hate it, hate you.
20%
[ 1 ] 20%

hate it.
0%
[ 0 ] 0%

Total votes : 5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSisterPosts: 27Location: anywhere but the past.Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 pm
"Hey pretty lady.. can I buy you a drink?"

The young man seemed totally unaware what he was getting into, but Pandora was well aware what he [i:3bb313e183]intended[/i:3bb313e183] to get [i:3bb313e183]into[/i:3bb313e183]. He would not. not this time. not ever. This man did not want her heart. Pandora wanted to survive, and she knew all too well- men did not like surprises. Even if he was one of the rare type who would love her and keep her safe, her heart was not for any man.

The key to her heart was locked in a past she could never, ever return to- Pandora's heart belonged to the only woman who had ever truly loved her- not as the mask she had worn, but as the woman she truly was- the woman she had always been. Angela was nearly 2 years gone. Disappeared. Mysterious Circumstances.

Lost in thought, Pandora ignored the man, and took a long drag from her cigarette.

((I'm writing this Bio in installments, as I have a bit of a busy schedule))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarSisterPosts: 27Location: anywhere but the past.Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:30 pm
"You're so beautiful. Please let me get to know you. It's just one..." The man seemed desperate.

Pandora smiled a little bit ..o0(great, another one on the prowl. one drink. then one more... soon enough he'll be asking you to his apartment. then into his bed... and sister, you know too well where it goes from there..)

She put her camel out in the ashtray, and sized him up. He had rugged features, hair cut thin with just a tiny little bald spot on top, a neatly trimmed goatee. he was a bit stocky, muscular, athletic. He had an angel tattoo on his left arm, partially covered by a tight, black t-shirt sporting a picture of a half naked woman riding a bull in a desert. Her gaze drifted to the belt buckle hanging over the little bulge in his denim jeans. A howling wolf embossed in silver. Cowboy boots. He smelled of expensive cologne, and a cheap looking watch hung on his wrist. cracked face. 3:43. not ticking. Gold ring on his index finger. Confident. Cocky.

.o0(cute. all he needs is a cowboy hat.)

Her gaze moved back up to his face, hers wearing a wry smile. "I'm sorry Cowboy, did you say something?"

The man seemed frozen- in shame, awe, or horror. She couldn't tell which, but he was clearly large enough, and strong enough to snap her in two if he so desired.

.o0(Is he going to punch me or wet himself? Oh God. not now.. he doesn't know, please not now. I have work to do before I die. please GOD! did I lose my voice?)

Pandora's vocal control was flawless. she could sing like an angel, or sink into a baritone so low it was barely audible.

the large man squeaked nervously as if he'd been kicked in the groin. "you can c-call me a-angel."

"Pandora. were you after my box?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 44Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:03 am
( Interesting, please go on :) )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quote
.o0(calm down sister, he has no clue who he's talking to. he's just nervous. not enough liquid courage...)

Pandora gave no sign of the fear she had carried every waking hour. His eyes wandered over her body, stripping her- devouring her. These cismen- genetic males- were strange creatures. No matter how hard she had once tried to pass as one of them, she could never understand or think as they did. As a man, she had been weak and effeminate. In the end- It had driven her to madness, addiction, suicide attempts. All that was far behind her, but never forgotten. The three vertical scars on her left wrist- obscured by silver and gold bangles- served as a permanent reminder.

'Angel' was slowly regaining his composure. "It's just- I.. um.. you're so.. "

.o0(look sister, its trying to talk.. isn't it cute?) Pandora smiled a bit and raised her hand to her lips, her eyes focused on his .o0(such deep green eyes...) trying to restrain herself from a sudden outburst of laughter.

"Scary? Intimidating? Unusual?" Pandora let out a little giggle. She couldn't restrain herself.

"Perfect. And I want to buy you a drink."

"OK. One drink."
.o0(JUST one. OK... maybe two...)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quote
A Cellphone rang on the bar beside her. She looked at the number. Mom.

"Sorry, Angel. I have to take this." She picked up the phone. and answered.

"Hi, Mom." Angel moved quietly to the other end of the bar. Pandora stood, picked up her jacket from the barstool, then grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"Joeseph?" Her mother's voice demanded, as Pandora pulled the leather jacket over her shoulders.

"No, Mom."

"Thats the name I gave you, Isn't it?"

"Mom, please... not now. not anymore... Its been almost 7 years." Pandora reached into her purse, Gripping her 9mm, finger on the trigger as she walked outside, surveying the quiet street until she was satisfied no one was listening. Cascadia always had a strange feel after dark.

The door closed behind her. "I just wish you would call me by my name. Are you trying to get me killed?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quote
(At this point, Its a free for all. Jump in if you want.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quote
"No, Joeseph- but i think you are. They found another one like you- I saw it on the news Today. He was in an alley, beaten to death- "

.o0(Oh god... did i know her?)

"Give up this foolishness and come home. We can get you help- there is a pastor..."

"Its too late, Mom- I would rather die than live like that again."

Pandora disconnected the call and put the cell in her purse. Again she wrapped her fingers around her 9mm and surveyed the Cascadia street as she walked towards her battered old Honda.

Last edited by Pandora on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((I'll look for an angle to jump in with...fantastic stuff so far!! Please keep it up!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote
((Well good news is my schedule got a lot less busy- bad news is, I have a whole bunch of new problems... I'll post as i can.))

The night was almost too quiet. Her footsteps echoed in the hard cement. Out the corner of her eye- she thought she saw a shape, a man, standing across the street. She turned her head to look- but no one there. her finger itched for the trigger, her arm ready to draw and fire.

.oO(my mind playing tricks on me again? I can swear something is there... Show yourself- and I'll kill you, stalker.)

Pandora got to the old Honda and fumbled with the key a little before getting the thing to work. .oO(Beat up piece of junk) She opened the door, got in, locked it behind her.

She turned on her Fuzzbuster, hit a button on her GPS, moved her machete out to a more accessible location, and checked the rounds in her trusty 9mm before speeding off into the night.