<  SoC's 3rd Birthday Reunion  ~  Are you a Survivor of Cascadia ?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:22 am Reply with quote
BrujahPosts: 4Location: CanadaJoined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:04 am
Creepshow blew out of town on his motorcycle around the time when the Sabbat moved in. He was anti-establishment and against the old ways but in no way did he want anything to do with those maniacs.

So there ya go. I played Creepshow. Interacted a lot with quite a few of you here. Surprised I recognise so many names after all this time. I've been DMing and building for "Tales of Taliesin" NWN server for the last couple years.(RP section) I miss the pure Roleplay experience this guild was in VTM: redemption.

Really glad to see a lot of you still at it.

Creepshow

Brujah thug

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:25 am Reply with quote
User avatarDaughters of IshtarPosts: 41Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:33 pm
I remember you. How've you been?

I'm buzzed, so there it is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:10 am Reply with quote
I've been pretty good! I still game when I can. A bit of everything. Cthulhu, vampire, superhero(mutants and masterminds) but for some reason I always get sucked back into playing D&D. Call of Cthulhu's probiby my favorite. That and vampire in my experience are the most RP focused.

I bumped into er... I can't remember her name. She played a vampire that would always say "Tut tut" lol. I dunno if that helps. I think she also always wore white( or was that you that always wore white?). Anyway it was bizzare concidence. I was playing neverwinter nights multiplayer. I had been roleplaying with the same group of people for awhile, and then one time as we were adventuring a female paladin in the party says
"tut tut"
.... you can figure the rest. Insane coincidence.

Anyway i've been missing vampire. It doesn't look like people still play it online eh?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
Ivy?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Creepshow! Now there's a blast from the past. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:06 am Reply with quote
Leila always did Tut tut. I don't recall if she wore white, some reason I thought she was blue. Ahhh, Eve's first girlfriend. How quaint.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 1117Location: The riverbank.Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm
OMG Leila! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Porter hated her :P

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:30 am Reply with quote
Ian was interesting. Sorenti hated her too as I recall. Killed off his first character, Paladin, because Trom chose Leila over Paladin as Ventrue Primo. Boohoo.

Whatever happened to that chick whom Shade (the next incarnation of Ian's after Leila got kilt) was shacking up with. She was a Tremmie. Can't remember her name. Began with a V or something. She later became Anabelle Leeds when RiB went to York.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Wasn't Leila played by Ian? As in Ian who played Violet and Shade? He's still around, plays NWN with Stef's group.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:48 am Reply with quote
Yes, a fellow female impersonator. BTW, is there really a 44 Wallaby Way in Sydney?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:59 am Reply with quote
Baatorian is Leila's name in NWN. Him and Mundug played with me on a crummy NWN server for a bit.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:54 pm Reply with quote
[quote:583914a336="Evil Eveshka"]Yes, a fellow female impersonator. BTW, is there really a 44 Wallaby Way in Sydney?[/quote:583914a336]

lol no

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:05 am Reply with quote
Essssssssscapay.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 25Location: Somewhere close to Bath's ChantryJoined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:40 am
Survived York, New Orleans and Shal Ka-Mense.... But sadly was not about in time for Cascadia

Edgar Allen Poe
Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Yep, was in Cascadia as Paladin, a "wet-behind-the-ears-prissy-ventrue", who had a fair streak of Torrie in him seeing as he got himself killed after a love affair that was too much for him to handle. Then Sorenti, Morkarlov his sire, who was/is Prince of Rome and related to Walker Boh and indeed the Comtesse de Triarche (Morkarlov's sire), NightSeeker, an Assamite and also a young Nos that I can't for the life of me remember his name - if anyone can remember, please let me know :P