<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Journey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:24 am Reply with quote
Luna walks around the San Francisco chantry. She feels happier now that the weight of the Oakland court attacking is long behind her. What a night though.
She pulls out her dagger and begins to focus as she consecrates her room for the coming morning. Nothing is going to harm her this evening. She's been in too much peril recently trying to protect the Prince of San Francisco. First with making blood pills.
"Three people killed and I didn't even flinch. Didn't think things would progress to this.", she thinks. She walks around her room burning white sage to consecrate the room and chanting in her native tongue, to realign the spirits.
She smiles as she stubs out the burning remnants of the white sage. She can feel everything realign in her room. She feels spiritually sound as she feels the first pull of daylight upon her. She walks over to her bed as the first strains of sunlight stream into her room, but somehow they never reach her bed.
And she falls into the mornings rest.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 2:31 pm Reply with quote
((very nice. pleased to meet ya. lookin forward to another post...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:25 pm Reply with quote
(( Yep very nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:26 pm Reply with quote
She wakes up with the freshness that a mornings sleep. She gets out of bed to see the moons rays falling gently into her room.
She smiles and thinks, "At least i don't have to worry about the Prince this evening."
She puts her hand on the doorknob and opens the door. She hears the voices of her fellow tremere as she opens the door. She goes down the stairs and looks for Lucien. She finds him talking to the regent.
"How do you feel this evening?", she asks him refering to the use of passion upon him last night.
"Better, especially after having bound that asshole to me.", he replies in his usual tone of voice.
She nods and rubs his back. She looks around to find the rest of her pack of seven. She notices one of them and turns to leave, but finds her way blocked by the regent's hand.
"Luna, may I have a word with you?", he asks her.
"Sure.", she says as he pulls her into a deserted library.
"What is it?", she asks, confused.
"I have been asked by Vienna to send you to a city called Cascadia. They seem to be in dire need of Tremere. So, I have been asked to send you.", he says.
She nods and bows her head. She walks out of the room and heads back to pack for her long journey.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:42 pm Reply with quote
((as the man (Men) said very nice post :smile:
i hate tremere cus there the damn scariest things around but i cant wait to find out where this is going :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 7:26 pm Reply with quote
As she heads towards the stair she's stopped by Lucien. He holds her by the arm.
"Your not going yet, are you?", he asks earnestly.
"I don't know. I thought I had to leave right away.", she answers.
"We can't loose the auspex queen yet. If it wasn't for you, those damn Oakland Malkavians would've gotten away with making me doped up. Your the one who found them. And for that I'm greatly appreciative. And you helped us get those mortals bound onto the tables. How else would we have produced those pills. I don't want to see you go, even if you are a little weird...", he says.
She had totally forgot. Th she doesn't know how. She has always known that she was Native American, but she never really dwealt on it. Now she felt out of place. She kept doing her rituals, like clockwork. Even the annual ones. Perhaps that's what made her feel suddenly out of place.
"What do you mean weird?", she asked him hoping to get an honest answer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 6:42 pm Reply with quote
"I guess it's because of what you do. We have ritual enough of our own. Shamanic rituals are something new. We're just not used to them.", he answers.
She checks his aura to make sure he's not lying, which she noticed he wasn't. SHe smiled back at him.
"Hold off another day. We'll have much to discuss before you leave.", he completes.
She nods and walks back to the library. She figures, why the hell not. Might as well enjoy as many nights as possible in San Francisco. She may not get to see it again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 4:41 am Reply with quote
She approaches Lucien outside of her room.
"I was wondering if you would like to go out this evening with me...", she asks timidly.
"Sure, any place you want to go in particular?", he asks.
"Hmmmmmmmmmm... What time is it? Hmmmmmmm... looks likes it's early enough... I want to see Pier 39. I still haven't seen it yet.", she asks.
He nods and takes her arm.
"Let's go.", he says.