<  SoC's 3rd Birthday Reunion  ~  Happy Anniversary : Chron

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:39 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
December 20th 2003, Los Angles – The City of Angles

The LA Department of Archaeological Research and Development has been tasked with the role of excavating a recently discovered abandoned subway station that runs parallel to the current one and under the Saint Michaels cemetery.

It was believed that this would reveal information surrounding the mostly forgotten early years of Los Angles history. While first considered by the project leader, Nicholas Karl, as a waste of his departments budget, personal and time a recent discovery quickly changed his mind.

During there work a couple of archaeologists strayed out of there designated areas and stumbled across an ancient tomb. Inside this tomb was a withered husk of a body. All further efforts centred on this area while the LA-DARD used all its resources available to build labs capable of deciphering the mystery of this 13th Centaury corpse.

Contact with the excavation team has recently been lost; all attempts to regain contact have failed with each rescue team becoming missing in action. Sealing off the entrance to the best of his ability Dr Karl reluctantly made contact with his head office. They have sent a team of special operatives trained for situations just like this who are due to arrive shortly.

To become a member of this team all you have to do is down load the Baton Rouge map, WtD 3.5 and all accompanying files as listed in the reunion section of the message board and a fresh new char which is mortal.

I would appreciate it if you could get a firm understanding of your char and a concept/background as this chronicle is going to be quite a long one. You don't have to all be gung ho burly soliders. There are always alternatives to massacring the entire world :P

Is anyone interested to play this game on 20th December, this Saturday at 10 or 11pm est?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
There is NOTHING like driving around in the open on a truck with a machine gun on it shooting at large catlike things. Oh, wait, that was just a dream. NM... my bad.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:32 pm Reply with quote
is that a yay or nay? lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
I'm up to this! But with a different character. Jeez! Now I gotta do some work! Hmmm...what time would that be for me, here in Seattle?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
10-11pm EST is like 3-4am for us, Mark, you realise?

If you want to make it earlier, I will play - but I don't want to be starting a chron at that sort of time. It'll be prolly 6-7am before we would finish.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
well, i would say yay mr. moo shoes, however, i have a dinner to make for my bf's wife and my friend for her birthday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:38 am Reply with quote
eeek way my bad! my bad!

*goes pale with fright*

I meant 10 or 11 gmt

lmao

whoopise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
On further reflection, I'm going to be visiting my sister that weekend, of course I am, stupid me.

So I can't play... would have been nice though. Perhaps another after xmas :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:08 am Reply with quote
spoil sport :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Sorry, I'll be shaving my mangina.

Actually I'll be working :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:38 pm Reply with quote
*sniffs* will anyone be playing?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:3f3370b989]I most certainly can, as long as it is right after the holidays :D [/i:3f3370b989]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile