<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Mental Flux

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:42 am Reply with quote
:eek:

So many nights did he spend colaberating a story, a past, of an Ancient Cappadocian. So many Days and nights wasted in study, in constant thought of his past. All was good for him in that it was belivable that he is Anubis...But the only problem was, he is beinging to belive he truly IS Anubis.

((more a little later...im tired...)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 6:58 am Reply with quote
(( alright.. little stries.. i can read small things LOL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 2:52 am Reply with quote
My sire...i killed her...she got better...i see her now, she looks delicious...just a taste...just a little taste is all i want...blood so sweet, so intoxicating is she...ahh..i love her...her skin so white, her hair so red...beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 11:39 am Reply with quote
:eek:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
My soul i would like to talk with you once more. I am starting to scare even myself. these feelings i have towards my sire, they are not my own, they are the beast, and on these ever decreaseing nights i feel him growing stonger. I see him every day. I thought the answer was god, but few, with the excepton of Mr.O'brien, look towards the heavenly sky and see him above. then i looked to science,but even that cannot explain it all. now i find my self confused and full of questions, and if there is a Heavenly father, is this just a lesson? i mean truly can any of us place ourselfs on this earth, where do our souls go after here?

Scared I am.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
When i am anubis i find myself drawn to the snakes, i belive he might have a desired taste for the worshipers of Set. I, on the otherhand, despise them. but we shall see how it works out wont we?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Explosive, straped to my chest, run up in'em and blow those Vampires away...no, diablery is more fun...perhaps Kiya Nekham, she looks awfully delicious...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 10:04 pm Reply with quote
((btw my minds pretty fucked up as of late, so im just going to be postingwhats in my characters head, i advise you not to waste your time reading my rants. thank you.