<  International  ~  La Rose Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[size=18:016db6ca6e]La Rose Rouge [/size:016db6ca6e]

[size=9:016db6ca6e][u:016db6ca6e][b:016db6ca6e]Rose Red Part II[/b:016db6ca6e][/u:016db6ca6e][/size:016db6ca6e]

[i:016db6ca6e]Fifty thousand tears I've cried, screaming and bleeding for help, for someone to free me... and yet no one to simply hear a single word of my pleas. At some point I thought my restless attemps had succeeded... Remember the last precense in this room, the one my fear was feeding upon, growing ever stronger, yes this one... the one I was tremendously anticipating to lay my eyes on, this ghostly visage hidden in shadows.

My fear never vanished, a needle had been visible before anything else, the hand holding it presented some particularities, a white tissu glove covering the skin, on it, a symbol ressembling tree circles entwining each other. As you probably expect me saying, I was given another injection, thank God nothing similar to the one I suffered by the hands of Christopher... in the strangest manner I considered myself lucky, all they kept giving me was a good doze of tranquilizer, or something along those lines, after all, each time I received one, I felt my strenght fading, to match the one of a child.

Oh it had been made clear in my mind now, whoever they are, they wish to keep me here, forever silent. I don't know how many nights, weeks or months I had passed here now, but I had time to evaluate how they act, and this, on a regular basis, seeing someone presented itself each two hours. If awake, they put you straight back in a deep sort of coma which last... god I don't know how long but more than a week. If asleep, they simply untie straps and put them straight back on, probably to assure themselves they are as tight as possible, preventing any possible freedom for the victim.

Undoing what ties the subject down to tie them back right after, an act of pure stupidity if you ask me, there is surely a way to do it without having to undo the whole thing. The one assigned to watch over me was probably new to this assignement... and there lied my only chance. If I can appear to remain sleeping long enough for the effect of the last injection to completely fade, the next time he comes and undo what ties me down... will be the opportunity to capture my own freedom.

[size=12:016db6ca6e][b:016db6ca6e]Few nights later[/b:016db6ca6e][/size:016db6ca6e]

Finalement le moment est en fin arriver,oh really my last two nights had surely not been enjoyable, actually that goes for all the time I have been here. Always the same figure coming to check on me... you have any ideas of how uncomfortable, and terribly unpleasent it feels knowing you have someone looking down at you when you are wearing nearly nothing, feeling a cold hand moving all over you, when it shouldnt. I'm not very violent in general, or unless you push me to it, but having to endure this over and over again, fueled me with fire, I had a killing desire for this jerk whom has been inflicting me this torture ever since I woke up here. Ugh just he wait until I can finally get my hands on him, it won't be pretty, and tonight will be my chance... my only one, good god please let me not screw it.

Nights passed once more, and no one showed up... normaly, aside from this usual jerk coming to my room, used to be another one presenting himself each two nights to inject me blood, so to keep me from dying I guess, I'm reaching my fourth night without receiving any of this, oh so precious liquid. Quatre nuit entiere sans sang, c'est vraiment impensable!

" Dear Miss De L'Hiver, oh tell me how are you enjoying your nights with the lack of blood you are enduring " A voice spoke, coming out of the nearby speaker bolted upon the ceiling. " You see me very disapointed and displeased... do you really think you could use trickery on us ONCE MORE Laura... the hunted always remembers the weapon used to cause him grief, wounds... and never fall for it twice... "

There goes my plan, ugh... I hate to admit but everything seems lost and already played for me at the moment. " And for my personal pleasure, a gift that'll make you remember to fuck with us NO MORE! " This same annoying voice spoke again as the door opened slowly... it was with much disapointement that my eyes fixed two figures entering, the first one dressed in a typical doctor, pushing a small cart with different surgery instruments, and the other one ... strange I felt like I already felt that aura before, but the hood covering its face made it impossible to decifer anything...

" Yes, that's it " The very same unpleasent voice came out of the speaker, seemingly he was already feeling a sick pleasure out of what would happen to me shortly, mind you my eyes were fixed upon the surgery knife held by the doctor dressed individual, and it was aiming straight towards me. I couldnt help to also notice the other one behind, one of her hand gracefuly picking up one of the many surgery instruments as well. How did I knew it was a her? her hands showed how I can say... female particularities.

" What are you doing!? " Spoke my agressor to this mysterious figure, seeing her glare was directed upon him...[/i:016db6ca6e]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:05 am Reply with quote
[i:491ff92ce6]" I gave you the good... you gave me the bad, I'll give you the hurt to date " I really can't tell what happened, seeing I had my eyes closed shut, I was certainly not about to look at this sharp surgery tool piercing my skin. Everything turned into silence... of course it had to be after something uterly disgusting had been splattered on my head, my forehead actually, blood all over it, how much? I honestly don't know but, if I had no choice to guess, I would say around half a glass of it.

I tried to open my eyes, which was rather easy, the difficult part was to keep them open with all this blood crawling down on my pupils, nose, cheeks to finally end up on my lips, leaving such a sour taste, ugh this was nowhere near the quality of virgin's blood, but seeing my condition and my lack of this precious liquid, I had no choice to take what was offered, mind you probably provided unwillingly.

Wonderful, I'm tasting freedom once more, what tied me down had been cut, I don't know how nor by who, well the most logic explanation would be to say this mysterious female, would make much sense actually.

You know what scares me? the fact that I am looking right now at what used to hold me down on this bed, and it had been cut with an absolute precision, why am I scared? I felt nothing, not a single touch on me when it had been cut, so whatever had been used to cut it was extremely sharp, and was handled with perfect precision, long story short, would not want to feel what granted my freedom on me.

The bone chilling noise of flesh getting chewed was coming from behind the large black tainted window... well let me rephrase that, what's left of it. Something had obviously passed throught it, and while it was busy eating, my best chance was to probably walk out of here silently.

Bearing this in mind, I kept my eyes on this broken window while I placed my right foot on the ground... well believe it or not I ended up placing it on the hand of my earlier agressor, unwillingly I lat out a shreek. I was overwhelmed by fear, which was quite normal seeing I felt a hand under my foot, and seeing the state of his throath was nowhere near pretty, sliced left to right, blood still bubbling from the deep large cut.

" Unlike what it seems, my precense here is not to put an end to yours... " Ahh well this mysterious women spoke to me as she was passing by the broken window... even after hearing those words I did not felt completely re-assured. Obviously she came all the way here, makes sense to think she knows the way out, Oh I was not about to entirely put my thrust into a complete stranger, but for now and until things change, I really have nothing to lose... so might just as well listen to her for the time being.

" We have no more than two minutes until a horde of those beasts make their precense felt. " She said to me as she signaled me to follow.

" I don't know if you realise but, I'm on my bare feet and wearing absolutely nothing, well nearly nothing... " I said to her, you know I've put into consideration that with all this broken glass everywhere and me being foot naked, I wouldnt go very far without agravating my case. Oh and the thing that annoyed me the most is that she didnt seemed to care at all.

I did my best to dust the broken glass out of my way with my feet as I placed a foot in front of the other, of course I ended up wounding myself more but thats the best I could do, mind you even if she was freeing me I was already not liking her.

The more we advanced throughout the endless corridors, the colder it was becoming... And well, considering what I had on me was only this white hospital looking patient shirt, which was not even reaching my knees, it was a heck colder for me than for her.

" Snow... " I said with a low voice as my eyes witnessed through a large window this white abomination.

" Run " she said to me, I was about to ask why, that was until I noticed quite a crowd of people in front of us. I need to run... but where? Outside? God I mean with what I'm wearing I'm bound to freeze before getting very far.

I had been wondering where the heck I was... seeing this snow, but hearing the following words in russian answered my question.

" Ahh Svetlana, you will know no good or peace, nor will your suffering ever cease, until you humbly come to me and beg for mercy on your knees... which I may grant... if I should please."

" Magri... being with you took its toll, for you it is heart felt, for me... I sold my soul. " She said to him right before double checking my escape route, which by all means pointed to be this freaking window.

Clearly understanding what she meant by looking at it, I borrowed this path no questions asked. Placing my hands carefuly upon the window, I pushed it until break point.

The strong russian winter wind had already froze my entire body, worst thing is, I still havent placed a single toe in the snow... Hearing Svetlana's warnings again and again, made me realise that it was now or never... bearing this in mind, I rushed outside and ran endlessly.

I honestly don't know how far I can go like this, bare foot on the snow, and wearing only this shirt on me, the cold was bound to get to me before anything else.....[/i:491ff92ce6]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:56 am Reply with quote
[i:45ba98de4d]I questioned myself on a subject that had no answers, I cannot find a logic explanation that would place the puzzle pieces to finaly explain my presence here. How did I ended here... and what happened to Francois? God I am aware of nothing! and my only connection to keep me alive and give me a logic explanation, is this infamous and so named Svetlana... And well considering the situation she was in earlier, my hopes of seeing her again were slim to none.

I could feel each snow flakes forcing their invitations on my skin like unwanted guests, they were but just a part causing me to feel this infernal coldness, this artic wind and dead cold temperature were the killers for me at the moment.

I really am not aware of the distance I travelled since I escaped earlier, all I know is that I ran and ran without looking back, and from what I can tell, I'm currently in a public park just outside the city,and this place was nowhere near small, I passed by countless monuments, frozen artificial lakes, ice statues that had obviously been sculpted by hand. Oh it was a beautiful place, one I would have enjoyed to feast my eyes on... but at the moment I really did not have the time to even admire completely this view.

" Ahh oui enfin! " I could now see the only thing separating me from civilization, a bridge. Passing under the arch shaped exit of the public park, I rushed down the rest of this little hill, which the park was located on, and thank god I finally reached the bridge. The destination was so near, and yet it seemed so far, the cold had been seriously killing me, I could no longer feel my toes, nor my feet for that matter, my hair was completely covered with snow flakes and my eyes pupils were just the same... I kep dusting them off each four of five seconds, that gives you an idea of how strong the snowstorm was.

My pace slowed down, unwillingly mind you, the cold was devastating to me, and at some point I was wondering if I would even be able to cross that darn bridge. And supose I do... I know absolutely no words in russian, just how am I supose to get the proper help once I reach the other side... ? and that's just assuming I get help... ugh quelle misere...[/i:45ba98de4d]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:07 am Reply with quote
[i:e4d71a3db2]Eagerly placing a foot in front the other, a perpetual movement desperately executed with desire and confidence to discern the nearest habitat whom could bring me relief, warmth and comfort for the time being, at least until I'm endowed with the ability to walk effortlessly once more. There is surely no need to agravate my current case, first property found, would be the more fitting to my needs.

Well, enough of voicing this matter, after such a painful run, I've finally found the perfect little nest, well... it's tattered and torn, certainly does not look any stylish nor comfortable, but at the very least, it's bound to keep me warm until I recover my strenght entirely... and, the next step will be beyond doubts, aquiring some decent clothes.

Uncovering the snow sleeping on the door's handle, I exposed the rustic habitat with this infernal coldness and snow as I unclosed the doorway, leaving time and room for both of these factors to penetrate this modest looking place, that is of course, until I pushed gently back into its frame the wooden and damaged door.

Granting myself the entry, I glanced at the creepy yet surprising indoors of this wooden constructed *maison*. A large fauteuil sitting in the middle of the room, devoided of any attractive particularities, this couch was for lack of better words, a shame. But what I found uterly interesting about this place was the fireplace, I'm SURE there is no need to tell you why, strangest thing is, thought the place seemed abandoned and devoided of any life, this *foyer* was lit...

Not a glimpse of hesitation was in me still, I was not about to critize or ponder anything at the moment, bearing this fact in mind, I was already in front of the recomforting fire, listening to the logs cracking, gracefuly consumed by this oh, so red fire.

One thing that caught my attention as well, has been the bearskin rug, which was sleeping right in front of those dancing flames, needless to say I was already on it... after all, I need the warmth, and I could use anything helpful right now...

I really can't believe I managed to find this place, there is surely a guardian angel for me somewhere in this world. The comfort of the rug and the intense warmth of those delightful flames, had judged good to enwrap me in it's comfort, causing me to fall asleep...

[b:e4d71a3db2]Few hours later[/b:e4d71a3db2]

Still in the arms of night, sleeping like a baby, I was certainly not aware that someone had just entered, and of course it HAD to be when I'm sleeping, oh... the luck I have sometimes...

" Oh Carolane, did you invited someone.. who me?.. oh yes you who else! " The female figure dressed entirely in white was speaking to herself, and herself alone.

" Oh sweet sweet little nurse there is, such luck we have my dear... oh well if its the way YOU see it! She's laying on my precious OH so precious rug... damn bitch... Oh but do not be so rude to our guest... she might be good... oh yes... good good little girl... "

Obviously, this one was a malkavian... oh God, I'm not telling you the headache I'm going to catch when I wake up and hear this ....[/i:e4d71a3db2]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:28 am Reply with quote
[i:0408c975d5]The oculus of Carolane were gleaming with such a desirous need, a demanding hunger, gifting her very self with a tremendous thirst to uncover the very piece of lingerie whom was delightfuly keeping the warmth on me. The glow of insanity deep inside her eyes was also making it further more obvious, it is crystal clear, this is the only thing she yearns for so badly right this moment.

" Mmmm.. you see what I see dear Carolane.. yes I certainly do.. she looks so peaceful in this slumber.. oh and so pretty,a shame this tissu is covering the rest of her.. My my.. do you know what I'm thinking sweet sweet Carolane.. mmm yes I certainly do darling.. but she does not.. Shhhhh, she doesnt need to know my precious.. oh but do as you please doll face. "

She moved expeditiously and without warning to finally breeze in by my side. Contemplating me with awe, she ended up bowing down over me... accredit or not, I remained inactive, still dormant. Each of her delicate hands swiftly found a way on each of my shoulders... to delibaretely cascade downward my skin to obtain control of my wrists.

" Oh each curves are so perfect... well what are you waiting, kiss her it's what you want... but she isnt aware Carolane... oh please, stop being the innocent girl and give act to your thoughts... but... theres not but, trust me your thoughts are better than mine deary, now do it!... But what if... no! do it I said, or else. "

A part of her was relucant of doing so, but after a few minutes of thinking she did ended up bowing down her head, her lips meeting mine, oh I woke up, I thought it be but a simple dream, in my moments of deep thoughts she had grew accustomed to it, let's just say she was being VERY comfortable doing it...

" Laisse moi tranquille.. degage! " I screamed when I finally realised this was really happening to me, I tried to repel her, but she had my wrists solidly hooked down the wooden floor... she surely looks innocent and fragile but trust me when I say she has the strenght to hold more than only one person down.

" Mmmm.. strawberry, huh you lips deary, taste so good... do allow me to taste once more ? " As if I would say yes to this...

" No! You get off of me RIGHT NOW! or I assure you, you will regret it severly.. " A sad expression appeared on her milky white visage.

" I'll fucking kill you bitch!... please do not be rude to me, I meant no harm... I'll start by torning this beautiful face of yours!... Please Carolane, stop being rude to her, she's right, let's just get off okay?... NO! She insulted us, she must endure the consequences!... No Carolane, let her explain herself first... oh fine, you and your godamn heart, it will be the cause of our lost one night... "

For God sakes, on what kind of psycho I exactly fell on? I saw Malkavian's before, but no where near this insane, looks like in my search for security I found insanity... oh and thank god she finally had consent to release me.

You know in this situation I should have been the one scared beyond all else, and yet as she got up she immidiately went in a corner and looked at me, and good god, the look upon her face was devastating... For a second it was an innocent, sad and sorry facade, and the second after the expression of the utmost anger was possessing her face, this kept switching on and off, it was pretty scary...

" Exactly, just who are you? " I asked in such a demanding tone, I should have asked more gently I guess...

" Oh I'll fucking tell you who I am... Please Carolane calm down, we can tell her without such rude words can we? after all it's been such a long time since we last had visitors, please just don't do to her what you did to the others, she taste so good, and seems so kind... Ahh shit, you make me sick..."

" Wait a second... you did what to those [b:0408c975d5]others[/b:0408c975d5]!? "[/i:0408c975d5]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:35 am Reply with quote
[i:a81b7a658d]An aberrant grimace developed itself upon her innocent visage... the curiousity of my question had brought innumerable answers, amongst numerous questions.

" My my.. the questioning type arent you? Let me throw the first stone by saying [b:a81b7a658d]do not ask questions on which you may not like the answers[/b:a81b7a658d] "

" Oh please... don't even dare saying this to me ever again. [b:a81b7a658d]You[/b:a81b7a658d] were the one all over me earlier, mind you, you were more then ready to strip me of the little I had on me...and if I didnt ended up saying anything, it could have gone way out of hand, engrave this in your insane little mind Malkavian, YOU owe me answers, and an appology! "

Swiftly relocating herself, so to face the fireplace, she seated in this ugh... abomination of a divan, that she dares calling a comfortable couch. I creeped up behind her, placing my hand gracefuly on this sofa, and began listening to her as she surprisingly spoke... why surprised? well considering the behavior of my last words to her, one would think the reaction would prove to be rather uncomfortable, but instead, it ended up going smoothly.

" Have you not noticed the drastic alterations amongst our rank? Gradually the kindred precense keeps lowering, no latter than a few months ago, we all thought the disapearance had been caused by a handfull of hunters, which got taken care of shortly, after tracing them of course. But no matter what we were doing, in hope to find what was wounding our kind like this, we never ended up understanding nor knowing what was really happening. "

" This makes no sense Carolane, you're saying the kindred just keeps disapearing ... " Before I had the time to even finish placing the rest of my words, she screamed at me to let her finish, which is what I did, there was no need to irritate her more than she already was... can't push my luck to far right now.

" A few weeks ago, we witnessed something highly irregular... kindred attacking kindred. "

" Carolane, it had always been this way... " As I thought, her reaction to my last statement was pretty offensive, might just as well let her finish, maybe her senseless story will end up making sense.

" Theres someone or something contaminating the kindred, the results are tremendously harmful. The substance used, cause a tormenting pain, creating a mental disorder, and gradually control the body, you are aware of your actions, but just can't stop it. "

Hearing those words gave me flash backs, what she was so gracefuly describing, is what happened to me in Cascadia, realising what Carolane was saying is truth itself, I kept listening to her, saying nothing.

" It has no been long since we are aware of what's going on. Those who found out were casted out of the kindred community, they see it wrong to kill our own, but what are we suposed to do? Stand in line waiting to be killed until the council debates about it? "

It was amazing how clear she was speaking, after all she is a Malkavian, and you can but agree with me when I say her words are well spoken, especially considering what she is.

" Some of us stood up and took things in charge, and for this, we are now considered rebels. We are only five fighting this disease, for now it is contained in this city, but if nothing is done, it might just spread further around the globe, assuring our extinction. "

" As I speak, there is more of those blood-infected kindred roaming outside, waiting for us to show up... we are outnumbered, we can barely fight what's coming our way, and we need the help we can find, I'm sorry my dear, but that you like it or not, you're going to help us... "

" And WHO exactly is [b:a81b7a658d]US[/b:a81b7a658d], I wish to hear names Carolane... "[/i:a81b7a658d]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:18 pm Reply with quote
[i:4af42f7e2b]" Ugh my head hurts Carolane... then stop trying to be who you're not doll face!... but things seems so much better when spoken this way... And all those sofisticated words for a worthless toreador, did it gave you something put aside that headache!? damnit get over yourself!.. "

It was unquestionable, aquiring a straight disclosure, an explanation of some sort if you will, would prove to be harder than I expected. Oh and did I tell you that I am still waiting to hear those names?

" I had enough of hearing your constant nonsense Carolane, if you want me so bad, why don't you just come on over and take care of me? Are you afraid that the [b:4af42f7e2b]worthless Toreador [/b:4af42f7e2b]will hurt you, what are you waiting for hmm ? "

Surely that was not the smartest thing to tell her, but I was certainly not about to listen to her babblings on how she hates me, and how she can easily take care of me. Oh I'm sure she could, if I was to take her on hand to hand, I admit that I would lose, after all, I had never been the fighting type, but I can defend myself pretty good when I have no other alternatives, plus I had experienced her strenght earlier on, and there was no way anyone I know would have been able to escape her grip.

" Bitching, is it all the Clan of Rose is capable of? Besides your worth more to me alive at the moment... see Carolane that's much better, nearly no rude words... ahh shut the fuck up... "

I had to insist further more to obtain the names I desired to hear, some of them rang a bell in my head, some of those names were extremely known amongst the vampiric community, known for their numerous deeds, unfortunately, it [b:4af42f7e2b]wasnt[/b:4af42f7e2b] for their good achievements.

" I wont tell you more Toreador, now stop killing my precious time and go get yourself ready " I rolled my eyes at the tone of her voice,so demanding... ugh I am not bound to like her, well... at least one side of her.

" Oh I certainly would, but as you can see, I did [b:4af42f7e2b]NOT[/b:4af42f7e2b] bring my luggage with me... hmmm let me see why, maybe cause I've been kidnaped, drugged and emprisoned for the past few weeks! " I answered rudely at my turn.

" Oh shut up, don't get this thing started with me cute face, upstairs theres a room, you'll find everything to suit your every prissy expensive little needs! Now get lost and do so, you wish to know more, I'm bringing you to the source, and I suggest you match the appearance of a Prince, otherwise she won't be happy "

I guess the [b:4af42f7e2b]*she*[/b:4af42f7e2b] Carolane mentioned was probably the one who's in charge of their little group, well that's how I see it anyway. Arguing with her would certainly get me nowhere, think about it, try talking your way with a Malkavian? you're bound to get a serious headache.

Seriously, it was hard not laughing, seeing she sent me have a look on what probably is her wardrobe, I don't know on what monstruosity I am going to fall on... but do I have any other choice right now? not really....[/i:4af42f7e2b]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:43 am Reply with quote
[i:e0304cf256]Abandoning Carolane's side delicately, proceeding forward the wooden stairway, I carefully and successively placed my feet on those cracked stairs, hearing the same and annoying [b:e0304cf256]creaking[/b:e0304cf256] noise as I ventured forth upstairs. There sure was a considerable ammount of dust sleeping on the stair's ramp, it was beyond obvious that cleaning was not part of Carolane's priority list.

Contemplating the small corridor's walls, covered with dust and spider web, I discerned many frames, some were hung straight, while others were on the verge of falling down. Most of them were paintings and portraits, Carolane was present in each piece of art. There was something strange to it, the frames appeared to be reflecting the variations of Carolane's sanity... on the far left corner, the first picture was showing an healthy and respectable young women, however, as I moved further into the corridor, I distinguished the cruel denouement of this insanity inhabiting her.

Those pictures seemed quite old, I could easily tell that Carolane has been living for numerous centuries, yet again, there was no way I could be entirely sure of it, and I was certainly not about to ask her about it.

As I arrived in front of her bedroom door, the picture stappled on it truly shocked me, the image in itself was pretty scary, on the left side, stood Carolane, and on the right side stood an identical figure, unfortunately, this second one seemed to be more of a ghost than anything else. [b:e0304cf256]" I love, you hate, part of our fate "[/b:e0304cf256] was written in dried blood at the bottom of the picture. With certainty I could say that behind this picture lied an history, what? not really sure about it, but by the looks of it, she had been through a lot.

I opened the door and peered into the gloom. A chink in the curtains poured a slender shaft of moonlight to illumine the faded coverlet of a single bed. Reaching in and running my hands along the peeling wallpaper, I paused, only half of the room was visible, and what was offered to me was, oh, so magnificent! Flowers, numerous paintings of the sunrise [b:e0304cf256]" An everlasting love, that has never been breached "[/b:e0304cf256] was written on a piece of paper, whom was gracefuly covering a short portion of the wall,everything to bring a smile on my face! I could barely wait to see the other half of the room. I eagerly searched for the power switch and managed to flip the lights on, in passing and flooding the room with warm artificial light.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the brightness, and God I wish I never opened them, numerous dolls transfixed, stabbed and hung upon a wall by sharp objects. The wall itself was covered with countless lacerations, blemished with blood, a severed human head sitting on the nightstand, with a large machete inhabiting part of it's skull. And to cover the whole thing [b:e0304cf256]" I have been betrayed by my own, insanity controlling me, body and soul, until I am none, I feel the end... DIE BITCH DIE !! " [/b:e0304cf256]was not just only written upon the wall, but carved deep as well.

" Good God... " I said, I think I had never layed my eyes on such things before, it was really shocking...

" I see you enjoy nosing around, I told you to get changed, NOTHING else cunt! " I jumped as I heard Carolane's voice, I never heard her coming..

" Carolane, it is important, please tell me about this... what has happened... ? " [/i:e0304cf256]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:36 am Reply with quote
[i:41406e2887]Carolane ran her hands along the handcrafted armoire, her head facing away from mine, trying to avoid answering my question. What I've perceived only moments ago, this frantic view of horror, seriously traumatized me, yet it did not seem to alarm her at all... she was completely ignoring me and the fact that I did not seemed all to well.

Being disregarded is certainly an unpleasant feeling to encounter, I still had negative vibes and chills from this disturbing display of ... however you call it. I recapitulated my last inquiry, determined to receive a straight answer.

" I plea you Laura, please just let it go... " Gently spoke what was obviously the delicate side of Carolane. I can easily sympathize with her on this touchy subject, but this is a dark memoir on which I could certainly bring some sort of soothing, at least it was what I thought when I repeated once more my question.

" Are you deaf, leave her alone bitch! " Voiced Carolane, dislocating one of the armoire's fragile doors. Obviously soliciting something from her on this subject was not a good idea, perhaps I fell upon a bad memoir of her past, on which she clearly wishes not to voice a single word about it.

Placing the broken armoire's door gently on the rug, she bestowed me different pieces of clothing, as I thought, most of them were not anywhere near my taste, thought one incontestably was better than the others, a thight red top, a long black coat and leather pants, mind you those were very stereotyped clothes for us, but seeing it was much better than a 1700's old torned victorian dress, and the rest of the whole lot by the way, I took it.

" Make haste Laura, there will be someone picking us up shortly... " Said the sweet voice of Carolane right before she closed entirely the bedroom's door. Who ever was coming, I honestly did not care any at this point, plus I would be lying to say I am not eager to meet this *she* Carolane was talking about, it might reveal to be the key to all my questions after all.

As I arrived downstairs, I couldnt help to notice the open door, she had already exited her domicile to patiently wait for me outside.

" Mmmm, those suits you well my dear, if I had the time I would know what to do with you... " Said Carolane, her eyes were devouring me. What I had on me was not the warmest clothes but it was deffinately better than earlier, it was pretty thight, but I had no choice to deal with it.

Moments later, a car was visible in the distance. " No words, nothing, keep it quiet unless I say so... " said Carolane as she noticed the automobile shortening its distance to finally stop in front of us. She gave me one last look right before she pulled the car's door open, making sure I understood what she said... perceiving the glare in my eyes she smiled and sat inside the back of the car, so did I.

I didnt really feel any comfortable in this, the driver, the passenger, Carolane and I, all deep into a scary silence...

" We're coming, make sure our path is cleared and free of any intruders... " Spoke the driver on his cell, the voice was telling me nothing, but the hair, the clothes, and his way of behaving was deffinately telling me something, no one I knew but, someone I've long heard about...

He turned his head, assuring himself everyone was in and okay, and god I couldnt believe what I was seeing... Fear and all kinds of different emotions overwhelmed me at the same time, Carolane did good to place her arm in front of me, so to say everything was alright.

I tilted my head to give Carolane a questioning look, she noded, answering my obvious question. I could absolutely not believe I was in the precense of this kindred....[/i:41406e2887]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:45 am Reply with quote
[i:2ed0037743][b:2ed0037743]Where are we?[/b:2ed0037743]

I gently interrogated Carolane as we were both escorted by this modest coterie, led by this Kindred I earlier spoke of. " Shhh " Said Carolane, gracefuly placing one of her delicate fingers upon her lips, politely asking me to keep silent. Considering what happened to me before, and what's been taking place lately, it would be pretty darn nice to know where I am. Even if a part of me strongly disliked Carolane, I feel I can trust her, not that I have any other alternatives anyway.. but I guess if she wanted me dead, she would have already took care of me... so only this tells me a lot.

The excessive snowstorm outside had made it difficult to see where we even parked, therefor I had no idea where I am currently, but from what I can tell right now, we are being escorted by this kindred and his accolyte inside what looks like an abandoned castle, the structure desperately needs a good cleanup, I thought I had seen the most ammount of dust, dirt and spider webs in a *cimetiere*, God it was nothing compared to this.

I urged to ask a question to this Kindred, but I could not mention his name, nor think it, considering what Carolane had told me earlier, if she told me so, there [b:2ed0037743]MUST[/b:2ed0037743] have been a reason to it, and I certainly don't feel like having to endure something I could escape by simply keeping myself quiet, so I just waited, and admired the dusty but luxurious items decorating this ancient and deserted chateau.

" Ma chere Laura, je peut sentir que vous souhaitez m'addresser la parole, so my dear lady, [b:2ed0037743]do[/b:2ed0037743] let your questions come forth to me. " Spoken like a true gentlemen, at least now I know part of the legends were true, I still need to uncover if the rest of the sayings about him were true as well, or simply false.

" Where are we, and how is it you're aware of my name... sir.. " I gently spoke, I could only hope my words were dignified and placed correctly, with all this stress and fear overwhelming me, it made it rather difficult to even see straight on what was going on.

" We are in Svetlendorff castle, and as you may see ma cherie, it is deserted, delaisser de toute part, the perfect place for our current hideout... Oh et j'oubliais, I'm aware of what I want ma chere, if I feel the need to know something, I will... Et s'il vous plait, call me by my name Laura... "

" I prefer not sir, at least for now, I'm sure you're no stranger to what your name inspire to other kindred... " I did not had the chance to finish what I had to say, that he cut me in the middle of my sentence.

" Comme vous voudrez Laura, however the time has come for silence to be once again, if you have other questions, feel free to ask the [b:2ed0037743]half-blood[/b:2ed0037743] "

" [b:2ed0037743]Half-blood?[/b:2ed0037743] " I questioned him... My answer was given to me as he opened a large wooden door, giving view to a single women sitting in the middle of the room. Oh I recognized the sitting figure, mind you I was not entirely happy to see her, after all she was the one to have abandoned me in this mass snowstorm outside around a night ago.

" Svetlana, heres the Toreador, as demanded... " Spoke Carolane.

" As demanded !? " I angerly screamed, all of a sudden it seemed everyone was against me. If it wasnt for *him* holding me back, I would have already been on Carolane.

" Calm down Laura, you have much to hear, you certainly won't like it, but I'm going to be straight forward on it. " She spoke, deep in her eyes it seemed like she was feeling sorry for what happened, or what is about to happen.

" We absolutely need your precense with us, so, seeing it was much easier for us to get close to you here than in America, we have let them capture you, it was the *risk-free* way to reach you without getting discovered, which if I recall, worked perfectly.

" What gives you the rights to play with my life! I could have died out there in the snowstorm you heartless ... " Quickly placing his hand over my lips, returning me to a complete state of silence, I was once again interrupted, and my words were no more.

" You've been the first infected, and the only one to have escaped it's grip alive. You see, what you have been experiencing is the very first sample of the virus, the raw one. Your blood is still somewhat tainted with it, and it is exactly why we need you... "

" Need me for what... " I answered, as *he* gently removed his hand from my lips.

" This abomination has been created by the Kindred, to wage war against the moonbeasts more efficently, more specificaly, against Magri. "

" This still does not tell me the reason why I am needed here... " Theres one thing about me, I'm not very patient during certain situations, but I'm sure I have made it obvious more then once. Oh and did I mentioned she did not appreciate me interrupting her? Let's just say she had let me know by clearly demanding to shut up.

" Now if you could remain in this silence long enough for me to finish, I would appreciate. " I noded, giving her my agreement, what other choices I had anyway? Continue speaking and eventually have her over me? non merci!

" Good... Magri has managed somehow to steal it from one of the Kindred's laboratories, he took a sample, and made sure to completely annahilate the others, assuring himself a complete victory if he could discover how it worked, he needed a test subject, and that's where you entered the game... and before you ask, no I don't know why he chose or fell on you, it's still a complete mystery to us. "

" Louis briefly made allusions about an ennemy of his, but he had always been brief about it, and never really discussed the subject with me... ugh vraiment je sais pas ... might be a connection over this... "

" He has been involved in many grudges with him in fact... " said this *kindred*, obviously he knew more than he wants to tell.

" Capturing his childe, was certainly a direct attack towards him.." He spoke again, each words said in such a calm manner, makes you wonder how he does it.

" Ugh for fuck sakes it's getting annoying! Let's just get the fuck moving on!... Carolane do not be so rude... ahh shut up doll face. "

Patience was obviously not one of Carolane's virtues, I could say the same for me in certain cases. I must admit that I am impatient to know why they need me so much.

" Svetlana, I understand we have a lot to talk but, please let me know why you need me so much. I really can't wait for these moments to be living only in my memory.. and honestly I'm willing to help if it can end this nightmare " I said politely to Svetlana.

" Good, then we have settlement... " Mentioned Svetlana, she seemed quite relieved to know that I was willingly accepting to help them. At this point, I'm taking it personaly, causing me harm is one thing, but being harmed for the simple amusement to make my sire suffer a great ammount of grief, worries and everything else that comes with it, is another thing.

" Comme je t'avais dit Svetlana, once this is over, I want every single one of you to forget about even meeting me, or else... " spoke this *kindred* in a demanding tone. After all, I can understand him wanting it be this way, I do not know what would be the consequences for him if the kindred population knew he was still alive.

" You have my agreement..... Lestat. "[/i:2ed0037743]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:34 am Reply with quote
[i:66fe1c5532]Unrestrained, I strolled in the immeasurable courtyard of Sventlendorff's Chateau, the trees, grass and stone walls enshrouded in snow, was truly a breathtaking landscape. Walking in this delightful place, I had haunting toughts of the challenging choice I've accepted no later than an hour ago.

Currently I'm enjoying what could be my very last moments of freedom, what could be the end part of my life, the grand finale. I tried to forget everything else that will take place soon, no matter how hard I try to disremember what is coming, every step I take makes me realise that my worries are still and forever there, every second I waste trying to forget, is more than I can take.

" In the flower of youth, yet with so much courrage, I admire this in you ma chere " The soothing voice of Lestat has made its way throught every frozen tree branches, to conclusively breeze in my ears. However he managed to follow me, he certainly had a sharp sense of perception, seeing the snow was rainning over us forever more, making it hard to see two inches forward.

" Please, leave me alone Lestat, I wish to feel my freedom by myself " My voice was shaking, it was not due to this infernal cold, but to those emotions inside me, devouring me, reducing me to a state of sadness I had never reached before. I could not hear him closing by me, I just felt his precense becoming imminent to mine.

" I know you're afraid to lose control, I'm aware this decision is much more than you can take ma cherie, you need to empty your heart before departing, otherwise you will crumble with all the pressure that has been put on you're shoulders. " he said, placing one of his hands on my right shoulder.

" Afraid Lestat... fear is not an emotion I'm enduring currently. I have nothing else to lose, aside from my life, which became meaningless to me back during this fatal night in Cascadia. I could surrender my life and being careless about it right now. " I proceeded forth, feeling his hand slowly stream off my shoulder as I advanced forward, narrowing the distance between me and the frozen water fountain.

" Trust me I know perfectly how it feels, mark my words... we will still be there tomorrow to talk more about this Laura. For now you need to focus on your task... " Interrupting him right away I spoke the following

" Task... it's suicide Lestat, you know it, I know it, everyone does. Stepping in this lycanthrope nightclub tonight, is really insane. Suppose I make it throught the horde of ravers whom will all be werewolves, how am I even suposed to take care of Magri? "

" Leave him to Svetlana, and as for your passage throughout this howling crowd, I will personally ensure you will get from point A to B unharmed ma chere, you have my word.. "

His words were convincing, there is no doubts about it, however I know well that once I enter this place, odds are I certainly won't come out alive, at least those are my expectations..

" Would you rather being alone as you mentioned earlier my dear ? " He said, his voice filled with only good intentions, in a way I needed to be alone, and on the other hand, I needed company or I feel I would just break down. Slowly turning away he began distancing me, I turned right away as well, nothing to be viewed, only this insane white snowstorm.

" Please do stay Lestat... " I said, hoping to see his visage appearing to me in this white hell. I bowed my head down, hearing no answers and seeing nothing else than this snow everywhere. A tear rolled down my cheek, I had a lot to endure, and I was no longer able to keep it for myself, can't keep it anymore, it's killing me...

" Cry not my dear .... " He said, his hand reaching for the falling tear....[/i:66fe1c5532]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:15 am Reply with quote
[i:5285560db8]Narrowing his current position to mine, he entwined his arms around me, tightening them, until he irrevocably held me entirely in a respectful manner. My visage sat down on his shoulder as I encountered it, under the pressure of everything I went through these last months, this eventful sum of events, it was undeniable for me to break down sooner or later, and that's exactly what happened, I broke down in tears as I delicately placed my arms around him, crying in the utmost silence, trying not to be heard.

" All grievous battles are fought in silence my dear, we all belong somewhere, and tonight will be in this decisive fight that will decide of our inevitable fate. I do not know if those words alter somewhat how you are feeling but, you will be fighting to keep our race away from a possible extinction, we will be fighting, to eradicate our ennemies, Magri and this virus foreshadowing us all. "

I remained in this state of uncommunicativeness, the tears still strolling down my cheeks to end up on his shoulders. His words were paroles of courrage, quite the soothing words for me, he made it appear easier than it should be, he was obviously trying to recomfort me, which was working at the moment.

His right hand ran up and down along my back, I admired the courrage he had, he was going to face the exact same thing as I, and he yet finds the strenght to comfort me when he should be worrying about himself as well.

" This night might be my last,if fate decides so, I want you to know, I'm appreciative of what you just done, being there when I needed someone. It was also quite the pleasure meeting the Kindred behind the legend. " I slowly pulled away as I finished saying those words, feeling already better.

" The pleasure is all mine Laura... Just remember the theories of Svetlana, you should be worry free. " He said, refering to what Svetlana had told me earlier.

Technicaly since I had been infected with the very first sample of the virus [b:5285560db8]The Raw one[/b:5285560db8], my blood remained tainted even after the healing, what does it give me? If Svetlana's theory is right, what remains of it in my blood is bound to confuse the lycanthropes.

From what has been said to me by Svetlana, the last version of this virus turns the infected to mere slave, they are indeed as I have been back in Cascadia, but the major difference is, the infected obays to the infector, sort of like being in a state of half sleep, listening to everything whom is being told to you. What does it gives me? See those fiends can detect this infection in you, when they take notice of it, they will assume I am coming back to my infector, and should technically let me be, my blood is bound to be clean soon enough, and my primary fear is what remains of it in my blood wouldnt be strong enough to be detected by them, resulting in a direct death, seeing I will be standing in a crowd of lycanthropes.

" Lestat... " I spoke softly as he was about to disapear in this white hell once more.

" Yes Laura... ? " He answered back, his voice engulfed in such calmness, it was nearly scary.

" Drink some of my blood... " I said to him, my voice shaking a little, feeling a tad uncomfortable with this. I know he will follow me and keep an eye over me during the whole process tonight, once he enter this place he his bound to be detected, I assumed if he drinks some of my vitae it would taint is blood as well for some time, making his task tonight a lot easier... being able to simply follow me will prove to be much more efficent.

" Please do Lestat, if you are to watch over me, it is the only way you will go undetected, assuming what Svetlana said works... " He obviously had the same idea earlier, judging by the look upon his face, he did not asked out of respect I guess... I don't know.

Swiftly closing by me, his hands brushed my hair back, uncovering my neck. I felt his lips on my skin, to short after feel his fangs penetrating my skin, leaving him ready to drink some of my blood.

[b:5285560db8]Close by[/b:5285560db8]

" Oooh a touching moment it is Carolane... fucking sickening doll face... Oh why must you ALWAYS be negative... did I asked you something, no, so keep it shut! " Spoke Carolane, standing nearby our location, seeing the snowstorm had lost some of its strenght, the view was much better.

" Let them finish, once they are done, go warn them we are leaving... " Said Svetlana as she turned away, going back inside Sventlendorff's chateau.

" Bitch, think you can order me around like this for long... Carolane, don't say that! She's there to help us!... yea yea, once this is over it will be a whole different thing and you know it cute face... "[/i:5285560db8]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:36 am Reply with quote
[i:8840d319e4]It's been a few minutes since Lestat had vanished, leaving me detached from my current reality, I was being very thoughful in other words. I knew exactly what I had to do, but did not knew where to start, nor how to do it.

Indubitably, I only had to infiltrate this nightclub, march in, browse throughout the enormous crowd until I locate Magri, and conclusively, informing Svetlana of his position. Supose I even manage to breathe and stay alive long enough to locate this fiend, what garantee's me I will be able to safely walk away?

After all, every little thing we have planned are based on the fact that my blood is STILL tainted enough to pass un-noticed to their eyes, but what if it isnt anymore?

Plus, if Lestat is right, Magri used to know my sire well, or a little at some point, which means he knows who I am, and this results into a death-trap for me if my eyes ever meet his. Ugh, pourquoi moi, WHY does it have to be me..

The anemic hand of Carolane delicately presented itself on my right shoulder, I deduce that her precense here so soon after Lestat's departure was wanted, and that she had obviously heard every single words spoken earlier.

" Carolane, please I wish not to argue with you at the moment .. " I said, knowing that we were not really in good terms, ever since I've met her we had more fights than anything else.

" Oh but I am not here to argue cute face... yes and I'm not here to argue either Laura. " Both of her personalities were in agreement for once, which seemed strange seeing it was the very first time it occured, at least in my precense.

" Theres something about him and the half-blood... oh yes there deffinately is my dear... I trust none of those shitheads... me neither... none aside from you little cute face. "

" Carolane, why must you make everything more complicated, plus what you say is senseless, why would they both be against us, and you were the one to bring me to them earlier, why suddenly think otherwise... " I delicately pulled away from her as I spoke.

" I know cute face... I'm aware too Laura... But I'm being serious, I'm getting fuckin' bad vibes coming from them both, and I don't like it. "

" Your point? " I said, sort of wanting more informations, or at least a valid explanation.

" You have something I want, something I need, in order to protect you... yes you have my dear, oh yes you do "

Before I could speak or even think of moving, Carolane had already got me trapped in her arms, and I felt her fangs rushing their way into my neck.

" Enough.. please stop Carolane you're hurting me! " I voiced those words to her, in hope she would let me go, there was no way I could get myself out of her hold. I've mentioned before, Carolane's strenght is outstanding.

" Ca.. Carolane... " I said, only more weakly this time, she drank manifestively too much. My strenght had already greatly diminished, causing my entire body to collapse in Carolane's possession.

" Ahh delicious my dear... " She voiced as I fell down hard on the ground, mind you it was pretty cold considering the ammount of snow that fell down this night.

" I could let you die right here on this cold bed my dear, but I chose not to, I have faith in you, and chose to remain by your side... I will explain more later, but for now we need to keep on going fast, and no words about this little rendez vous of ours, otherwise those two shitheads will suspect something... " She said to me as she kneeled down, and brought to my lips a large bottle, containing virgin's blood.

" Tonight my dear, it's back to the primitive, fuck all the politics, hit and run, kill and survive... I only ask of you to trust me, do so and we may have a chance to get out of this alive. "[/i:8840d319e4]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:30 am Reply with quote
[i:ee432241e2] " Is something troubling you my dear, you have a cadaverous look, you're skin is pale as snow. "

" Worried, I'm just worried.... " I respectfuly answered back to Lestat, after what Carolane told me earlier, I was feeling a tad uncomfortable to look in the dept of his eyes, plus to add on the tension, Svetlana was sittting next to him and gave me dead cold eyes when she heard my words, I guess she was not too found of them.

" We're nearly there Laura, you need to straight out how you're feeling, or you won't get very far in there... " Spoke Svetlana as she enlaced one of her arms around Lestat's neck. Oh she's beyond doubts right about this, and I with certainty know I need to get a hold of me before we reach our destination.

What bothered me most was not really the fact that I'm soon to be breathing the very same air with over a hundred lycanthropes, actually I got over that fact, and felt assured with all of them supporting me... well now it's different, I don't know who's behind me and who's not anymore, judging by what Carolane said to me, only her is to be trusted, but at the very same time, Lestat had been either very good at fooling me, or has been honest about what he said, and as for Svetlana, I have absolutely no ideas, and THAT'S exactly what is getting to me so bad right now.

The anemic hand of Carolane had found it's way to my right shoulder, squeezing it a little as if to say she is there, and behind me. It was quite thoughtful of her, but my worries remained there.

" We're finally here.. " spoke Svetlana as the car parked a few blocks away from the nightclub.

" Smells different around here... smells like shit! " Voiced Carolane, obviously refering to the lycanthropes as she opened the car's door, leaving it open for me to follow. The place seemed quite deserted, the streets empty and lifeless, but under this false image, lied hundreds of those moon-fiends.

The coterie gathered in the back of the car slowly as Svetlana opened the trunk, oh and my God! There was enough weapons and explosives to blow away four street blocks, I have to give her that she had carefuly planned everything, and as of now, everything's according to plan, oh but of course, I'm not dusting off the fact that the flow of things may differ once I'm in there, and I have absolutely no ideas who to trust...

Once everyone had took their according weapons, I stood motionless, over-looking everything again, making sure nothing was left behind while Lestat and Svetlana already started pacing forward to what may be our death bed. Carolane however stayed, I guess she probably wished to say a few words before this fatal night.

" No one knows what it's like to be me, to be hated because of who I am, a Malkavian, we're not all entirely insane, I have not completely lost my head yet. Lestat and Svetlana were never friends to me, I never had any, we barely know each other but, in the strangest manner, you were there for me, there as a friend, there to listen, for this, rest assured, I will be with you until the very end, even if it means death. Tonight I step out of the shadows, to fight by your side. "

I never thought Carolane able to say such things, a tear rolled down my cheek simply to hear her words, in over a hundred years I had never heard such soothing and emotional words, not even coming from Christopher.

She enlaced both of her arms around me, and was in tears, I really don't know what Carolane had gone throught in her past, but just what she said to me says a lot, hopefuly I will be able to know more about it.

Placing my arms around her as well, she said something that truly touched me straight to my heart.

" I look at you as my sister... promise me we will see again once this is all over... "[/i:ee432241e2]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:14 am Reply with quote
[i:38c2f507fd]The atmosphere became more decadent, that is, as we undertook the task of venturing forth. The territory thought frightfuly deserted, seemed almost safe, which was exactly what was to be feared, we knew this place was certainly nowhere near abandoned, or deserted.

" Don't ask any questions, you'll see why soon enough " Dreadfuly whispered Svetlana, thightly locking my wrists together, with the help of handcuffs. Do I need to say I was horrendously worried? I fear betrayal more than anything right now.

Disturbed by the view of the nightery, and the individual guarding it's *noir* arch-shaped entry, my stress could only get worst. Oh and might I add that the eyes of this gruesome being were visible from quite a good distance, his iris radiating of a bright and blinding yellow, was quite the horror show.

" Bloodsuckers " The caretaker voiced, venturing forth in our direction. Each motion were monitored by the eyes of Carolane, mainly observing the activity of Svetlana. Her doubts for Lestat were just as high, but her schizophrenic eyes were glued on the half-blood.

" Muck me not, little dog. " Spoke an ill-tempered Svetlana as she pushed back the caretaker upon his door, clearly not enjoying being called a Bloodsucker.

" I possess something Magri wishes to acquire.. " Spoke Svetlana to the growling and defeated individual as she pushed me forward.

" Your words cannot be given trust Half-Wolf " Answered this fiend as he stood up roughly, his face paved with intense pain. He understood right away that this thing was nothing else but me, but he questioned himself about the other Kindred present, Carolane and Lestat.

" They either enter with me, or I stay outside with you. You don't want me by your side do you? " Whispered Svetlana, her eyes glowing with the same yellow-ish intensity than this fiend.

All this Half-Blood thing became clearer to me now, all the time I thought Svetlana was a Damphir, at least, that is ever since I heard the word Half-Blood. I don't know what she is exactly, and honestly I don't even feel like finding out, I have other problems at the moment.

" I'll inform Magri of your arrival... " Those were the very last words of the Caretaker, his head and body were now at two different location.

" Ugh you could have warned me you would do this... shut up doll face! " Spoke Carolane, to herself and herself alone.

" Everyone stay close to each other... " Said Lestat as we all entered the nightery.[/i:38c2f507fd]

Offline Profile