<  Chit-Chat  ~  Where's Everyone At?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
:!: :?:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
im always around...always watching.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:54 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I’m around! Minding the kids and surviving COVIDworld.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:04 am Reply with quote
well, i survied the COVID era.

in 1 year i lost 2 close friends. one to a bad heart, and one to some AHOLE is Florida who killed him in his hotel room.

We had proper send offs for them. one of my friends was the defacto leader of our group of friends and the glue that held so many together. he was one of those natural born leaders who gets the best out of everyone without doing anything. His passing brought made everyones petty disagreements disapear. there were several small feuds that were laid to rest durring his funeral. everyone came together.

had burnout compitions down the road. Cops wern't happy but there were really too many of us for them to try to stop.
some guy blew the trasmission out of his truck.
somone else caught fire and had to get taken to the hospital. gass fumes surrounded him and flashed. i tossed my drink on him and he said that he thinks i saved his life.. so i basicly get free drinks from this guy for ever.
over 500 bikers came from all over for the celebration of life.

I wish i were a writer. Because there is so much material in my life that would make a compelling book.

At one point i was walking past my son's girlfriend who was on the phone with a friend of hers. and i heard her say "no i can't come over right now... im at the FUCKING COOLEST funeral youve ever seen"

My other friend who passed went to Florida to go to a funeral of his cousin. He met someone in the bar lobby and was followed back to his room and rolled him. those peices of shit tjen went on a spending spree with his CC. they filled up several peoples prison commesary accounts.
they caught the bastards but they still took my friend.
my friend was newly married. didn't even make it a year. and his new wife hadn't yet formally adopted his kids. so now the drug bag mother is taking the boys basicly for the money she will get. the bitch hadn't seen the boys in over 6 years. but now she's all over them like stink on shit.

thanks for listening.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
I’m so sorry to hear about your year Drain. Hell … you’ve gone through a lot the past couple years. Sending you lots of love!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 am Reply with quote
Ok update again..

My friend who was killed in FL. well the POS's that did it were relaited to the owner of the hotel. no one at the hotel would say that the guys were in the hotel bar. Cops said they didn't have enough to bring a case. so they got away with it.

on a more cheerfull note.
My wife threw me a monster HOG roast for my 50th b-day. Band, Strippers, Bikes, Rum, and Cake. it was amazing. i was up till 11am the next day. i guess i got ahold of the microphone at one point and made a beautiful speech that no one understood because i was rambling and mumbling. but it was the best speech anyone has ever heard.

my daughter just got a promotion at the hospital, and within 2 months they pulled her aside to tell her that they want her to take over for her boss when she retires next year. so they are letting her know that they are grooming her for an even better job.

My oldest son has graduated HS and is getting ready for college. he doesn't know what to do, but it ready to go try anyway.

I am down to 1 kid left in school.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:00 am Reply with quote
Thanks Kiya
its good to have a sympathetic ear.

whats going on with you?

how much of your life has changed in the past few years?