<  Neverwinter Nights  ~  I got this

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
OK I bought this and I have been playing its pretty good some tough spots but I am pretty much trew all the modules and looking into doing the DM thing if I put something togather who would be interested?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
me .. me .. me .. me..

this has the ability to let you create games like old vamp. but i never looked into it. because i just don't like ayoneone that plays online like i like Vamp players....** sorry you guys are just cooler**

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
Umm I posted that a year ago buddy I have since moved on I started makeing a module and worked on it for about 2 months got no replies so tossed it. Sorry but you are more than welcome to get EQ2 and join me over there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quote
CappadocianPosts: 18Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 am
Poor Draino, I'll play NWN/NWN2 with you. I've never loaded up NWN2 multiplayer (was so disgusted by the SP ending that I haven't touched it since). What are the chances us getting onto the same server? The game version I have is from the UK (thx Stef!).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
I believe the game version for NwN isn't country specific so you should be able to play regardless of geography.

I never finished NwN2 still. It just never grabbed me like NwN 1 did.

Having said that, Adam Miller who made the amazing Shadowlords, Dreamcatcher and Demon modules (which make the official campaign look a bit limp, frankly) is making some NwN 2 modules, so I may, eventually reinstall it.