<  International  ~  The Future, Red & Oblique

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:12 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
Her eyes narrowed to mere slits as she watched the coterie approach.

[i:dae66dbec5]" You do not trust him Miss Katherine or perhaps it is yourself you do not trust, perhaps ....I find it difficult to read you at times.....ah perhaps you seek to hide your own misigivings from your own beloved....is that what it is .....dear Kathy?[/i:dae66dbec5]

As the door in front of them opened he couldn't have being more shocked as to see Kathy standing there, she was as gorgeous as ever but .... as he looked her up and down there was something else ......something ....different.

[i:dae66dbec5]"Gabe.......we need to talk my love....."[/i:dae66dbec5]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:33 am Reply with quote
Get your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 285Location: yorkshireJoined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm
His face was a picture of hidden betrayal and hurt as Kathy took his hand and led him into a side room. His hand tried to pull back from hers until she turned on him sharply....unwittingly knowing what she was up against but tired of the hiding ...the charade that they had all being playing.....each for their own survival but if commonsense had prevailed they would have realised that they all needed to protect and fight for each and every one of their kind.

[i:c6a04f6055]" Dont you even dare to look at me like that....you disappear for months on end....no word from you .....no text ...no email .....i thought you were dead....well undead should I say "[/i:c6a04f6055]

Gabriel looked at her astounded, there was something about his kay....His Kay that was the key word ......was she not his no longer....maybe her weeks away on some greek island had ......

[i:c6a04f6055]" Are you not listening to what I am saying .........I know who you are ........I know where you come from ......I've being there at your meetings ...... you are ....you are not the person you say you are ...the dreams you have the ones that I cradle you in my arms and rock you to sleep....... they are so violent .....so destructive.....please if theres one thing I ask ...i ask that u listen to what I'm saying to you "[/i:c6a04f6055]

His face contorted into a twisted mixture of fear and disbelief at what Kay was saying to him ...he remembered vividly the night sweats and the vivid images that filled his resting hours, the confusion he felt as to what his dreams meant.

[i:c6a04f6055]" Gabe ...please.....sit down "[/i:c6a04f6055]

Her voice may have being soft and lilting as before but he knew it wasn't a request and as much as he fought with himself to refuse and to walk out of the room demanding that she return to safety ......he knew it would do no good and his request would have falling on deaf ears.

Kay smiled thinly as his thin frame sat at the opposite end of the sofa she perched on...had it come to this .....their once pasionate twining now down to the simple passing of two near strangers.
[i:c6a04f6055]" Do I not even warrant a peck on the cheek? a touch of my hand? maybe we have drifted apart but I refuse to believe what we.....look this is not the time or the place to sort out our differences...but I do think that I know something that maybe of help to you ...I dont know how ...but I have a name for you .....I don't know if it will be familiar with you ...."[/i:c6a04f6055]

[i:c6a04f6055]" Kay ...I'm sorry .....I've being preoccupied and "[/i:c6a04f6055]

Her finger silenced any other words he could utter and she simply said

[i:c6a04f6055]"Ritter"[/i:c6a04f6055]

Offline Profile