<  Character Bio's  ~  Viviane Wellfire

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 0Location: California babyJoined: Sun May 18, 2003 8:52 am
Viviane, previously known as Liliane before embraced, was running from whitch hunters and she fell asleep after running all night with Joseph, now known to us as Echoe. She awoke to a snake near her face then a bite on her neck. Until the past 2 years or so she remembered none of that until she and Echoe figured out their pasts.

She is a Setite temptress unlike any others you will meet. Her sire trained her hard and she can use most of the blood magicks associated with her clan. A perfect student she was let loose upon the world to corrupt and destroy underhandedly and never admitingly.

When I say she is a Setite unlike any other, I refer specifically to the blood bind she mutually holds with Echoe (a Malkavian). When she isn't with him she tends to be edgy and nervious. She mutters things about how nothing is comfortable... always cold and stoney and hard and scaley. But the moment she is reunited with Echoe she is very happy and cuddles against him for hours... well that and more but I'm not as well.... OPEN as other Setite Rpers *coughEmcough*

Well thats abbbbooooouuuuuuttttt it. Enjoy mon petites

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
LMAO @ "open as other Setite RPers"

Interesting...a Setite/Malkavian hybrid. Well if she's ever in the Cascadia area have her look Gabriel up. He may not be Seneschal anymore, but with the departure of some of the bigwigs, he's most certainly got the greatest influence over it's mortal inhabitants.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 90Location: san francisco, caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:18 pm
well... some appreciate all the goods available.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 6:50 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
[quote:7000b36903]A perfect student she was let loose upon the world to corrupt and destroy underhandedly and never admitingly[/quote:7000b36903]

Hmmm....Sorenti had a perfect student once....::drifts off into reminiscing scenes::

Yeah, anyway, nice twist with the Malk input :)