<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Funeral in Carpathia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 9:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
Asleep on a lush, verdant glade outside of Montmarte, Anja naps in the warming rays of the sun. When she awakens she finds an evenlope with the seal of a dragon tucked underneath her hand. She shakes her head and looks around to seek out the person who had put the letter there. She can't find him.
She sits down and slowly peels the letter open. She reads what it says inside. It invites her to a castle in the French countryside.
She heads back to her caravan. She takes a horse and starts heading out to the castle.

The children of Dracon shall always be strong. ::Loud screaming, and the cracking of bones is heard as another mortal is bonecrafted into another war ghoul:: Now if only all mortals had such a practical application.

[ This Message was edited by: {NPC} Ekaterina on 2002-02-09 03:02 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 9:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:56 am
Two days later she closes in on the castle. She finally reaches it just before dusk. She knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer.
"Why the hell would any royalty want a gypsy girl. I don't know if I can trust this.", she thinks
She finally hears a creak and a shudder as the door opens wide. In the middle of the massive portal she sees a common looking servant.
"Please, come in. My mistresses shall be with you in a minute. If you'll follow me, i'll lead you to the drawing room.", he says as he starts to lead her to the drawing room.
She follows behind.
He says, "Sit down. Make yourself comfortable. Others should be here to join you any time now."
She sits down on the floor. She senses something evil about this maison. She pulls out her kris and starts carving protective runes into the wood of the chair.
She moves over to a coffee table and does the same thing. As she starts that she sees a figure in armour looming over her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 7:48 am Reply with quote
She looks up at him. She smiles at him and gets up to curtsy. He nods at her taking in this young lady in her gypsy clothing. She adjusts her bodice and goes back to sit down and carve runes into the table. He sits down in a chair next to her and starts speaking a strange language she has never heard. She doesn't acknowledge him and continues carving. She looks at him and asks him why he's here in latin.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 3:52 pm Reply with quote
((way to ruin the furniture! :P lol nice postin dear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:07 am Reply with quote
He answers her, " I was invited her. Why are you here?"
She replies, "Well, the same reason, but i don't know how they found me..."
She looks back down at the furniture and continues to carve runes. He watches her as she continues to try to protect herself with all of these runes.
A noise rouses her from her current obsession. She looks up to see yet another man staring at the two of them.
She acknowldeges him and smiles.
Just after he sits down, the three sisters enter the room.
"If you'll follow me?", they ask.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:09 am Reply with quote
((lol thanks gabe. i think so too... the sad thing is i'm remembering all of this from almost a year ago...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 6:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
( i would have commented but people have been getting mad at me for "interrupting the flow of a post" so i was waiting for someone else to comment first. Very nice work isis.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 6:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMortalPosts: 1Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:22 am
((Yes very nice post, and Rof, fuck em. All your doing is giving a compliment. You can interupt my post any time man.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:25 pm
((I think people tend to get annoyed at the lack of comment ie a smile face and nothing else....Most of us probably care to hear a compliment....BTW Isis, great posting

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:24 pm Reply with quote
((thanks i appreciate it... it does disrupt the flow... but people can always scan for what they want to read. :grin:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:46 pm Reply with quote
The sisters look around the room.
"We'll wait. There are two other to join.", they say as they leave the room.
She looks back at the knight and the goes back to her work. The knight watches her intently. The door opens again. She sees two others. another knight and a nun. She scowls at the nun and then watches the two of them. They take a seat and talk to the knight. She doesn't understand a word they're saying. She shakes her head and continues to her craft. They look over at her as the knight points her out.
She looks up to see them looking at her. Then the door shudders and creaks open wide. The same three sisters enter the room.
"Follow us.", they say.
She looks around and then stands up after noticing that everyone else has gotten up and is filing out of the room.
She follows behind cautiously until they enter this large dining area. After all four have piled in they shut the door behind them.
Anja sits down at the table as they bring out dinner. The others sit down to these bowls of...
human body parts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:33 am Reply with quote
Anja picks up her spoon and starts eating. It doesn't even bother her when she finds out what it really is. She just shrugs her shoulders and keeps eating.
"I need to eat to survive.", she thinks as she continues to eat.
Then the open the door to have a human body bound and gaged and thrown on the table.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:54 am Reply with quote
She moves out of the way as the body is carelessly lobbed across the room. She moves closer after he's been thrown. She see that he's still breathing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Just as she backs away from the body she bumps into someone. She turns around and sees one of the sisters. The sister smiles ghoulishly as she walks around Anja and reaches down to the body. Her hand raps around his penis and draws a dagger from her dress. It glints in the candle light. all that is heard is a slash and a bone chilling muffled scream. Then a penis appears on the floor at the feet of the nun. She jumps and everyone has a shocked look on their faces.
The sisters laugh hysterically as one approachs Anja. Anja backs away. Just then the sister pounces on her. SHe feels the exquisite pain of fangs biting into her neck.

The children of Dracon shall always be strong. ::Loud screaming, and the cracking of bones is heard as another mortal is bonecrafted into another war ghoul:: Now if only all mortals had such a practical application.

[ This Message was edited by: {NPC} Ekaterina on 2002-02-11 12:12 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:23 pm Reply with quote
She slowly feels the life drained out of her body. She feels on the brink of death. Then she tastes the coopery bitter taste of Tzimisce's blood on her lips. She licks her lips and then ferociously starts for the source. The sister had left her and embraced one of the other people. She looks at people with a voracious appetite. Shortly after everyone in the room is Tzimisce.
The sisters go to the door and call in a servant. They cackle evilly as a servant walks in. She shuts the door behind him and bars it. Anja smells the blood in him and stalks him. She notices that the other five people are doing the same. They all pounce on the defenseless servant and begin to sup.