like it is but the feel of this place; I don’t know maybe I’m looking too far into it.”

The figure chuckled softly “Well my dear you are right about it being a dream, don’t try to keep searching for the right answer to go with if you know what you feel inside.”

Korryla arched a brow slightly and just nodded. It was a dream but unlike the others she went through this one she could actually think and feel everything and it didn’t seem like a flash back to her past because this had never was something she had never been through before or well it was something in which she could not recall. The silence went on until Korryla had asked the next question.

“Why are you here?”

The figure grinned “Why do you think I am here?”

Korryla shrugged softly “I am not really sure could possibly be to warn me about something or to let me know of something in which may be happening?”

He nodded “Aye, your very smart Korryla and even if you don’t think it you have a pure heart. But coming up very soon they are going to make an attempt to kill you. I’m doing everything in my power to stop this but things are a little bit harder than I had hoped for.”

“I see why are you doing this than? Do I even know you?”

The man shrugged softly “We all have reasons my dear leave me in peace with mine.”

Korryla shrugged softly but said nothing else to this. So the figure went on with what he needed to say to her “Do you think you can trust a complete stranger to help you when the time comes?”

“I don’t see why not I mean it’s not like they are going to try and kill are they?”

“Oh no, none of that, for the man that will be coming is a vampire one in which cannot stand the sunlight. Which is really good in our cause whatever will be happening will take place at night.”

Korryla nodded “Look if it is my time to die than you really don’t have to bend over backwards to make sure I’m safe.”

“You put up a strong front Korryla but with that curse that is on you; you really don’t want to die just yet. So why don’t you let me worry about my stuff and the choices I make and you worry about getting your ass out of there once he gets you out of those chaos chains.”

She nodded softly and before she even had a chance to respond the figure had just faded from sight and Korryla just found herself all alone with herself sitting back upon the rock in which she was at before, soon with much delay everything went completely dark.

Forlia’s Rescue

The darkness was surrounding the inside of the cave as Forlia’s breathing slowly came in short gasps. Laying there in a pool of her own blood she forced herself to stand as she began stumbling her way towards the entrance of the cave. Her vision was getting more and more blurry with each passing step that she was taking. Oh, yes she was fighting as hard as she could to stay alive, she had to. Had to find Korryla and the others to help them; she was not about to let them die like that. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she hit her knees and grunted softly. No, she couldn’t stop, she had to keep pushing had to keep going this was not the way it was going to end. Not for her not for Korryla she would not let herself give up like this. A mask cloaked figure dropped down on the cliffs edge in a crouched position. Surely this must be the place for it was the location and this was tallest mountain in which he could find in the area. Rising to his fete he began to make his way into the cave where he found the woman on her knees with tears streaming down her face. The moment Forlia saw him a faint smile had pressed over her lips before the woman collapsed to the ground. The masked figure tilted his head somewhat to the right a little bit before shaking his head and walking closer to the woman. It was her alright and right where the letter said she would be. Crouching down he scoped the woman up in his arms like it was nothing; he rose to his feet and turned and began to make his way out of the cave. As he made his was to the edge of the cliff he gazed up over the sky time was quickly passing and he had to bet the sun rise. With out much delay he spread his wings out to their fullest length of about 15ft. He inhaled somewhat before leaping off the cliff and carefully began his slow decent down from the 200,500ft mountain.

Yes, he could have gone a little bit faster than what he was doing but he was unsure about the woman’s wound and was told to be on the highest of guards for it was said they were uncertain if the place was being watched or not. Everything seemed to be a mystery and it seem though it was going to be a hard on battle from here cause he had yet to get the information about what he was going to have to go through to order to help Korryla out. The time surely did go by as he finally landed on the ground where his horse was waiting. His claws dug into the dirk with each step that he took and gently he laid the woman’s body gently over the horse, his wings tucked gently behind his back as than mounted the horse. Now it was time to each the other cave in which he was suppose to meet someone else in which he did not. The night wasn’t looking any much brighter and he needed to get a move on. Tugging at the reins and the horse quickly took off into the night.
Hours had seemed to have passed before he caught sight of the cave for at first he
thought he would not get there in time before the sun rose. And yes even though he
agreed to help these people he still had to worry about his safety as well. Slowly he
drew the horse to stop as his eyes quickly searched around the area for it really looked like no one was here. Azacus slides from the saddle of the horny mare, silently cursing the stupid creature. Blasted creature, could have gone just a bit faster… Reaching behind the saddle he pulls the unconscious woman from behind the saddle. Taking a moment to look upon her and make sure she matched the description, How man other winged vampires are hidden caves on mountains, he slung her over his shoulder like so much grain. Despite his lean wiry frame, those muscles easily bore the weight of the woman plus his own equipment. Shifting her again he clutched her harder to his shoulder and leaned down to use his remaining three limbs to scramble up toward the cliffs. The figure had appeared there at the entrance of the cave as her eyes lingered on the horse and than drifted over to the cloak figure. It looks to be them, but she was still unsure of it she wanted the name. The cloaked covered her entirely she pushed back the hood of her cloak as she took a step forward her gaze never once leaving them. Even though it was dark she was still able to see them as clear as day even from behind the dark sunglasses in which she wore "Stop. Who goes there?"

Azacus snarled slightly at the demand for identification, but of course his downward cast face would reveal none of that, How many cloaked figures carrying people over their shoulders are they expecting? Digging his claws into the loose gravel and dirt covering the small hill before the caves, he glances up toward the cloaked figure, his roiling blue eyes attempting to discern some features beyond those dark sunglasses. Casting a backward glance toward the slowly lightening sky, it briefly crosses his mind to just bull his way past this cloaked obstacle. But that wouldn’t really help anything, “Azacus, I come bearing…gifts….”

Retamina arched a brow slightly as an anger expression crossed over her face. Gifts, now what the hell would he say something like that? She shrugged it off like it was nothing, maybe they should of hired someone else to do this job but than again not very many people were willing to go up against what this man was about to go up against, guess it was better than nothing. The name Azacus however was the name in which she had been given so surely he must of had Forlia with him. "Azacus." She repeated, hesitantly she stepped out of the way somewhat a little off to the side before turning and walking in the cave "I take it you have Forlia, follow me please."

Azacus would have rolled his eyes of he could have, but he wastes no time throwing another backward glace toward the sky, Good, just enough time… following the cloaked woman, on silent clawed feet, he shifts Forlia again, the woman wasn’t so much heavy as she was just plain awkward. Following her into the cave complex, he allows his vision to shift, everything being picked out in a grayscale.

Retamina walked a little bit further in as they came in to what be the middle of the cave. There was nothing special about it, completely black and damp. Once they had reached about the middle there was a small fire going with a blanket on the ground surrounded by some other things. This just felt to awkward to her but she was given a duty and she had to follow it out. Walking over and stopping by the blanket she pointed to it. "Lay her down here please. It seems that you were running a little behind somewhat and I am sure you are aware that the sun will be rising soon. I must suggest you stay here so I can give you the details of what to expect when you cross the valley."

Azacus takes a moment to look around the cave, noting the stalactites and what not. As the reach the area with the fire, the blaze washes out his night vision, making him see into the regular spectrum again. Treading to the blanket on silent clawed feet he gently lays down the woman face up, seemingly more gentle than he had been earlier. As the woman continues to issue orders to him, he can barely control the grimace that wants to slip over his face. Straightening up he meets the gaze of the woman, those roiling maelstroms the compose his eyes, flashing briefly, “Yes, it would be good if you told me what to expect…”

Retamina’s face was still a rather serious, for well this was not going to be an easy task for either of them. She knelt down next to Forlia and began clean the stab wound in which was in her upper chest. "You see.. Sikta has ordered the Korryla is to be hung tomorrow eve in front of all of the undead creatures in which to want to attend. Word is already out that there is going to be a lot of creatures and beings there. This is not going to be easy and if you want to walk away and forget about all of this than leave and never look back. On the other hand, if you do decide to stay and help with rescuing Korryla, than once you cross the valley you are to meet up with a woman name Ragona. If however for some reason or another she is not there you are to make your way into the city and do what you must to rescue Korryla and get her the hell out of there. We do not know what condition she may be in, for you must assume the worse. Any questions so far?"

Azacus leans back against the cave wall, his clawed arms crosses neatly over his chest, as he takes in the information just delivered. Umbral, the crystalline sword sheathed on his right hip, pulses slightly at the dark thoughts crossing his mind, the slight lavender light casting a brief eerie shadow for a split second. Azacus decided a right after he left the hideout to find that winged woman that he was going to see this through to the end. But there was a question he did have, “If I cannot meet this Ragona, how tight will the security be around the town?”

Retamina at this time began taking a cloth and placing it around Forlia's wounds as the woman finally started to breath slightly once again, seeing this made Retamina smile faintly at the sight as she turned her gaze to Az. "Security will be extremely tight, Dalus, Eric, and Sikta though will be your biggest problems and that is if they do not have any of the higher parties there. There will be several large buildings surrounding the area in which the hangs will proceed at and from what was said there maybe guards all over the place. This is something that will be very difficult no matter how you look at it, but there is also a small problem that we will be facing but it was a chance we had to take. I will warn you right now Ragona is not someone to trust very easily but we had to no other choice; there are not very many people in which were willing to go through with this."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:49 am Reply with quote
Azacus lets his right hand drift to the pommel of the blade on his hip, the sword giving another sympathetic pulse, “So it is very possible that this Ragona will betray me to the authorities?” Glancing briefly to the slightly recovering Forlia, his is inwardly relieved that she is recovering; after all he wouldn’t have wanted to go through all that trouble for nothing, “Tell me more of the Dalus, Eric, and Sikta.”

Retamina rose to her to her feet as she took a step back and leaned against the wall herself, her gaze still pretty much Az at the moment. "Well, lets see here Dalus is a demon a rather powerful and skillful one to be exact there is no doubt that if a fight were to break out he would be the one in which you must try to stay away from. I know this doesn't sound right but you must trust me on this, he is not on in which you want to fuck around with. He is skilled in a lot of areas and will go to any lengths to seek revenge should this all fall out the way it is suppose to. Eric and Sikta rank about the same, however Eric is more of a talker than anything and Sikta will if you start anything with her or vise versa you better be prepared to fight to the death for she will not let you leave until someone is dead. Eric knows a lot about physonics, globes, teleporting and is very skillful in those areas you must be very careful to make sure you do not get stuck in one of them. Sikta is also a demon and Eric is well we are not really sure exactly what he is. Sikta will more than likely have her small army there and as far as the other two go all we know is that they have no army but that is purely guessing for we don't know. There is probably something else you should know, the chains in which Korryla will more than likely will be wearing are called chaos chains, they drain her of her powers and pretty much leave her weakness if she is wearing them which more than likely will be the case. If at all possible you must try to at least get them off her or help her get them off so she can at least help you get the hell out of there."

Azacus gently strokes the pommel of his sword, his thoughts racing to and from the blade, which offers him silent comfort as he attempts to form different stratagems. Though readily certain he could handle the psionics, the globes and teleportation would pose a bit of a problem. Demons were never easy contenders and from the description she gave of these, they seemed fairly powerful demons. Fairly confident he could take on a host of humans with enough time he still had to worry about Korryla, so it seemed stealth was the order of the day. If he could have he would have dropped his head into his clawed hands, but this was neither the time nor place and certainly not the company we would show weakness in front of. The, suddenly, Umbral thrust and idea into his head, “Wait what did you say the name of the town was?”

Retamina took a breath before she went on with the information in which she had "Celdros is the name of the town. It is not a town to really form enemies in." Yes, this was very true "The population alone is estimated to be around 3,000 with both humans and the undead creatures. There is something else if Forlia conts to travel as well on the path to recovery myself and my partner Gunn will try to be there as well." There was something else she was forgetting to mention the two other women that were also being held captive but with everything the way it was they were unsure if Korryla was even going to make it out alive, why would they bare so much on person?

Azacus snaps his head up at the mention of the city’s name and a brief pulse from the sword at his side confirms the epiphany. Celdros was indeed the resting place of Lumis, the companion blade of Umbral, its opposite, but equal. The rest of the information filters vaguely through his mind as he tries to pick out the supplies he’ll need for the mission, “What do have here that you are able to spare?”

Retamina frowned slightly at the question she was only able to carry so much with here and most of that was healing stuff she was going to need in order to help Forlia out. It almost felt as if they were going to have to rage a war in order to get through this "Not very much I am afraid, I do have guns with bullets and two swords of my own. Most of the things in which I brought were healing supplies for Forlia."

Azacus waves his clawed hand, frustrated at her answer, obviously that wasn’t what he was looking for, “No I can’t use guns finger doesn’t fit through the hole. No, I need four crystal rods and a bow, preferably with some broad head arrows? Do you know where we can find any of those?” The words almost tumbled from his mouth almost too quick to keep up, his almost hollow voice adding a strange feel to the questions. The Psi flames typically writhing around his body seemed to have subsided for the moment. His feathered wings are pressed tightly to his back, concealed y the cloak and his tail coiled tightly around his waist, the three bladed ends looking like a strange belt buckle.

Retamina kept her gaze intently on him just watching his every move for she was still unsure about this "Yes, I can arrange for that to be there for you once you each the city. Will that be good enough or do you need before you reach city?" She was getting nervous about this, the second time in which she was actually scared about the outcome of something major. But, she had to go through it had to make sure everything went as smoothly as it could.

Azacus nods, desperately wanting to stretch his wings concealed underneath the heavy cloak, but caution taking over, after all just because he is working with this woman doesn’t mean he trusts, “Yes, if I can obtain them discreetly when I reach town that will be fine.” His hand rises from the pommel of his blade to tuck itself into his belt, “Is there anything else I need to know?”

Retamina’s gaze drifted to the ground as she debated about telling him about the other two woman in which were being held as well. Though what would happen to them was still unknown for the only news that got out was about Korryla. She sighed softly she lifted her gaze back up to his "Actually there is probably something else you may want to know about for well, if Korryla's mentions this I don't want you to be left in the dark about the information. There is two other women in which are also being held captive, but what will happen to them we have no clue all the information we have is of Korryla and she may want to rescue them."

Azacus nods slightly, “Is there word as to where they are being held captive?”

Retamina nods "Aye there is they are all three at the moment being held in the mansion in the town. Dalus's home and it so happens that Dalus, Eric, and Sikta are all there as well along with Sikta's small army. So trying to scale that place would be pointless and almost not even possible unless no one was there."

Azacus slides to the for, crossing his arms over his knees and clasping his elbows in his clawed hands, “That means we will have to for a distraction of some sort. How tall are the buildings? Wait, never mind, are there sewers?” His lank blond hair hides the majority of his features save his slightly pursed lips.

Retamina sighed softly as she said nothing for a moment, trying to remember the exact details of the layout of the city. She was there before she had once lived there it just seem to have taken her a moment to recall everything "Yes, there is. The city is rather old dating back to almost centuries ago, there are very many sewers and well if you don't know your way around them it is going to be very around to get around. Why? What did you have in mind?”

Azacus taps his clawed fingers against the leather of his surcoat, the steady three beat rhythm sounding out for a bit before he answers, “Well I don’t know these three beings, but were I in there shoes, I would try to store the prisoners in the dungeons. And if the dungeons are anything like ones I have previously been in then they are subterranean. Meanings, if we could take the sewers it could deposit right in the very area they are being kept.” Though he realizes his plan has a lot of flaws and very little hope, for the captors would have to be complete idiots or very confident not to guard their sewers, it was best he could come up with for the moment.

Retamina nodded softly as her thoughts about how to take care of this all where just running wildly through her mind. She knew the dungeon in which they would be, how is that? Heh, its not the first time she was captured by them. "There is no way to get into to where they will be keeping the other two. They are in cellar of some sorts the only way in and out is through the set of stairs right beyond the door."

Azacus flexes his right hand slightly; a nimbus of white and blue flames leaping forth to wreath the appendage, “We might be able to get in this way. My telekeitics are more than adequate to plow through a wall, unless of course the place is warded but I am sure we can thing of something.”

Retamina again nodded softly "Aye, I am sure we will be able to try something. But however we must get Korryla out or free for where ever she may be. For I have a good feeling that by the time we reach the city we will only have enough time to hurry up and try to get her the hell out of there. The other two are not going to die as soon as Korryla, for she is more of threat than anyone of them."

Azacus replies, “But if we free Korryla could that not be prompting for them to go ahead and execute the remaining two captives?”

Retamina laughed a little at this for she pretty much knew everyone’s entire story but that would much be her, for she knew everything, well almost everything. "No really you see Sikta wants to kill Leia herself which is one of the captives. And the other captive it Nasse and well, Eric is said to have to get information from her before they can kill her."

Azacus thinks for a moment, “Well, I can perhaps get all three of them out if you and your partner can cause a riot or something. I truly think that we should try to get all three out at once.”

Retamina nods softly "I will have to agree with you for I am sure this is going to be like a one time shot deal."

Azacus pulls his knees closer to his chest and for a brief instant looks almost child-like. But deciding that over planning is just as good as not planning at all, Azacus lets the conversation thread end for a moment. Waiting until she looks to Forlia, he briefly snaps opens his wings and closes them just as quickly. Retamina arched a brow somewhat as she watched his movements before gazing down at Forlia as well. A frown pressed over her lips as she just stood there staring at her, it seemed hopeless it was going to be a very hard challenge that they were all going to have to face and than it hit her out of the blue the one thing no one had counted on or even thought about. She closed her eyes, even though from beneath the sunglasses it was probably never seen she mumbled softly.. "Shit.." Opening her eyes she lifted her gaze back up to him and let the thought linger there for a moment before she let out a soft sigh ".. I hope to God they did not find the creature."

Azacus snaps his gaze up, from the slight stupor he had falling into, His roiling eyes blazing in the sockets, “Creature? What creature?” The fist of his right hand clenched ever so slightly at the forgotten detail.

Retamina once again closed her eyes as she cursing at herself for forgetting such a thing. Again another sigh escaped from her lips as she dropped her gaze to the ground to share the untold fortune of this beast. "The creature, the one in which Sikta had brought with her from the pits of Hell itself. Many rumors where said about the damn thing but none in which we could really say if they are true or not. When Korryla went on her killing spree in attempt to rid the world of the undead creatures that roamed this earth everyone went into hiding and so did this creature. From what Gunn had told me they had not found him yet but they had not given up on searching for him either."

Azacus clicks his claws together, “Are there any details of this creature?”

Retamina shook her head softly "Unfortunately no very much, all we really knew was that the first time Sikta had brought him up here to this Earth it took all three of them, the three being Dalus, Sikta, and Eric to control him. But that is all we really know about him is that he seems to be stronger than three of them put together."

Azacus silently ponders what could be stronger than three greater demons yet still be under their control. That is another bridge that will have to be crossed when the come to it, “So in addition to the three fiends, we have an unknown creature that could be roaming the mansion. And there is no telling what kind of mental state the prisoners are going to be in…” his silence more or less says it all.

Retamina slowly she dropped to the ground as came to sit there with her back leaning against the wall. Slowly she slides the sunglasses off of her face as she revealed her completely purple eyes. They seem to have no life to them just a hollow emptiness her words were soft at this point almost as if somehow she knew more than she was telling about this creature "If the creature is in fact there, I will be there.." Yes, she was going to be there they were going to need all the help they could get on this.. "Yes, I will be there to deal with the creature.."

Azacus drops his head back against the wall, the hood of his cloak sliding back to fully reveal his pointed ears and mass of golden hair. Churning eyes gaze at the ceiling in an almost desperate attempt to seek guidance from somewhere. His right hand slowly removes it self to the handle of Umbral. Retamina closed her eyes and sighed softly as she just sat there, it at this time was of course morning. But inside the cave it was still pitch black and the only light that they had was what was coming from the small fire. "May I ask you something?"

Azacus keeps his gaze locked on the ceiling of the cavern and shrugs his wiry shoulders a bit, “Might as well.”

Retamina frown somewhat as she slipped her sunglasses back on "Why are will to do this?"

Azacus shrugs, again, the claws on his feet raising and falling to the stone floor. Spreading his hand a bit, he asks in a nonchalant, “Does it really matter to you? Does it really matter to any of you?”

Retamina 's frown remained pressed over her lips as she softly shook her head, letting out a sigh before she lifted her gaze back up to him "What if it does matter?"

Azacus shrugs, again, “What if it does?” It would be fairly obvious from his tone and manner that she wasn’t going to get a serious or straight answer from him.

Retamina just than shrugged it off for it than seemed to be pointless at this point "Yeah, well you best be getting some rest we have a long night ahead of us."

Azacus nods, “Yes, I’ll agree with you on that point.” And as soon as he’s finished his sentence he just leans over to lie down on the ground folding his arms under his head. His back and wings pressed against the wall, “Sleep well.”

Retamina nodded softly as she watched him, however she did not lay down she just there. "Sleep well to you as well." Whether or not she had fallen asleep was a different story, but they needed to rest for the night to come was one in which would be seem to be testing all odds against everyone.

(To Be Cont)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:39 am Reply with quote
Retamina shook her head softly as her eyes fluttered open, her gaze quickly gazing over Forlia's body. A smile pressed over her lips as she saw the woman was finally breathing normal again. Rising slowly to her feet she began to wander to the front entrance of the cave, unsure of the time for she was not even sure of the time. She stopped at the front entrance as her eyes gazed out just in time to see the sun setting. Again another smile pressed over her lips, yes the view was excellent but a reassuring of hope was slowly filling her insides. Turning on her heel she began to walk back to the inside of the cave it took only a few minutes before she was standing next to Forlia with her gaze on Azacus. "It’s time."

Azacus is on his feet in an instant, clawed having already drawn his blade half the way from the scabbard. The next instant he is securing the mask covering his nose, mouth and chin, the black scrap of cloth having slipped slightly during his fitful sleep on the cave floor. Adjusting his great cloak, his red surcoat invisible in its ebon depths, he cocks his head in the direction of Forlia, “Will she be alright here?”

Retamina nods her head softly as her gaze slips over towards to Forlia "Aye, she will be alright here, Gunn will be sending someone else to come and make sure of it. If not I will be back later after tonight’s events to make sure she is." She paused for a moment as she took a deep breath and turned her gaze back to Az "Your horse is awaiting for you outside. If you wish to turn back now is the time to do so." Yes, she was giving him one more chance to walk away from this all because from here on out was going to be like going through hell no matter how they looked at it.

Azacus shakes his head before she can even finish her statement, as he had promised himself before, he would see these events through till the end. Sweeping his golden hair back from his face and over his pointed ears, he pulls the hood of his cloak up shrouding his face in darkness save the two pools of blue burning in the depths of the garment. With a final adjustment to his sword he begins to head for the entrance of the cave, “Ready to go?”

Retamina began following him out once he started moving, her heart was pounding but there was nothing new to that it was just the adrenaline that was running through her body at the moment. Once they had made their way out of the cave the sun had already had set and the dark night began to fill the air. "We will be riding off to the west, heading straight across the valley. We can not afford to stop or take any other means of this. There will be one entrance to the city that will be open" With that she mounted the white horse in which was next to black stallion that was there for him. She dropped her gazed to the ground "In the events as to follow you worry about getting Korryla I will get the other two." With that she waited for him to mount his horse before they would take off.

Azacus quickly and silently mounts the stallion, the slight creaking of leather the only noise issued, that and the gentle shuffle, the horse gives as it take his weight. His clawed feet, like natural spurs poke the animal in the flanks as he props it into motion. Tugging the reigns of the horse off toward the beast begins to charge headlong in the direction of the town. Meanwhile Azacus can barely keep his thoughts from skipping around, though outwardly he appeared cool and calm about what was about to happen, inwardly he was fraught with worry. The pudding of the animal’s hooves however eventually offered solace to the blond vampire, the steady beat providing something he could anchor his thoughts to and, in time, soon a steady sense of calm was settling over him.

Retamina waited and just watched him take off as she turned to look back at the entrance of the cave. Closing her eyes as she whispered softly "Watch over the one who rests here." with that she turned the horse around towards the direction of the town she tugged at the reins as the horse began galloping quickly to catch up to Az. The final moment, this was it, and yet there was something in which still nagged at her mind. It was the thought of Ragona putting faith in her to do something correct was going to be a very challenging task but she had to keep her mind set. Not before long she was soon riding beside Az with her gaze intently on the direction of the town. Them crossing the valley would take a good matter of minutes for the place was far and the ride had to be done quickly for the proceedings could at any moment.

Azacus had left all thoughts of the cave, and the creature resting in it, behind the moment he prodded the stallion into motion. His wings, once again, craved to stretch themselves from under the great cloak the swirled behind him, the racing past of the stallion whipping the winds with furious speed. His tail flexed it self against his stomach, the claw on the end digging painlessly into his ebony flesh. Roiling blue eyes lock onto rising edge of the valley as their steeds draw closer to their destination. Thoughts of the one riding next to him and the one he was charging to meet rested at the foremost of his mind, but just like the security surrounding the prisoners, it would be a situation for him to deal with when the time came.

Retamina was listening to the sounds around them and out of know where a chant of people cheering started to slowly pick up around them. Her heart started pounding oh, God please don't let us be to late. The cheering filled the night sky and only seems to grow louder with each passing moment. Her hands clenched the reins as she edged the white beauty on to go faster. It didn't seem to take long before the massive buildings of the town where starting to come into sights, she spotted their destination in which they were to meet Ragona it was just a little ways off from the gate. She swallowed as slightly as the cheering of people just kept echoing throughout her head.

Azacus feels a small flash of fear dart through his mid as the sound of cheering, or was it chanting begins to rise up around them. The fluid movement of the stallion seemed to be faltering as it was suddenly coming upon this great city. City. And this whole time he thought that it was only a large town they had been dealing with and what were all these people doing at night? In a moment he too spots the place where they are to meet this Ragona. Then silently he curses himself, it had been over four days since the last time he had fed, with the rescuing of Forlia and this ensuing rescue and perhaps battle, the urge to feed had just been pushed from his mind. Reigning in the steed at the meeting spot, Azacus slides from the black beast and waits somewhat impatiently for the one they are to meet to appear.

Retamina slide quickly off her horse the moment she had she it to a stop. Her heart quickly beating as she quickly searched around, for now it had seemed Ragona was not here. Great, this was wonderful and did not prove promising. The cheering oh no it was more of a chant now than ever as it echoed through the mid night air. She could feel the pain and the sorrow as it began eating her up inside. Frowning softly but only for a moment as she saw a familiar face step out of the shadows. It was Gunn, good it was not Ragona maybe this was not going to be so bad after all. Gunn was concealed completely in a dark cloak as he stood there about seven foot tall. Carrying a couple of bows, a lot of arrows, and whatever he may have underneath the cloak. He nodded to them both before pushing back his cloak and revealing his dark blue eyes. His voice was rough but yet somewhat gentle as he spoke "Retamina you did a very good job, thank-you." He than turned to Azacus and bowed ever so quickly "Thank-you, but now we have a lot ahead of us. Getting in will be not a problem we will look like the rest coming to watch the proceedings. Retamina the two other women are still locked in the mansion in the far back of the city. I was unable to get in but it sounds heavily guarded. If you think for a moment that you can mot get in and out a live you do not go in do you understand me?" He was issuing the orders; he was calling the shots for her there was no secret behind that. Retamina nodded "Yes sir." Gunn turned to look back at Azacus "There are three buildings in the middle of the city in which have no guards you take your pick at which one you want and I will than take the other. I will make the first shot, to shot the noose. From there I am leaving it up to you to take out whatever guards maybe standing up there out. We got on shot and one shot only, the moment I shot that damn rope I will be jumping down there to get Korryla out of there. Any questions?”

Azacus takes a moment to let the information process, his hand wavering over the hilt of his blade, “Where are the fiends, Eric and company?”

It only took him a moment to respond to him for he had been here well in advance to make sure they had everything right. "Eric, Dalus, and Sikta will be walking Korryla out themselves. I have a distraction for them, so I am asking you to just trust me on this. Is this good enough for you?”

The City Of Celdros

Azacus narrowing his burning eyes, of course he didn’t, but choice did he have, “Alight, I’ll leave that up to you.” Reaching forth a clawed hand for the bow and quiver he leans over to peer down the alley into the square where the gibbet awaits its prey. This is it Az, it’ time…

No questions, no more everything was set and ready to go and now they were going to go through with. Gunn waited for Retamina to lead the way into the city and followed pursuit behind her. The city, it was no town. Many years ago, yes it might have been a town but here and now the place was huge. There seemed to be people and creatures of the undead world here and there was no telling that they were all here to watch the proceedings for tonight. The chanting was loud of course it was loud they wanted Korryla dead for everything that she had done to their people. The three of them would push their way through the crowd coming as close to the middle as they could possibly get. It wasn't before long in which Retamina had slipped off and was soon gone out of sight. Gunn than took this time to stop to make sure Az was not far behind him. They looked no different from the rest for everyone else that was there was either dressed in cloaks and carrying weapons, so blending in was not a problem at all. Gunn nodded to the three buildings in which had no one on them, the three buildings in which where empty it seemed they had made a mistake or just plane forgot? But that still seemed questionable for something this scale it just did not seem very likely. But that didn't matter they had no guards and it was what they needed and they needed everything they could get. Gunn remained standing there amongst the cheering crowd waiting for Az to make his move.

Azacus , keeping the hood of his cloak low to cover his telltale golden hair and ebony skin, peeks out from under the garment casting a quick glance to the left and right. Holding the bow tightly against his chest and the quiver of arrows against his side, he begins to silently make his way toward the building closest at hand, the one that was just off center of being directly beside the gallows. Testing the pull of the bow as his claws rake the ground he is silently impressed at the strength that bow contained. Rather than go through the front door of the building he’d picked, Azacus opts to go around the side and securing the bow to his back, via some telekinesis, the slams his claws into hard stone of the building, his iron hard nail plunging deep into the masonry. Then with steady measured pulls the ebony vampire begins to pull himself up the wall. If he could be seen from a distance someone would swear that it looked as if a shadow were leaping up the side of the building and nothing more. Upon reaching the top of the building Azacus slinks toward the wall where he is able to get a good clean view of the gallows. Reaching over his shoulder he gets the bow into position and nocks three arrows on the slightly taught string.

Gunn stood there until he knew that Azacus was there, the crowds around them where still chanting and waiting patiently for the events to happen. Gunn wasted no time as he quickly darted off to one of the other buildings and just seemed to have disappeared. The cheering seem to have erupted even louder the moment Dalus, Sikta, and Eric where seen walking with Korryla. Dalus and Eric where in front of Korryla and Sikta was behind her. Korryla looked like she had been beaten half to death as she had black blood wounds around her sides and her forehead. Her hands were chained behind her with the same chaos chains that were on before. The black and blue steal that had the pinkish glow to them; she almost looked dead, paler than any other vampire there. They walked up the five set of stairs and onto the wooden plat form. Moving Korryla close to the noose as Sikta strapped it around her neck and tightened it. A grin tugged over Sikta’s lips as she took a couple steps away from the Korryla. Dalus took .a couple steps towards the front of the plat form as he held up his hands to silence the crowd. It seems to have taken moments before everyone finally had quieted down. Dalus himself was grinning as he spoke. “The time in which we have all been waiting for is here. The justice in whom we see fit will now finally come and we shall have our rein over this woman tonight!!” The crowd erupted in another cheer as everyone seemed to be happy about this. Korryla’s head jerked slightly to the right as she winced. Black tears slowly streamed down her face as she lifted her eyes to midnight sky. Hope? What hope? Her ‘other struggled with her for moments before she let it take control of her ”Sikta!!” The crowds rushed, the voice was un human, pure demonic like and Korryla’s voice was not even moving but there was no mistake that the voice was still coming from here. Everyone stared in shock as they watched the on goings.

”Sikta!! I bid you once and I am now asking you a second time to release me from this!”

Sikta smirked slightly even though her own fears at her as she called out “There will be no releasing of you. You will burn in hell for this.”

Silence was still in the air everyone still in amazement of the woman who was about to die. Gunn was where he needed to be as he pulled back his arrow and waited. Several guards moved towards the plant form but the motion had been set, the dream in which Korryla had that night was now going to take place. She closed her eyes and let her head drop; she was gone, away in another world. The ‘other’ the one in which no one ever knew about was now in control of this game. An image or maybe an illusion had shot through as a bolt of lightning cam racing down from the sky striking towards the center just feet away from the gallows. The people in the area had just seemed to have dropped, to the ground, frozen or dead? Who cared? Slowly an image or what really seemed to be Korryla formed there at that very spot. Sikta quickly jumped forward as her hand outstretching to touch the woman in the noose. Her eyes grew wide with shock, as her hand went through air. Korryla had out smarted them so it seemed. Dalus and Eric where already jumping off the plant form running after the image of Korryla in which was just feet away from them; Sikta soon behind them. Gunn narrowed his shot, held his breath and let the arrow fly. Praying Azacus would take out the guards as he prepared to jump.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:43 am Reply with quote
Azacus let fly, releasing his three initial arrows toward the stunned guards. Blue and white flames writhed around the streaking wooden bolts aiding in their speed and accuracy, but more importantly bending the light around the wooden shafts making the arrows invisible. Each broad headed arrow struck a guard in the throat, the wide head severing their spinal columns and killing them instantly. To the onlookers in the crowd it appeared as though arrows had just materialized in the throats of guard who were now lying in pools of their own cooling blood. Then more guards started dropping around the platform, more arrows seeming to materialize in the chests or throats of the victims and with the guards unable to tell where the arrows were coming from, fell like flies in the ensuing confusion. The crowd on the other hand knew exactly what to do, with blood spurting guards lying on the ground, the people decided it was time that they did not need to be there anymore. So with the surging mass of a single entity the crowd let out a collective gasp the screams of rage or fright, shaking the entire square where an engine ready to explode. Having finally run out of arrows Azacus casts aside the bow and rips off his cloak and mask revealing his red surcoat and coiled tail. Spreading his wings he dives off the roof of the building his crystal blade leading the way. The sharp point lances through the throat of a guard before he even realizes it, but his gurgle is enough to bring the remaining guards rushing toward Azacus. What happened next could only be considered surreal if one could stomach the watching of it. The ebony vampire seemed to dance through the soldiers, his sword severing an arm there gutting a victim here, armor parted like paper to the violently pulsing sword. His claws and tail weaved a similar pattern of destruction dismemberment and death trailing in the passage. Soo it seemed as though the guard that were running to face Azacus were just as quickly running away. Azacus hoped his dance of death was enough for the hidden Gunn to do his work.

The arrow was headed straight towards the rope in which was holding Korryla it seemed she did listen to the words in which was spoken to her. The arrow hit the rope as Korryla’s body fell and hit the platform with a thud. Gunn took a leap forward as he jumped down from the building. The three Dalus, Sikta, and Eric were still chasing the illusion as the crowd broke out in utter chaos. Gunn landed in a crouched position on the on the platform. Wasting no time at all he rose to his feet and quickly walked over to Korryla; bending down he scoped the woman up to his arms and rose to his feet. People were shouting, screaming, as dark purplish flames just seem to shoot out of the illusion of Korryla that everyone was chasing. Gunn nodded quickly to Azacus “We need to go now.”

With the crowds running in mass chaos and Dalus, Sikta and Eric trying to very hard to figure out exactly what was going on. Gunn leaped off the platform and was leaving it up to Azacus to clear a path for whom ever got in their way. Gunn’s shot was to the city gate was a clear path as he quickly turned off to the left and mounted the horse and raced off across the valley to the cave. It took a matter of moments before the illusion and the lightning to finally just stop all together and that is when the Dalus knew exactly what was going on. Quickly Dalus and Sikta started to race back towards the mansion as Eric took off racing for the city gates.

Azacus feels the silent rage building deep within his undead chest. The hate and disdain with which he had been dealt with his entire his entire life was beginning to coming to the forefront of his thoughts. Psionic fire composed of leaping blue and white flames burst forth from his chest to shroud his entire body, the telekinetic energy they exude pushing away the blood and bodies gathered around his clawed feet. Watching the running Eric only served to increase this hate and rage, how could he just pass over a man who had killed almost thirty guards and not even get hit? Then it clicked into Az’s mind the he was chasing after Gunn and Korryla, well he would have to put a stop to that, he had worked too hard to let the campaign end in this filthy city. Channeling a significant amount of the energy swirling around his body into a rough spherical shape, about three feet in diameter, he pushes it out toward the back of the running Eric. The sphere itself would streak toward the man with blazing speed and, if it hit, strike with the force of a wrecking ball. Having launched this first sphere Azacus would begin to channel more energy into his open left claw, while his right is securely clutching Umbral.

(To Be Cont)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:4f1cc6c5a8][b:4f1cc6c5a8]ooc:[/b:4f1cc6c5a8] Bravo! keep this creative mind of yours on writing hon! :D [/i:4f1cc6c5a8]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:10 am Reply with quote
((Thanxies!! :) ))

Retamina’s Part

Retamina was not making good time as she stood there in the hall way right before the cellars, covered in blood from head to toe as her breaths were coming in quick gasps as she stood there, clutching her katana. It would be a waste to turn back now and just run, but the other two had to get out of there, quickly. She already knew that chaos was breaking out in the city, for the noise of the screaming could not be mistaken. Slowly she began to step forward making her way down the stairs, the keys clutching in her other hand as she came to stand in front of the cellar door, blue and black steel was the make of the door. Her sunglasses were no longer on her face as her completely purple eyes were staring at the door, her heart was racing and she knew damn well that Dalus and Sikta were probably already back in the upper part of the mansion searching it. Taking a step forward she pushed one of the keys into the key whole and tried to turn the lock. Nothing. She frowned at this as she quickly took the key out and tried the other key and again nothing. Alright, she quickly tried the other key and again nothing had happen. Last key, she inhaled softly as she slowly pushed the key and tried to turn the lock. The door unlocked as she slammed her body against the steel in order to get the door open. More blood flowed down the side of her check as her head hit the door. Nasse and Mistress Leia just stood there staring at the woman as she breathless spoke to them.
“This is probably going to be pointless but you guys wouldn’t by any chance know how to get those things off you, do you?”
They both shook their heads as Leia spoke “Do you honestly think we would still be in them if we knew how to get them off?”
Retamina sighed softly as she stepped over to Nasse and undid her chains that were holding her locked to the wall, than she went over to Leia and did the same. “Well than, I think we most likely have a problem, there is probably utter chaos still about in the city, Dalus and Sikta are probably here and if they are I will handle them you guys just get the hell out of here.”
The Mistress arched a brow slightly “You can’t fight those to on your own!”
Retamina glared at Leia “Look I personal don’t care what happens to me, just get the hell out of here do you understand me?!”
Retamina didn’t wait for answer they had to get out of here and they had to do it soon for the wounds on her body and the amount of blood that she had already lost was going to make things a little bit harder for her than she had image. Up the stairs, quickly through the kitchen area where several large dead creatures were and into the living room where they found Dalus and Sikta standing there in somewhat of a shock look upon their face. Retamina had to make the first move, had to take them off guard to get the other two out of here. Quickly Retamina slammed her sword into hard wood floor and instead of it breaking it sliced in two as a purple field went up around Sikta and Dalus. “Run!!”
Nasse and Mistress Leia both ran towards the front of the door and out. It didn’t take Dalus or Sikta long before they had the fields down as their gaze fell upon the woman that was standing before them.
Dalus arched a brow slightly as he took a step towards the woman “You look so familiar you really do.” Turning he gaze to Sikta “Go after them, I will handle this one.”
Sikta nodded and ran out the door to go catch the other two. Dalus looked over the woman and simple shook his head “You killed all of my creatures; I must know who this brave person is standing before me.”
Retamina held her ground as she quickly picked up her sword and stepped towards Dalus as she arched the sword from left to right, aiming for his upper chest. Dalus quickly jumped back and grinned “Oh, I see you do happen to know how I fight now this is very interesting indeed. Why don’t you tell me your name?”

Again Retamina knew better than this, knew that if she started talking to this man she was not going to make it out alive. She leaped forward with her blade again arching from left to right and this time she made contact with his chest. Blood slowly started to seep down from the wound in which she created, stepping back slightly as she let out a soft whimper.
Dalus’s grin grew wider he always loved a woman in which in what she was doing when it came time to fighting. And just by looking at her and all of her wounds he could tell that his monsters gave a pretty good fight before they died. His eyes glanced down to the blood that was seeping down his shirt as he let out a soft chuckle “I know you, I know who you are. I also know your secret.”
Oh no you don’t, Retamina glared at him as once again leaped at him the blade arching from left to right but this time it was more aiming for his neck. Dalus quickly ducked and fired a small fire ball at her side. She couldn’t block it, for she never saw it coming; her body slammed into the wall as another soft whimper escaped from her lips. More blood started dripping down the side of her face as her body slide down to the floor. Her one side that was hit by the fire ball was badly bleeding and it seemed that her right arm was now useless to her. Don’t stop Ret, come on get up! Tears slowly slide down her cheeks as she pushed herself to stand up; having to lean part of her body against the wall for support. “Dalus…” It was really the only words she could mutter at the moment as the amount of pain was running through her body only seem to grow more and more. “…Why….why?” She collapsed to her knees as she her left hand was clutching the handle of her blade. Her breaths were coming in short gasps as it was taking everything she had to keep herself from passing out.
Dalus’s grin slowly faded as he stood there watching the woman struggling “I had a feeling it was you. Why are you here?”
Retamina forced a rather frightening and sickening smile “….Because, I am all that is left of grace. The grace from God, surely a person such as you has not forgotten? Or have you?”
Dalus remained standing where he was at as he just shook his head. “So the stories in which I have heard remain true than?”
Retamina coughed as she forced herself to stand once again, and of course using the wall for support as she leaned against her, her eyes focusing on the man in front of her. “Have you forgotten your place?”
Dalus nodded his head softly “Maybe I have.”
Retamina only nodded her head softly as she shook her head “…You know of all the people that you had to start working for it had to have been Sikta and Eric. Why didn’t you cont looking for Korryla?”
He shrugged softly “Because I could have never believed in what that woman believes in and you know that.”
Retamina laughed somewhat at this “You know damn well that the government had tricked Jordan into what he was doing a long time ago. They had paid him off and gave him that city to run on his own and look where that got him.”
Dalus took a step forward towards Retamina as she quickly held the blade out towards hi as once again a whimper escaped from her lips. “Stay away from me Dalus.”
Slowly his grinned tugged over his lips once again “Retamina…” he whispered.
Retamina closed her eyes once again as tears fell down over her cheeks once again “…Dalus… please don’t.”
He took another step closer towards her as now the blade was the only thing that was now in between them. He tilted his head to the left a little and arched a brow slightly “All things in which you do seem to find yourself justice in the end. I do know that you are like Sikta but because of our past I will make sure I let you come back this time.”
The tears just seem to keep falling as she pressed the tip of the blade against his neck “..Dalus.. please don’t do this, Gunn, he will come for you I swear he will.”
Dalus chuckled softly as the grin tugged over his lips as he placed two fingers against the blade and slowly moved it away from his neck “Retamina, the woman in which I could never have again; but once in the mere memory of the shadows to which consume everything. You belong to me my dear and I know everything there is to know.”
Retamina let the katana drop to the ground for the tears were still streaming down her face. Dalus took a step forward as he pressed his body against hers. “Retamina…” he whispered softly “For the sake of your own soul stop, let there be peace within your heart let go, let go of everything in which you hold dear, seek the calming sooth ness within your souls in which cries out for damnation.”
A glowing mist began to circle around the woman as the last words rolled out of his mouth. So this was it, this was the last time in which she would ever return to this place, the last night she would ever see Gunn. Everything felt as if it was spinning but in her heart she knew that she would never be at peace not until she knew the out come in which was about to take place. She pushed her hand forward as she cried out “No!” No, it was not over for her yet, it was not her time to go and she had to make sure she did not fall under this spell of this. Yes, an old love has a heart promising effect on someone, but in time you learn to let go and forgive, but you never forget. Her hand touched his shoulder for he was not standing to far away from him. Arching a brow slightly as he took a step back; for all there was now was silence.
“No?” His words were harsh and full and anger.
Retamina nodded her head softly “Correct. I learned a long time ago to let go of something I knew I was never going to have. Dalus, I have learned to move on with my life and even though you still seem to haunt my every step I will never forget what you did to me that night.”
The night, who could forget, for the memory was still fresh in her mind, still fresh between them it was the last time they had seen each other and the last time she was able to stay sane. Shaking her head softly she stepped off to the left and began moving towards the door, she was done; done with him.

But the anger and the rage was still building inside, still causing him to feel her pain. It was not something he wanted to do anymore. She was able to lie right to his face and he could not do a damn thing about it. Killing her would be pointless; her soul would not rest until she knew she was done with this place. He turned on his heel his eyes blazing out towards her. “Retamina!!”
She stopped just inches before the door, her heart pounding with each passing the second. Slowly she turned on her heel to face him, still covered in blood from head to toe, and still crying. Dalus wasted no time at all as he was now standing there in front of her. “I vow nothing to no one to any living soul! To heed thy rest and forth go on in despair you died. Set forth told upon the lies in which you shall live. Bring forth thy memories and go!”
She had no chance of stopping this and maybe in a sense she never wanted to. She stumble back as the memories came rushing forward to her once again. His touch, his smell, his breath, his heart beat; her knees trembled as she kept stepping backwards moving closer towards the door. Yes, escape run it is what you do best. She was out the door, fell down the steps and landed there in the dirt staring up at Dalus.

(To Be Cont)