<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Dinner at Midnight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 10:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
((okies I'll tell you where I am lol...its an office, Ive not actually gone onto another level, its an office that is kinda of sat on the wall in the mess room, does that make sense,I know what I mean ,it overlooks the whole room that im in, like a lookout place :smile::) so im not cheating lol will post later got to go to the dentist ughhhh :(

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:45 pm Reply with quote
(( Errrr OK I guess Assamite felmale guest missed my first post asking for them to drop me a note on e-mail I will ask again for this curtisy and all. I would also suggest that the other guest e-mail the Primo or Procter of the clan they are "playing" and let them know also. This is a great IC thread and I like it alot but, the Primo's of the clans you are using for NPC's should know who you are at least. I also think it would be a good idea for our scourge since we have one now to maybe take interst in all the new vamps around town. I know that when Cain is back here soon he will. Keep up the good post and all see ya'll later.))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 3:13 am Reply with quote
((Cain...it's ok..these Vamps are only here for the one night...this ALL happens in the space of a few hours...it's just it takes time to give everyone a fair posting chance. I agree that strange Vamps should be known about etc and the courtesy factor, but these are all Sabbat (hence Brujah Antis lol) and now only one mortal hunter. The derelict prison compound is miles from anywhere and since this all happens in only a few hours..it is SERIOUSLY unlikely anyone would come across them by chance!

As for the Scourge, he patrols the city..this is WAY out of the city and would probably take him all night to get there...by which time they will ALL be dead lol...unless of course he cheated and drove straight there...but he wouldn't know to go there lol.

LOL...my point is that this all happens SO quick and is over, nobody would be any the wiser anyway. It was just a go at free RP in a thread..to see if lots of chars, free to do what they like (within boundaries) would work...deliberately something that would not affect anyone else.

Anyway, if the Scourge did show up, Sorenti would probably just "occupy" his time, deliberately keeping him well away from the prison hehehe. I'll mail ya :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 6:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 0Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:22 am
((heh, i figured all this :smile:, new it was incredibly private, figured since a ventrue was the one making it private, it would take a while to find out about, and by then, it'd all be over with anyways lol :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 5:29 am Reply with quote
((spot on sir :smile:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
((okies im back lol Im going to post tonight, I'll see if i can move things along a bit,Rea needs to be killed....lol think weve sorted out who has that honour hehehhe

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Both Brujah approached the door of the infirmary, they walked quickly and gracefully. Each was wearing something very similar. Lukeus was dressed in black pants, shirt and trenchcoat, while Sol was wearing black canvas pants, and a black leather bomber jacket on top of a grey tee shirt. They were both wearing sunglasses.

The duo approached the door, Sol looked out the window and saw nothing except for darkness...that was what troubled him. Assamites tend to hide in the darkness. [i:dc88f4653a]Our best bet would be to quickly and quitly sweep the eintire complex then head outside[/i:dc88f4653a], he thought to himself as he pushed the metal door open.

"Is it ready Sol?" Lukeus whispered as he shut the door.

"Yes, everything is as set Lukeus," Sol replied as he stepped looked around.

And with that the team walked slowly and silently though the prison. The team checked each and every cell on the first floor, but to no avail. There was nothing, not even a rat...it seemed even they knew something was to happen in the prison on this night.

After quickly doubling back Lukeus and Sol made their way up the stairs into the second floor. The second floor seemed to be layed out the same as the first, with the exception of the cafeteria, gymnasium, infirmary and laundry room. The two Brujah made their way throughout the second floor without incident, both of them were thinking something along the lines of [i:dc88f4653a]Fuck! Where is everybody!?[/i:dc88f4653a] but they both said nothing.

The duo then made their way around the entirety of the second floor. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Not a vampire, not a mortal, not even a sound.

As a result of their mutual frustration the two Brujah decided to take a gander at the outside of the prison. There was a large recreation ground and a courtyard. Lukeus and Sol went back down the metal staits and out the large front doors. The moon had an erie glow to it, it casted a grey light upon the ground and anything that walked upon it.

With that the team of Brujah darted across the courtyard and behind a large statue, from there they planned their neext move. They discussed possible routes, and then they decided which way to go.

Lukeus and Sol both stood up about half way then quickly ran across 10 or 20 feet of court to behind a large bush. Then sat back down on the grass and began to scan the yard. For a few momets they looked around until their eyes rested upon the same thing. There was a figure moving in one of the rooms of the prison on the second floor, "How in the fuck?" they both asked eachother in unison, and then stood up and took off across the courtyard.

They ended up back inside the prison on the first floor, and with guns drawn the two Brujah took off down the long corridor with a blast of Celerity, and then made their way up the stairs to the second floor. Clipping on a silencer to the barrel of his pistol, Lukeus approached the cell that temporarilly housed his first victim of the night. The room was too dark to make out what was inside the room, but there was definately something inside, so with that Lukeus pointed the pistol through the bars and pulled back the trigger 3 times, sending 3 white hor bullets into the side of the head of the housee.

Sol pulled the door open and slid inside with Lukeus right behind him, "WHAT!? A fucking DUMMY!?" Sol screamed in anger.

"Sol! Shut UP!" Lukeus whispered back franticly, but it was too late. The female Assamite had just slipped through the window.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 9:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarUnknownPosts: 2Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:21 pm
The cobalt beam of the moon glittered across the immaculate blade of the knife as a deft arm moved silently forward. The point found a home in the chest of the first Brujah, who's shocked gasp faded into a low dawdling gurgle.

There was a SHICK! as her sleeve produced another blade from an unseeable compartment, this one thin, the mere size of a butter knife. It slid lithely into her waiting palm and her fingers gripped around it tightly. She watched with serpentine eyes as the Brujah attempted to bring his pistol up and reacted with a tight arch of her blade which came clear across his neck.

The skin burst apart and sent a spray of watery blood into the air. The Assamite whirled on her heels, quickly spinning away and taking a defensive stance near the window through which she arrived. The Brujah's sunglasses clattered to the floor, immersing themselves in blood. He cast wide eyes about as he clumsily moved his hands towards the dagger which pierced his black heart.

The deed was done however, and torpor quickly took effect, casting it's statue like punishment over him. His companion watched in horror, his aggressive nature draining from him with ease.

The light bounced off the walls as he brought his metallic pistol to bear. The Assamite crept backwards, enveloping herselves in shadows once more. The Brujah fired shot after shot into the darkness, unaware that she had already silently crept out the window. She listend for the familiar click of an empty chamber and prepared to make her move.

Her suit shone in the twilight and she crept on all fours onto the inner guardhouse wall, overlooking the courtyard and metal ladder below. As expected the remaining Brujah emerged from the guardhouse, quickly making his way down the metal rungs. He hadn't even bothered to pull the dagger free from his torpored partner. All the well she thought.

As he neared the bottom, she produced a second dagger from her boot and gripped it tightly. Now, dagger in each hand, she launched herself into the air, arching her body forward. She plumetted towards the ground, arms held close to her lustry frame. As she reached the Brujah halfway down the ladder, her arms bolted out, the daggers embedding themselves in his back.

She used the centrifical force to spin herself around, her feet now facing the courtyard floor, and landed silently as a cat stalking it's prey. Again, as expected, the Brujah yowled in pain and fell to the ground behind her, the knives protruding from his back awkwardly.

He lay writhing in the dirt, his black clothes now caked with blood and soil. The Assamite leaned over him and pulled a final object from her belt. The Brujah howled in terror as she raised the combat knife into the air, the stars shimmering off it's reflective steel.

The was a sickening sound of impact as the Brujah's head was severed and blood cascaded across the ground. She quickly realized that all of his screaming would give away her position and collected her belongings and slipped into the shadows, making her way towards the main building where all the activity seemed to be taking place....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Rea's eyes grew heavy and she fought with the feeling of utter weariness, not understanding why her body felt weak and drained, was it the fact that she was sure to meet her death tonight, brought on by the one that had loved her once or was it something else? her arms folded on the desk in front of her she lowered her head slowly onto them a single blood tear running down her pale cheek as she twisted the silver ring that she wore idly, if only she had listened to damien maybe now she would be laid save in his arms instead of been hunted like an animal.

AS her eyes closed she thought of the words that Gabriel had said to her as he led her to the car...had he known what sorenti was planning....surely not he wouldnt let her walk into a trap with no warning.
Rea's eyes opened wide as she heard a heartrending scream echo around the building.
she sat upright and stood up, walking to the door of the office, the anger in her rising.
"fuck you sorenti if you wanted my death so badly you could at least kill me yourself, instead of hiding behind other people" she said her voice echoing around the canteen as she walked down the metal stairs.

"I said it once sorenti and I will say it again ...you are going to pay for this...dearly"
as she walked down the corridor she pulled her mobile out of her jean pocket and her slim fingers moved over the keys quickly.
satisfied that at least the end of her unlife would not go unnoticed, she pushed the door to the courtyard open, taking no notice of the noise that the rusty hinges made.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:56 am Reply with quote
Alekz snarled slightly at the high pitched feedback. Pulling the receiver from his head he drew the TMP from his belt, the rifle swinging around his shoulders as he approached the area he had saw the second human’s silhouette. As his feet skidded on the ageing concrete he rolled into blackness as he entered the shadow-clustered alcove.

The explosion was minor, but alarming. He momentarily cursed himself as he activated a small trip-wired charge. Just stumbling clear of the blast and ducking as Arnen sprayed the rubble with silenced automatic fire.

He found himself wanting to congratulate the kine for his trickery, but his nature denied such luxuries. Scrambling to his feet he replied to Arnen’s attack, emptying a full clip from the TMP. The bullets silently ricocheting, sending up plumes of dust and stone chips as they struck Arnen’s position. Arnen inhaled sharply as he clambered to his feet and ran in retreat, the second clip of Alekz’ weapon spraying the concrete at his feet. Rounding the corner of the main cellblock he disappeared inside.

Alekz pushed himself to the limit, aiming to catch up with the fleeing kine. Dropping the machine pistol he drew one of his Rugers and slammed his back against the wall parallel to the doorway. Scanning the night-black doorway he slipped in, falling back as a bullet slapped him in the chest, throwing him over a crate. The next two seconds were filled with coughing pistol-fire as Arnen blew the crate apart, firing from a kneeling stance. Alekz had long since rolled onto his stomach, lying still as the human fired round after round into the rapidly weakening wood.

He peered out from the right side of the crate, narrowing his eyes as Arnen pulled back, disappearing up the stairwell. Alekz stepped out, his pistol spitting 9-mm rounds into the cracked, plaster walls as Arnen disappeared again. He glanced up, spotting the grate over an air vent was loose, holstering the gun as he climbed in.

The Assamite had killed both of her Brujah prey. Returning her daggers to their sheaths as she climbed outside, running towards the sound of gunfire over at the medical buildings. She had reached the halfway point when she saw two figures running toward the guardhouse she’d just left. Spinning on her heels she ran back, her lithe, cat-like body flexing as she burned blood, boosting herself forward.

Arnen crept into the bullet-ridden cell, the ruined Brujah lay at his feet. Dragging the corpse into the hall he pulled himself into an alcove caused by the gradual deterioration of the cellblock. The body lying in front of him like a fleshy sandbag, he held the bile down as he lay the assault rifle over the belly of the dead shape aiming towards the stairwell.

Alekz slid along the steel passages of the vent, peering through the grill as he passed up through to the corridor his prey lay in waiting. The vent buckled as he reached the halfway point sending him crumpling to the floor. Arnen tore the air apart with lead, forcing Alekz to roll returning fire. The assault rifle tore the weapon from his hand sending it spiralling across the hallway. Pulling the second pistol he tucked himself behind a cell wall, firing blindly down the corridor as Arnen continued his onslaught.

Suddenly the rifles’ staccato stopped.

Alekz peered around the wall warily. Arnen lay dead, a single stiletto erupting from the base of his neck. Alekz stepped out his pistol raised as he scanned the dusky passageway. Holstering his pistol he glanced around. A dart thudded into his forearm as he reached for the assault rifle, his eyes flared as he stepped back, looking up he saw the Assamite fade in from nothingness, her arm raised holding another dart. Alekz stumbled in surprise running back towards the stairwell, his feet literally gliding over the steps before he raced outside.

A second dart whistled past his head as he disappeared around the corner of the cellblock. He couldn’t hear the Assamites steps behind him, sprinting across the courtyard he saw a shadow disappear through a rusty gateway, shrugging he merged with the few, scant shadows as dawn began to arrive.

He found a vantagepoint, looking through the ruined window of the brownstone wall. He pulled the detonator remote from his belt as the Assamite crept across the courtyard, her arrogance convincing her he was little threat. Pushing the green switch she spun angrily as Piotr’s rifle burst into frenzied life. Cursing him for managing to turn back without her detection she ran towards Piotr’s death scene. Pausing and squinting as the weapon fell silent.

He took his chance, emerging from the rubble he watched as she turned, seeing him she flashed her fangs and turned back. Alekz started running back to the gates, leaping and swinging over rubble and detritus as he came closer to his escape.

The Assamite snarled in rage as the kindred made his escape. Taking a shortcut around the wall the two kine had first set up temporary base, she ran unthinking into the flash fire trip wires Alekz had set up. The flares spat burning magnesium into her face as she stumbled, the molten, hissing metal melting her eyes. She howled in agony, her beast ripping free as she scrambled blindly. Alekz felt the sun’s rays hiss over his back as he rammed his way through the gates, clambering into the waiting tinted glass safety of the limo.

Watching from the dark, air-cooled safety of the car, his face partly burned by the brief blast of the sun. The Assamite screamed, flailing her arms as she caught fire. As she fell shrieking to her knees, her lower jaw crumbling, sloughing to the concrete as the fire punched through her shell. Alekz watched, wiping the top layer of his skin off as ash with a damp cloth, his eyes keeping their moist, blue coolness as the Assamite fell to dust.

[ This Message was edited by: Alekzandre Thain on 2002-03-03 20:14 ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:34 pm Reply with quote
((um ok sun is out now i see damn lol

Rea walked into the courtyard , the anger in her rising to such an extent that she didn't realise that the first morning rays of the sun where streaking the sky pink. As the rays hit her white skin she gasped in pain and shock. Rea quickly stepped back into the doorway careful to keep her body out of the reach of the suns harsh rays.

Rea's eyes opened wide as a figure ran across the courtyard, heading for the gates to the compound, stepping back to keep out of his view,she looked at him closely.
It cant be ....your dead arent you ..i saw you die Alek " she muttered softly.
A thin smile spread across her lips, maybe all was not lost just yet,alek would never let any harm come to her.

Rea watched as he pushed hard against the gate, the chain holding the padlock breaking as he did.
Rea pulled the back of the trenchcoat up over her head, and keeping to the shadow of the wall she made her way to the gate, confident that alek would help her escape.
AS she moved along slowly her eyes scanned the surrounding buildings, not knowing who was still looking for her.
Her body froze as she saw a figure dressed in black running after Alek, Rea put her hand over her mouth to stop herself shouting a warning to him.As she watched she saw the figure stop midstride, a flash of light seemed to flare up in their face. the figure stumbled around blindly howling in agony as she stepped into the sun, her body collapsed to the floor, burning, leaving nothing but a pile of ash.

Rea watched as the soft breeze of the morning blew the ash along the floor, scattering it.
She looked back to the gate and saw a black car parked just outside, the tinted windows glinting in the morning sun.
Pulling the coat tighter around her slim body, she made her way along to the edge of the building, gasping as she felt the heat of the sun hitting the soft leather.
As she rounded the corner she stepped back into a doorway, and looked at the car.
"please alek be in the car...I need your help badly"
Rea pushed the trenchcoat of her head and shouted loudly, her voice ringing around the courtyard.
"ALEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Rea watched for any sign of movement in the black car, her face full of hope.
"please Alek " she whispered
As the engine of the car started Rea longed to run to the car but knew the sun would surely burn her before she reached the door.
Her eyes saddened as she watched the car pull away, the tyres digging into to the dusty road as it did.

Rea looked up at the ever rising sun, the glare from it reflecting off the white walls of the courtyard. Her back against the wall she slowly slipped down it,hungry and weak and saddened that she was so alone , yet again,like an outcast.
A blood tear ran down her pale cheek, washing away the dirt and grime of the prison, making a line on her soft skin.

She wiped it away and stood up, if she stayed out here she would die within minutes, the sun was rising fast , the shadows around the courtyard decreasing gradually. brushing herself down she entered the prison once again.
As she walked along the dusty corridor, she pushed doors open randomly, trying to find shelter from the sun.

Rea figured she could at least get a days rest before sorenti returned to the prison. Her face creased into a frown, he was bound to return to see if his dirty work had been done for him.

She stepped into the infirmary and looked around , old metal beds lined the walls, the mattresses stacked up at one end of the room.
Shaking her head Rea dragged 2 of the mattresses over to a bed," this will have to do for now " she said wearily to herself.
Pushing the bed to a part of the room that had some ceiling left, she put one matress on top of the steel bed frame and slid the other one beneath the bed.

Lying on the floor she crawled under the makeshift shelter.
Her slender arms wrapped around her body she sobbed quietly, not knowing whether she would live through the day or not.
struggling to slide her hand into her pocket, she pulled out her mobile, still no reply to the text, maybe they knew what was to happen to her, perhaps she had been wrong to think that they had cared for her.

Rea turned over and laid on her stomach, her arms forming a pillow, as she held the fone in her hand.
Her body ached to sleep, but the thoughts that ran through her head would not allow it.
All that had happened to her in her short unlife flashed in front of her eyes.

The sun shone brightly down on her white blonde hair as she sat on the grass crosslegged, watching the road in front of the house. A bunch of white daisies where gripped tightly in her hand, the sweat from them making them wilt.

"sweetheart..your dinners ready...you going to come inside?" her mothers soft voice called out.

Reannag shook her head, the ringlets that hung down past her shoulders moving as she did.
"no mummy im waiting" she replied her eyes never leaving the road, her hand smoothing down the dress that he had bought her the last time he came home.

As she saw his car come round the corner, Reannag jumped up and ran her small legs carrying her quickly to the gate.
"stay at the gate Reannag" her mother shouted.
" i know mummy i will " Reannag's deep green eyes lit up as the car slowed down and came to a stop at the gate, her fingers dying to lift the catch on the gate and run to him.

he stepped out of the car, his large frame blocking the sunlight. Looking at her his eyes bright, he nodded and her small fingers threw the catch back and she ran into his arms.
he picked her up and held her firmly as he swung her around.
" my little star.....Ive missed you !" his strong irish accent said softly.
Reannag wrapped her small arms around his neck, her face nestled into his neck.
" daddy your home" she said

[ This Message was edited by: Reannag (npc) on 2002-03-05 15:29 ]

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:52 pm Reply with quote
A soft smile spread across Rea's lips, and in her slumber her fingers twirled strands of her hair around them, as she did when he was nothing but a child. Her body visibly relaxed as the happy memories of her childhood filled her dreams, the birthday parties her mother used to take delight in planning for her, the presents her father used to bring home for her when he returned from business trips.

Her eyes closed tight as she remembered the night that the policeman had come to her aunts house and said that her mother and father had been killed in a tragic car accident.Her aunt had been good to her treating reannag as one of her own, but the small village that they lived in stifled Reannag so as soon as she was 16 she moved to Dublin, and began work as a stripper.

Rea shook her head in her sleep as flash backs filled her head, both good times and bad times, the blood tears slipped down her white cheeks again, her siring, the pain and hurt she had felt when he left her, the joy that had been hers when she met vincent and they were to be married, that too turned to pain. Her eyes narrowed as she slept...everything good that happened to her always ended in pain.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 6:33 pm Reply with quote
The moonlight shone through the dilapidated roof, its soft tendrils slipping across the concrete floor. As the soft glow hit the bed that Rea lay beneath, she stirred lazily and sidled out from underneath. Standing up she stretched, her taut muscles protesting at the cramped conditions that she had slept in.

The hunger within her taunted her, the need to feed was growing quickly,her body cried out for blood to renew itself.Rea's eyes narrowed and she headed for the door, the long leather trenchcoat flowing out behind her as she walked.
Rea stood at the iron gates that had once barred her escape from the prison. They now stood partly open, the heavy chain broken and hanging loosely.
Her slim body slipped through them and she stood looking at the lights in the distance.

"cascadia....home .." she whispered
Rea headed down the dusty road, her stride increasing as her anger and rage at what sorenti had tried to do to her grew stronger with every step she took.
"you bastard sorenti....." her lips curled back over her teeth, her fine white fangs glowing as the moon grew higher in the dark sky.
Rea stopped and paused as she saw a car pulled over to the side of the road. slipping into the copse of trees, she moved silently until she was almost next to the car.
A wicked grin spread across her face as she saw two teenagers sat in the back of the car. As they kissed Rea watched closely, her nostrils flaring as she caught the scent of them ...cheap perfume...food...blood...
The boy unbuttoned the girls top and as he leaned over her to kiss her white breasts that overflowed from her lacy bra Rea tapped on the window.

"what the fuck.." the boy said the look of annoyance of having been disturbed clear on his face.The girl tried to cover herself up as Rea stood staring at them both.
"what do you want..you stupid bitch sneaking around like that " Gus muttered as he opened the back door of the car and got out, he stood about 5 8", his long lank black hair reeking of cigarettes. As he looked at Rea he stepped back, sensing something was not right, the strange glow in her eyes putting him on edge.

"baby ....what does she want?" sophie asked
Rea looked towards the girl, her blouse still open to the waist, a small bellybutton piercing leaked blood slightly.
Rea smiled warmly at them both.
"I want you two...im very hungry " she said harshly
Gus started to back away " you crazy bitch, your sick you know that lady"
As he walked past Rea to get into the drivers seat of the car, her hand grabbed his arm, her fingers tightening on his thick arm.
"now now you arent running away are you..that just wont do" Rea pushed him roughly up the side of the car and before he could do anything Rea sunk her teeth into his neck, he struggled briefly then slumped against the car, reas body held him there as she drunk from him deeply, the blood contrasting harshly with her white skin.
Sophie was screaming , her eyes wide with shock, scrambling over the backseat, she fumbled with the car keys,cursing as she dropped them on the floor.

Reas eyes narrowed as she saw the girl trying to start the car, dropping gus's drained body she walked around to the door.
Sophies eyes widened as she looked at Rea, a thin line of blood trailing off her lips.
"and where are you going little one"
Rea opend the drivers door and pulled the girl out, grinning as she tried to kick Rea away.
The girl sobbed as she saw the body of Gus laid on the floor, his neck dripping with blood from two would marks on his neck.
"Is ..is he dead....youve killed him.....what did ..you do..that for....what are you ....?" sophie muttered

"I was hungry ...I like blood you see...im a vampire" Rea smiled widely and sophie looked at Reas fangs.
"oh dear god" sophie began to scream loudly, her screams filling the night air.
Reas hands clamped over the girls mouth as she leaned over her, her fangs sinking into the girls soft white breast, sophies screams turned to moans of pleasure as Rea laid her on the bonnet of the car, Rea straddled her as she continued sucking deeply on her breast,moaning herself as she felt the blood flowing through her veins.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Rea sat up, her white fangs now glistening red with blood. The girl lay pale and motionless, her skin pale as snow,her chest rising slowly up and down.
"thankyou little one I needed that" Rea said as she leaned down and kissed the girl on the lips, her tongue trailing inside the girls wet mouth.
"you taste so sweet" Rea climbed off the girl and felt her body growing stronger, her body feeling renewed by their blood.

Rea grabbed her rucksack off her back and hunted through it till she found a small knife,its blade about 1" long. grinning wickedly she rolled the girl onto her back and began to carve words into her soft skin the girl started to whimper in protest as the knife dug deep into her skin.
After doing the same to the boy Rea took another look at the scene and smiled.
The girl was laid on her front on the bonnet and the boy lay next to her on his back.
Rea ran her fingers over the words she had carved on the girl's back

ARAMAR KOUROUKOUR MIKAIL KAMPTA

on the girls breast was the Lasombra symbol carved deeply.
The boy had the words carved on his chest and on his thigh the letter R.

Rea's eyes glinted in the moonlight, an evil look on her face she headed towards the city, the taste of the teenagers blood still sweet in her mouth.

[ This Message was edited by: Reannag (npc) on 2002-03-07 15:45 ]

Offline Profile ICQ