<  SoC's 3rd Birthday Reunion  ~  Are you a Survivor of Cascadia ?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:05 am Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
mmm....Drain? (yes...i KNOW that's not it, no "don't be dumb" posts please, it's a joke Frank must get)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
There was a dude named NAthaniel who was supposed to be a young Nossie.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Nope, I remember Nathaniel, though I can't remember what happened to him. Still can't think of the frickin' name.......gahhhh!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:58 am Reply with quote
Nathanyel got himself kilt rescuing some people in a chron in the RiB days. Actually, he got kilt by Salahudin of Shal Ka Mense fame. My that story did eat up characters. Went up like a roman candle, ::: shudders ::: I can still smell the burning yuck.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
You mean Aaron? I still chat to him sometimes on ICQ. He's still RPing but with a different group. He's got a DA thing going but the time zone meant I couldn't jump in.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Aaron? Was he the guy who played Parasol? Aaron Flowers or summat like that. He was a nice kid.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
I think that she means Nathaniel who lived in Canada and if I remember correctly, he worked at a museum or something in real life. He was a sweety.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Parasol??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:38 am Reply with quote
yes... Parasol. He was a tremere who came to SoC from ToR with the fondling fathers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
What self-respecting Tremere would name themselves after a piece of garden furniture???? :P :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:34 pm Reply with quote
well, he also looked like Michael Jackson in game so... there you have it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGargoylePosts: 14Location: IrelandJoined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:53 pm
Heya all! It's Traxx the Malk/Sabastian the Tzi who nobody wanted to play with because he was sick in the head (he imploded a 15 year old hacker kid in a cronicle and Rhiannon got complaints . . . lol).

I don't know why I haven't posted here yet . . . I guess I was having too much fun reading how you all were trying to remember people and maybe a bit nervous because I'm not sure if anyone would really remember me. Oh, and I remember Parasol too . . . great player!

Anyway . . . just wanted to say hi and that I miss ya all. Glad to see this is still up and running. Long live SoC!! Great to see so many names I remember from way back when. Oh . . . and I dont think Traxx survived Cascadia - too bad too because he was really quite tragic and fun to play. Sabastian is still out there somewhere but I am sure he wouldn't be welcome here . . . lol. Still got the Gargoyle Connie tho. He's a nice Gargoyle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Hiya Traxx man! How ya been?

Didn't Traxx have really cool trousers with like flames up the side or something at some point? Might just be my shite-ass memory tho lol

Good to see you around again! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarGargoylePosts: 14Location: IrelandJoined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:53 pm
Yep . . . that was Traxx. No worries about your memory sir. Seems everyone has a better memory then me these days. LOL.

It's really good to see you Sorenti, you Ventrue bastard! LMAO. I have missed all you guys, gals, and crossdressers. I am glad to be back and playing.

I may have to roll myself another char to join in or start some new threads. Connie is attached to Rhiannon's side at the moment and very involved in the 'Awakenings' thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 1Location: The rolling hills of IrelandJoined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:13 pm
Well I guess it's my turn. Hey everyone. The original Schizoid has returned. As you may know, I was the original Prince of Cascadia, back when I got really pissed at Capulet and how he was handling ToR and formed Shadows of Caine. The Princedom lasted for a fair amount of time before Cascadia was attacked by garou, and i was supposedly slain. Then I was in York for awhile, screwed that up, and the ever faithful Connie spirited me away back to Trawsmar where I was from to protect me from myself. (And probably protect everyone else) There I have been ever since, and life or unlife has picked up in the Europe thread. :wink:

On a side note to all those who were there from the beginning and had to deal with my ever growing mercurial temperament, which led to the garou attack on Cascadia - the game sort of took over my existence at a time when I should have been concentrating on real life. Those of you in the know understand. Suffice to say, I was not well physically, and it kind of shattered me mentally for awhile. Therefore, three years late, but nonetheless sincere - I am very sorry. You guys never left my thoughts, and i missed you all terribly. But i had made such a muck of things, I just wasn't even remotely clued in on how to reconcile it.

I love you guys *sniffles*