<  Chit-Chat  ~  Black Desert Online

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of you will be playing Black Desert Online when it releases in march?

I dont have much time ( like most likely all of us nowadays ) but it would still be fun to rp here and then when possible!

I do have a small free website up, me and a few friends will be starting a small rping community both in game and on forum.

Depending on how well things go, we will upgrade the free site to a better one, with more options.

Hope to see some of you :)

Heres the addy : edeniadarachna.wix.com/home

Basically its my character and one of a friend, small lore ( set according to the game one ) behind them are written and we have a forum link.

Have a great day!

Laura

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:33 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
never heard of the game but I'm gonna start looking in to it now.
I wish I had RP time. I still have friends who get together weekly for Pen and paper RP. they have been doing it for over 25 yrs now.
WOW that is dedication.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
Great if you do please let me know, the more the merrier :)

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile