<  Ancient Tomes  ~  innocent blood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:49 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she walked out into the streets of cascadia, Roffellos had slayen her guards and violated her haven with his attack. but nothing would come of it, she doubted that anyone even cared. it may be that he was taking out some kind of vengence on kiya for telling him to stay away, but in the end adrianna was the one that would suffer, because all he proved was that anyone could kill her if they really wanted.

She walked down a dark ally for some distance staying in the shadows. in a few hours the sun would come up and then...
she felt her skin itch as if it were beginning to burn and she tried to think of something else.

she paused. Someplace in the shadows just ahead something moved. she could see the vague outline of a small body crouching under a fire escape.

when she took a step toward that person they ran out and tried to make it past her before she could react. But the vampire beast inside was too fast for any mortal, and she snatched a small thin arm before her prey could get by her.

"let me go" it screamed

Adrianna was stunned, to find a little boy in her grasp.

"let me go" it struggled kicking at her ankles and pulling at her fingers locked about his little arm.

"hey, hey, i'm not gonna hurt you little guy, what's up with you?"

he swung wildly tring to make her let him go, forcing her to snatch him up in a tight hug to get control of him.

((more later))

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2002-02-10 03:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-02-10 11:27 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
( This post makes me very sad, and yet i enjoyed reading it. you really should post more often Adrianna. :beer:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 9:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
"hey now, settle down, i'm not gonna hurt ya." she whispered in his ear, but finding her mouth so close to his tender neck nearly sent her to frenzy.
"let me go... " the 7-year-old boy stomped with his feet and tried to bite her arm.

"hey you little... now stop that... i said i not gonna hurt ya, but don't make me turn ya over my knee"

the boy stopped moving.

she relaxed her grip on him enough to turn him around. His face was dirty and so were his clothes, his hair was uncombed and matted into a tangled notty lump on top of his head.

"now who are you?"

"jack"

"k, that's a start, and does your mommy know where you are?"

"she's dead..." the little boy grimaced and tried to hit her with his fist, but at the last second he looked away from her paper white face and his hand hit her on the upper chest.

she grabbed his wrists with her icie hands and held him still, "now stop that i mean it"

with out thinking she flashed her fangs at him, instantly he stopped moving and stared wide eyed at her.

[ This Message was edited by: Adrianna on 2002-02-10 03:18 ]

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2002-02-10 03:54 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:26 pm Reply with quote
she never completely gained his trust, but she was able to learn that he was some kinda street orphan who lived in an abandon subway with some more of cascadia's rejects from society.

"are you hungry?"

the little boy nodded, he still had so much fear in his eyes, she was certain if she let him go he would runaway. deep down inside she wondered if that wasn't the best thing he could do. she was a monster after all and he was an innocent. she fought back the urge growing deep inside her to drink his blood. she was as hungry as he was, but human food wouldn't do anything for her.

"k, i think I know of a place where we can get you something to eat, there's a taco bell open 24 hours down town."

She stood up and took jack by the hand. He recoiled from her touch and started to cry.

"what's wrong?"

"you feel like ice." he said.

she hadn't thought to warm herself before she touched him, it just wasn't something she practiced so wasn't even sure she knew how. "i have poor circulation, that's all" she tried to sound reasuring but din't think he was buying her excuse.

"look, your so warm that in a minute or two i'll warm up, you'll see."

he pouted and tried to pull away. "your just like the man that killed mommy."

The words stung adrianna to the heart. she wanted to play it off, and tell herself that he couldn't be talking about a kindred, but she knew that's what he meant.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:24 am Reply with quote
something moved behind her distracting her for just long enough for jack to slip out of her grasp. she turned and caught a glimpse of someone moving up fast behind her, but as jack left her grip she turned back to get a hold of him before he could escape.

jack didn't run. he pulled something out of his pocket, his face twisting in a grimace as he shouted "Vampire!"

adrianna saw him move his hand and the liquid catch the street light like a thousand sparks, then she felt pain. it burned her face with the heat of the sun, blinding her.

"die blood sucker"

her mind went to frenzy and the beast took over her actions, but blinded by the holy water burning her eyes she swung her arms at empty air.

she could sense that she was surrounded. they shouted, and beat her with bats making her drop to the ground. And when they had her down she felt a sharp pain drive deep into her chest peircing her heart. she dropped to the ground unable to move a muscle.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 5:32 am Reply with quote
"that was cool," said one voice.

"yeah, it worked." said another.

adrianna could see the vague outline of several young boys standing over her. but she couldn't speak or move.

"is it dead?"

"it," she thought, "i'm not an it."

"yeah, it's dead, come on let's get outta here before someone comes".

she watched the boys disappear into the darkness of the alley...

((more later... :::giggles::: maybe 8)

:eek:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 6:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If you want me to jump in please say the word, I don't want you staked. please just say the word :( :( :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 11:53 pm Reply with quote
(hmmm, seems this thread is too boring for everyone. k, i'll try and spice it up some 8) and soory billy, no rescues... yet that is. most peeps don't even know i'm missing.))

how embaressing she thought, to be staked by the scubby gang because she was trying to help a little boy. no matter what happens she deserves what she gets for being so stupid. And to make things worse, now she had to admit that jules was right, she would never live to see 100 years and worst still, her humanity was what was gonna kill her.

she kinda hoped no one would find her, after all how would she explain this. she tried to think it through, but nothing sounded good. "I was jumped by buffy the vampire slayer," she thought, but even that didn't make her feel any better about her situration.

god this was the silliest thing that had ever happened to her. "kids." she wanted to scream it, but she couldn't move a muscle. she was dead to the world of mortals and in a few hours she would be dead to the world of darkness.

she lay in the center of an alley looking East, she would see the sun one more time it seemed.

((more later))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:05 am Reply with quote
she lay there long enough to see the light come. it came faster then she expected and brighter then then she was ready for. she wanted to close her eyes, but even that was impossible while staked. she would see the sun again just like she did in LA, only this time no one would be there to pull her out of the way.

the light bathed the whole alley in it's light. it was blinding to behold, so blinding it was playing tricks on her eyes, because she wasn't seeing one great sun, but two. two brillent lights that seemed almost to be coming toward her.

she felt the ground shake beneath hee and saw the two lights become three, but the third light flashed red, and yellow, like fire.

it's the fire she thought, i'm burning i'm burning. but she felt no pain.

The light stopped moving right in front of her and she heard voices.

"121, yeah, we have a jane doe on cascadia lane and court. ah,"

"code 187"

"be advised a jane doe is down at cascadia and court, homicide is on the way."

oh great, she thought, for once she was really hoping for the sun...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2002 4:35 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:56 pm
((Awwww SNAp the Masquerade!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 4:44 am Reply with quote
She could see the expression on the homicide detective's face. He looked so sad, so tired of seeing the faces of death on the streets of cascadia. He leaned forward and brushed the hair away from adrianna's face with his fingers.

"no I.D. huh?"

"no sir her purse was missing so we assumed she was mugged."

he examined the wound again and when his hand came close to the stake, Adrianna wanted to scream for him to remove it.
he shook his head, and stood up, "what a way to go, death by broom handle, ok, you can have the body."

she felt hands gropping her, trying to find something to grab hold of. she wanted to scream, they were touching more then they should, and no one even cared.

they placed her on something and pulled it around her. she wanted to know what they were doing but her head was tilted to one side and she couldn't see them. instead she watched the sad faced detective.

he stood by frowning and writing something on a pad of paper. another officer walked up beside him, he took one look at adrianna and shook his head.

"my guess is she's some prositute," he said.

the sad faced cop frowned. "maybe, but she's got a mom someplace in the world."

Adrianna heard a zipping sound, and then everything went black...

[ This Message was edited by: adrianna on 2002-02-13 23:03 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 7:25 am Reply with quote
Joeseph knew where she was.. The boys had worked to prefection. they had left her and he had called the police.
Well Bitch Run from the Nosferatu again. was all he thought while walking back to the tunnells.

(( give me a little more time and i will think of something more to add..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 8:27 pm Reply with quote
The Nosferatu sat thinking at His sires desk.

The body would be safe.. at least for the day.. Just to make sure that the body was not looked at to closely. Joesph loooked up the name of the lead corener in Drains computer. He then found out everything about the man.. His wife(deceaced), his children the name of his dog..
"Well my sire you sure do your homework don't you." he mumbled.
He reached over his decayed hand and picked up the phone.
Ring Ring.. the princilpe of the Cascadian Prevocal School Sacred Hearts picked up the phone.
Principle-"Hello?"
Joesph"Yes this is the school and you lied to me.. so im going to Blow the fucker up.."
Then the phone went dead.
The Principle immedatly called the police. and called off school.

-----
Back in the tunnells

Joesph sat wondering what the corener and his son would do with their new day off? The Radio was talking about the bomb threat at Sacred Heart and that they had no school today.
(( more later

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:31 am Reply with quote
Joesph Went to bed for the day.
(( im taking this in game. i have two worked up already

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:49 pm Reply with quote
(( :smile: i'll be there.))