<  USA  ~  Lifelines

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:98955f47ac][b:98955f47ac]ooc:[/b:98955f47ac] Do not be so rude on yourself hon, I found it a pleasurable read as always :D . Bet if I see an opening I'll urge in :wink: [/i:98955f47ac]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Sweets, if this is your crudest, than mine is pitiful!! :shock: Such a refreshing read..........Yum....::licks lips:: Can't wait for more!! ::looks VERY hopeful::

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:3f710f4cbd][b:3f710f4cbd]ooc:[/b:3f710f4cbd] The ache's becoming unbearable, you have to add your next piece hon! :D [/i:3f710f4cbd]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:29 pm Reply with quote
MalkavianPosts: 16Location: Yorkshire, EnglandJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:06 pm
(( surely you should know better than too keep the girls waiting Gabriel. Excelent stuff i wanna read me some more :P ))