<  Dusty Books  ~  Shadows of the Past

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
((unfortuneatly Kiya, Gabe in right in the middle of having his entrails torn out, probably not the best time.

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
Kiya sat there in silence. If she had a heart it would have been beating out of her chest. The immense beauty of the man radiated from every poor.

"My dear Kiya. It has been a while." His stalling techniques were becoming annoying.

"If you don't mind, can we get to the point?" Kiya smiled slightly. Her hard exterior was no match for this man. One look melted the walls that she built so meticulously.

"Come now Kiya, that hard ass character that you try to play isn't you. I know you." He made his way behind her, his cold hands carrassing her neck. "I am you."

Kiya's body shuddered. She looked up at his piercing green eyes.

"Kiya ... you are not who you think you are. You are not the childe of Rambuel, or the grande-childe of Ramy. Rambuel was a pawn in my scheme for you. You were able to experience the wealth and power, danger and torture, that not many would ever experience. I was not the one to show you these things my childe." Kiya's eyes followed him as he made his way sleekishly around the room. Her demeanor was surprising to even herself. Her temper calmed, her mind clear of all thoughts.

"You need to learn what Rambuel did not. Respect, compliance, and authority." Kiya just looked forward. Her lips sealed thinly. The calmness about her extremely uncharacteristic considering the circumstances.

"You will learn this Kiya. Your life depends on this." Kiya bowed her head, a drop of blood falling to her skirt.

"The courage of the Blue... The valour of the Grey."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:35 am Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Very nice post once again baby ! :) ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 71Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:00 pm
He just stood there looking. His eyes felt as if they were piercing through her chest.

"I have not yet decided upon a way in which I can truly teach you what respect is but one thing is for sure Kiya, you cannot keep up with your little cherades." He took a seat behind the desk infront of her. His hands clasped and his charming face become solemn and cold. "I'm giving you one last chance in that city of Cascadia to prove to me that you can obey orders. You will respect the Prince, the Seneschal, and all hierarchy above you and you will not question their decisions. Do you understand me Kiya?" Kiya looked up, her bottom lip quivering. Her eyes were that of a child being scolded.

"I understand you Sir." Orhasa chuckled slightly.

"Well that's a good start young one, but you can call me by my name. I give you permission." His chuckle continued as he once again stood. Kiya's eyes followed him. All her attention focused solely on him, grasping to every word and motion. "You must be wondering why I brought you all this way to tell you something as simple and petty as this." Kiya's face didn't break. She allowed herself to nod slightly. "I have something for you Kiya." His hands reached down grasping for a book that layed infront of him. It looked centuries old. The cover was bound with leather, gold trim accenting the brim. He leaned forwarded handing it to Kiya. "This will give you the knowledge of what you truly are. Do not read it until you are back in your city." Kiya's face broke out into a slight smile. The book smelled of old leather and mildew proving her first intuition of it's age.

"The courage of the Blue... The valour of the Grey."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:45 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( Very nice post again baby :) , keep it up ! Gonna add on it soon :) ))