<  USA  ~  Taste the bitterness of immortality.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 4Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:30 pm
“The embrace; so simple and yet so horrific in its nature. In this act that I have committed I, myself, have doomed you to damnation yet provided you with the salvation of immortality. Do not try to speak just yet my childe, I can hear your thoughts quite clearly in your mind. What have I done to you? I have brought you to the doorstep of death and granted you the taste of my vitae in an unholy union of our blood. I have given you the Dark kiss of eternity”

The tall slender man sat on a wooden stool beside the fire place; his fingers were entwined in his long beard; his eyes gazing deep into the depths of the flames.

“I remember perfectly what you are feeling right now, the darkness that is washing over you as your heart takes its final beat and you slip into silence. Think now not to the darkness and shadows but to the light of hope and salvation for these last fleeting memories and images you see in your mind will haunt you for the rest of your unlife”

The old mans tired eyes now turned to look upon the body of a young child, no older than 11 years old lying motionless on the floor, curled up tight. His sires blood flowed through every fibre of his body and a deep burning filled his stomach. This burning sensation increased until the pain was agonising and the childe eyes opened wide in horror: unable to scream or move his stiffening body that was now as cold and hard as steel.

“Now as you’re very life fades from you, you can feel the shattering of your soul as it is trapped inside your corpse and the battle between it and the beast wages inside you. You will loose the battle, you are weak and as you gasp desperatly to draw air into your dead lungs it will consume you. That hunger and longing thirst that you feel will be with you for the rest of eternity and it will consume you.“

The child ‘s body jerked violently, his fingers digging into the harsh wood floor, clawing desperately at the hard surface. He was now controlled entirely by his beast and lost in the mindless ferocity of its hunger. It dragged him towards his sire who now looked down upon him; and what he had become.

“Feed now my child, taste once more of my blood until you are quenched. You will be reborn: kindred to me and my child” He pressed his slit wrist to the mouth of the lost child who drunk hungrily of this powerful vitae.

The red haze of the hunger faded from the child as he went through the last few excruciating hours of pain while his body went through the final stages of rebirth. His sire allowed him to lay where he had collapsed after feeding, blood still at his mouth. His skin was as white as ivory and his eyes shined with raw passion; both predatory and alluring. The childes hair framed his immortal face like threads of fine silk and his sharpened fangs could be seen in the candle light.

“Good you have awakened…” The sire walked from the window and retook his seat beside the fire; his childe curled up like a dog at his feet. “Now all that remains is to cast aside the last of your human essence. You can feel the change inside. Your organs dissolving inside you… yes my child… yes good!”

His child had quickly shot up onto all fours; heaving violently as he vomited up his now redundent internal organs; reddish black lumps amongst thick phlegm and yellow bile. He collapsed again, now exhausted as he had passed from the mortal world to the world of the immortal.

The world of darkness.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:30 pm Reply with quote
‘I remember my first night of my new life with frightful clarity. Hours after the change had taken place and I was no longer human. My deep slumber was broken and for the first time I saw with my new eyes and the world had changed to me. Shadows shimmered and danced betraying the true horror that lurked beneath them. Life was muted to me and the world seemed bled of all colours and light: nothing but dull shades of grey, brown and black.’

‘Yet my eyes had no trouble penetrating this Darkness and as I looked to the source of my disruption I looked upon two mortals that did not look solid or substantial; only hollow and faded to me; they were fragile. I did not at first notice the large blades they wielded in their hands as I found my eyes drawn to the figure in the centre.’

‘His presence was profound and disturbing. He was dressed in long; flowing robes similar to those of my sire and I felt his eyes look upon me; I had pulled myself up from the floor and found myself being drawn towards him. He spoke a language unfamiliar to me and I could not understand the words but I knew what he wanted and i could not resist. He was the puppeteer and my strings I freely gave to him.’

‘I was knocked from my feet as my Sire broke the spell: pushing my small frame aside like a rag doll and I landed in a corner of the room, crawling forward I cowered behind the bed - watching as my maker stood, staff in hand and his wispy hair flowing in the wind standing off against the three intruders.’

“Ребенок - Отвращение! Это бросает вызов ко всем нашим традициям и законам! Ваша жизнь - теперь форефит, и я буду иметь удовольствие в убийстве этого ребенка. медленно!” The regal intruder bellowed at my sire whot in response slammed his staff into the floor and shouted back.

“Мой Ребенок! Вы не будете вредить этому, или я убью Вас. Вы не будете обходить меня!” My Sires voice was both commanding; mythic in its power and enrapturing.

“Ваша судьба запечатана” the regal spoke once more; his voice bitter with hatred and disgust.

‘While I did not know at the time know what the words meant they stayed with me for all of my life and I have come to learn that they refer to me… the abomination child and that my destiny was to die that day.’

‘The two mortals approached with their blades raised; ready to attack. I remember the larger of the two let out a horrific scream as the weapon in his hand blazed a fiery red then glowed brightly as it grew white hot. He dropped his weapon and my sire spun his staff and struck him aside the head; knocking him to the floor. In one fluid movement he also knocked the other mortal across the room. I watched in fear as my sire and the regal one exchanged bitter words and cast blasts of elemental powers at each other. Deflecting each others deadly magic’s before launching their own.’

‘I do not remember how long this battle ensued for but in my waking memory every second seemed as long as a lifetime of the earth. But my sire fell first as a blast of scorching light struck his abdomen and he collapsed to his knees. He looked to me and in his eyes I saw compassion and love. With all his remaining strength he cast a blistering inferno of fire at the regal one who exploded in a blast of dust’

‘I stood and walked to the now lifeless body of my undying master. I watched as his age caught up with him and he slowly withered away into the husk of corpse and disintegrated into nothing but dust and ash. I knelt beside him and took up in my child sized hands a handful of his remains.’

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:25 pm Reply with quote
‘I was, however, denied the opportunity to grieve for my farther as the human who still could draw breath decided revenge was more important than bereavement. How foolish he was…’

‘Even in my lifeless body that was devoid of warmth and life I could feel the sharp coldness of the metallic blade pressed against my neck. I would have fallen backwards from the fright and shock if he had not of grabbed me by the scruff of my neck: raising me from the ground.’

“Вы абомонэйшн. Вы ублюдок я разрушу Вас. грязный маленький ублюдок. Никакое Милосердие. Вырежьте Вас в части. Ребенок ада”

‘In his eyes I saw a burning hatred and repulsion. He was screaming so loudly that my mind was deafened, my ears pounding and I desperately tried to free myself: wriggling and squealing like a pathetic pig.’

‘His relentless verbal assault continued and escalated; his vice like grip tightening and in the moment when his sword raised – my life flashed before my eyes – that it was awoken. My blood boiled hot as it coursed through my body; electrifying me as I lost control.’

‘Of those defining seconds all I can recall – and it is the same each time – is a flash of blinding white light and fragments of memories that I can never piece together. As the fog cleared from my mind I found myself now standing and this Kine was sprawled across the floor; a staff skewering his heart.’

‘Blood; deep, hot flowing blood was all I could concentrate on and I kneeled beside him and sunk my fangs into his wrist. I had yet to fully learn the art of feeding or of our ability to heal the wounds of our kiss and I watched fascinated as the wound continued to flow freely as he faded into darkness.’

‘never to return…’

Offline Profile