<  USA  ~  Predatory Nightlife

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
“Cherry! She got the way to groove me!”

The laughter unfurled like great rolls of velvet, spilling across the glistening sidewalk and mixing with the cacophony of nighttime serenades. It’s owner, a youthful looking man of striking good looks hung loosely between two giggling women, one arm draped over each of them. His drunken, lazy gaze alternated between his companions and then he clamped them shut once more and howled into the night.

“Baby loves me! Yes, yes she does!!”

“Who sings that song?” the one who had he had been calling Cherry all night long asked.

“Neil Diamond!”

“Lets keep it that way!” the women broke into laughter.

“Why don’t you folks keep movin’.” The bouncers statement was more command than suggestion. His opal eyes peered at the trio from behind his dark Ray Bands.

The man detached himself from the women now and spun on his heels, and pressed his lithe frame up against the enormous chest of the bouncer.

“And who the fuck do you think you’re talking to brotha?”

One of his companions giggled with a lightning nervousness. The bouncer’s face darkened.

“I think I’m talking to an asshole who’s about to get his shit kicked in if he don’t get up out of my face.”

The slender man laughed and slouched backwards, his stance relaxed now, thumbs hooked through the belt loops of his jeans. He grinned foolishly.

In an explosion of movement, he leapt forward and planted both open palms into the bouncers meaty torso, shoving the massive figure backwards. The bouncer flew back with such force that he collided with the nightclub’s exterior, his head whipped back and cracked the wall. He collapsed in a heap to the pavement.

“Tyler!”

Tyler, standing over his victim, turned to the call of his name. The serpentine curves of a Lotus Exige S sat shimmering in the lamplight like a viper. From it’s passenger side, another man protruded, his arms draped over the top of the car.

“Gabey!”

“Leave that cunt alone! Lets go!”

Tyler clapped frantically. He grabbed the two girls by the hands and dragged them towards the sports car.

“Wait! There’s not enough room in that car for all of us…” one of them protested.

“Don’t worry darlin’, we’ll find somewhere for you to sit…” Tyler laughed, strolling into the silken touch of the night…

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 56Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:13 am
Two vampires, two women? Sounds like a the start of a good party to me.

I'm what you want, when you want it. I'll do the things you can't or won't, I'm everything you need, right when you need it. Take my deal, accept my terms. Give me your problems and I'll make them mine. All you have to do is play by the rules...
Offline Profile