<  International  ~  La Rose Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
[i:3b47f1d9d7]" L'enfer n'est rien comparez a ceci "

I whispered those words for myself only to hear, referring to the inside out of the nightery, Hades is most deffinately a place for the weak of hearts compared to this place, oh yes, and that's only saying little.

Simmering throughout the crowd of night-howlers cautiously, we eyed everyone, everywhere and everything we could, fearing to be recognized in the beast's belly, in other words, in the center of this loathsome congregation.

The erratic lights were quite the problem to all of us, continuously flickering, the very concept of intermittence at it's best. It was due to those lights that we all never saw Svetlana taking another direction a few seconds ago, and the why's of our constant worries, all this action, the loud music, the never ending crowd, made our task much more difficult, harder than we thought it would be.

" Obese dogs, only those shit-heads everywhere... shhh Carolane! " Carolane voiced, referring to the lycanthropes, whom luckily, were all still in their human form.

" This way " Simply said Lestat, obviously making allusion to the large oak door near us. He never questioned anything, nor thought of what could be behind before luring us in, to conclusively close the door.

" Alone at last once more " Spoke Lestat while breaking the handles of the door whom was graciously standing in this luxurious looking dark age entryway. I can't hide that being alone and having a door seperating me from those beasts was more than a tad recomforting.

" Smart move blond boy, now we're stuck in here without even knowing if it's the right path shit-head... oh yes pretty dumb of you Lestat " Sarcasticly spoke Carolane, the same thought actually crossed my mind, if it isnt the right direction we're pretty much screwed.

" Don't you dare question me again, I know what I'm doing " He coldly answered, while handing a flashlight to both me and Carolane. Since the very time we left the castle earlier, Carolane had been doubting both Lestat and Svetlana, with reasons I might add, and Lestat's last action just was the cherry on top of the cake.

" Trickery! " She screamed, violently throwing him against the door with such ease, it was pretty surprising and scary, I never thought her able to handle one such as Lestat so easily.

" Defector, that's what you are! That's [b:3b47f1d9d7]what YOU ARE !![/b:3b47f1d9d7] " Carolane kept screaming the same words while holding him thightly against the oak door. Lestat glacial's laughter at the whole situation was horrific, I don't know if it was because he searched for a way to escape the fact he had just been overpowered by her, or because he had really something in mind.

" Carolane stop " I asked to her gently, right after she threw him on the ground.

" Pathetic, you're a shame to our kind Malkavian, if I wanted both of you dead, I would have killed you both in the crowd earlier... " he answered, he had a point but I was not completely assured.

" Let's just keep on going, we have very little time " I said, looking at them both, which thank God worked out, I was really not looking forward to see those two fight in front of me.

We paced forward for quite some time before reaching what even looks like remotely alike our goal. Finally we reached a dead end, my first reaction was to completely freeze in place, all I had in mind was what Lestat said earlier * I know what I'm doing * "

" One thing about earlier.... [b:3b47f1d9d7]I lied[/b:3b47f1d9d7] " Spoke Lestat, aiming both of us with his revolvers.
[/i:3b47f1d9d7]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:27 am Reply with quote
[i:148e8f7fc6]" Things are no longer what they were before "

Those words were callously declared by Lestat as he discharged both of his revolvers on Carolane, each bullet cruelly perforating her anemic skin. A traitorous smile appeared on his visage as I with horror watched Carolane's body stream down against the ancient brick wall, staining it with her blood.

" Forfeit the game or you'll keep her company perpetually " Threateningly voiced this traitor, his hand viciously pointed the convulsing body of Carolane. This just could NOT end like this, we've got so far and managed to stay alive, I was certainly not about to willingly surrender myself, knowing that I would with certainty suffer the same fate sooner or later.

" I would rather die standing, than be living on my knees for [b:148e8f7fc6]YOU[/b:148e8f7fc6] " I screamed at him, surely showing any fear would only give him a form of satisfaction, and I was not about to give it to him.

" Foolish creature " He whispered while pacing in my direction. " Christopher was right, you're nothing more than an annoying Toreador " He obviously was trying to pull me down emotionaly, making me more vulnerable, unfortunately it worked a little.

" You're insane associate is now suffering the effect of the same identical virus that infected you in America, in only a few minutes, she'll be under my control, consequently, as you so rudely mentioned earlier, you won't be begging me for your life, but your psychotic colleague "

By what I could judge right now, the bullets obviously contained the infamous virus, and seeing how many wounds Carolane suffered from those bullets, her state would certainly be worst than mine was back in Cascadia when she wakes up, and her being Malkavian surely can't help... just to make it worst, her split personality was to be considered in the effect, God it won't be pretty.

" Ca.. Carolane? " I spoke as she slowly started to get up... [/i:148e8f7fc6]

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:24 pm Reply with quote
[i:59340e0287]" What's happening Carolane.. I want to understand why, but I'm learning myself " Sibilated Carolane, standing up slowly by leaning herself against the old brick structure, the wall sustaining her weight.

Strolling forth, Carolane discontinued the walking motion as her right foot plunged into a small pool of water, the liquid was clear and pure, the equivalent of a crystal in purity, and this... caught her attention.

Her eyes became devoided of any emotions as she saw herself in the small pool of liquid, it's hard to describe, she seemed both shocked and in awe.

" I'll kill you.... oh but you can't kill me, I'm already inside you, tearing appart your existence.... stop looking at me like this or you'll regret it.... " irrationaly verbalized Carolane.

" Execute her " requested this filthy traitor, his empty pistols facing in my direction. Oh oui, he had such a satisfied look upon his traitorous visage, at least that's until he heard Carolane speak, stating her answer.

" With pleasure... no never... " she muttered, it seemed like the virus only infected one of her two persona, hence her current demeanor.

" Has Caro gone soft?... shut the fuck up Lane, don't call me like this ever again... oh but that's your name deary, deal with it... Keep this going Lane, and I'll put an end to your despicable existence! "

Ugh, well nothing really is comprehensible anymore, what Carolane had just spoken either reveals something, or is completely incoherent. What bothers me to most is that it's her soft side whom wants me dead right now, and her aggressive one wishing me alive, really I don't understand anything anymore.

" Oh will you? I'd be surprised Caro... Do not tempt me Lane, I did it once in the past, don't make me do it twice... Oh but this is not the past anymore, we're not two like it used to, but only one, you kill me, you die, I kill you, I die, both barrels we die anyway, you think I'm really going to believe your rubbish? "

Lestat sustained a violent hit by Carolane as he attempted to force her in my direction, the discomfort caused was clearly visible, the large laceration on his left arm was painful enough I presume, seeing the expression on his face.

" Bitch.. that's quite impressive coming from a Malkavian, but that move was your last, I'll kill you both with my [b:59340e0287]bare HANDS!![/b:59340e0287] "

" [b:59340e0287]Ingen som De vil ikke !![/b:59340e0287] " Those words vocalized in Norwegian followed the uncomfortable noise of a door shattering. Judging by the feminine tone of it, I thought it be the one of Svetlana, but a few things made me wonder, to mention one, I never heard her speak this language before.

I found the answer to my previous questions, Svetlana could be seen in the distance, but something was not right, her body form seemed to differ each second, I know it sounds strange, but with the shadows it's hard to tell, one thing is sure, she's coming this way, and the screams coming out of her are not friendly, my question now is, is she coming to help or not?[/i:59340e0287]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:53 am Reply with quote
[i:32c44b7ef6]" [b:32c44b7ef6]De dør Lestat, De fiend [/b:32c44b7ef6]"

Roared Svetlana, her words were spoken once more in norwegian, the only word I understood was the name of this despicable and traitorous fiend. I was both horrified and in awe to see Svetlana this way, by all means she was strange since the first time I had first met her back in the lab earlier on anyway but still.

Now to return to what I was saying, I was terrorized to see her this way, she bounced from this old, cracked and dirty brick ground in direction of Lestat, mutating in mid-air, I'm not completely sure what she became exactly, everything went by so fast, I only had the time to lay my eyes on her a second or two before she collided with the standing Lestat, whom savagely pulverized the old brick wall, thanks to Svetlana's furious impact on him.

Everything became silent as they both desintegrated the old brick wall, even Carolane remained in a cold silence. The large fissure created by the impact seemed deep, and was sleeping in complete darkness, the only thing emanating from it was the growlings of Svetlana, well Svetlana.... the growlings of a beast anyway.

A frightening lamentation followed, the sound was similar to a large dog being injured, then painful screams coming from Lestat also were heard, it continued until it fell silent once more.

The *premier* to step out of the fissure was Lestat, instinctively I raised the handgun I've been carrying since our entry in the nightery, raising it to face this so called Legend, this traitorous kindred, Lestat, without any remorse, I placed my finger upon the trigger, pressing it slowly.

" Meurt sale traitre " I voiced to him as the *bang* echoed throughout the long and large brick corridor, everything went by so slowly, I could litteraly watch the bullet escape the cannon, for the first time in my unlife, I found killing pretty satisfying, considering who I just shot.

The cartridge pierced Lestat's throat, consequently resulting in a serious injury if not healed. To my big surprise, he did nothing, his eyes were fixed upon nothing as he fell down on his knees, he eventually fell face first on the ground, and ugh... his back had been eaten, injured and lacerated numerous times, I could litteraly see his spine, and the rib-cage bones.

Ignoring my warnings, Carolane ventured forth inside the fissure, obviously curious, or wanting something else, oh I'm not complaining, at least she has her mind set on something else than killing me, or the virus already vanished? I have no idea..

" [b:32c44b7ef6]Leg enn dreper[/b:32c44b7ef6] " Verbalized Svetlana, she and Carolane were both in this pitch black darkness. And good God I'm not telling you my reaction when I heard Svetlana, the Half-blood roaring once more as I witness the body of Carolane streaming on the ground towards my direction with a needle on her neck.

" What did you do to her!?!? " I said to Svetlana as she stepped out of this fissure, her form still one of an half beast, it's hard to describe.

" Calm down it's the antidote, he had it on him " she answered, kicking the lifeless body of Lestat as she shifted back to her normal form.

" How long until she wakes up Svetlana... " I spoke to her, with the handgun facing her, mind you I was still not completely sure of who to trust, after all, Lestat seemed pretty trust worthy at some point, and look where it ended up.

" Few minutes... will you take that away from my fa... fuck..."

" Excuse me? " I replied

" Impressive, I never thought you able to dispose of one such as him, but this is not enough.. " Said a VERY familiar voice.

" Magri... " Growled Svetlana, her words had been barely understandable but I had figured it, at least that was when I saw this infamous Magri. He clapped his hands once he witnessed Carolane standing up, still not completely there.

" All three survived, you see me happy... I'll now be able to kill you myself after all " He said, his voice actually seeming pretty calm, considering the fact we outnumber him, which he did not seem to care all that much.

" Scared to face me alone Magri? " Sarcasticly spoke Svetlana as we ALL notice the horde of lycanthropes making their way towards us.

" Do not tell me you fear what I can do to you.... you know well I'll eat you alive don't you "
Svetlana sure knew how to touch the sensible nerves, and it seemed to work, he gave a sign to the lycanthropes to hold their position, THANK GOD.

" Let's make it even... I believe you know this person well, n'est-ce pas Miss De L'Hiver? " he said with a smile on his face.

" Christopher.... " His name managed to escaped my grinding teeths, everything to me was HIS fault, I would not have been there if it wasnt for him, and yet, call me stupid I still felt something for him.

" Your a class A asshole Magri, but I believe I remember you always liked to earn your victories, let's make it a bit more interesting " Spoke Svetlana

" Let's just kill the fuckers... oh yes a pretty decent idea it is Caro... "

" Shut up Malkavian, let him talk " Replied Svetlana to Carolane.

" Fine... what's in your mind.. " answered Magri, his face already delected by his upcoming victory.

" We win, you're dead, we take the remainings of the virus or, we lose, we're dead... but if we win I want you to tell your childrens to let us out alive, no questions asked "

Magri hesitated for some time, he knew the prize at the end was big, he could win a lot, or lose everything.

" Afraid to lose Magri... what are you waiting for, show me your old self, show me how you fight, SHOW ME! " Screamed Svetlana to him right before he accepted the challenge. That was a chance she knew his weak point or we would have been dead for sure.

" Three on three " He said, as one of his childrens stepped forth.

" You're all dead! " screamed Carolane.[/i:32c44b7ef6]

Last edited by Laura on Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
WoW, Babe! You know how to set a scene! Keep going! hehehe

::waits with bated breath and prays she doesn't turn purple in the meanwhile :shock: ::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:03 am Reply with quote
" [b:3212b0ae8d]Kunn den beste seieren[/b:3212b0ae8d] "

May the best win indeed, agreed Svetlana to the words pronounced once more in this damnable norwegian by Magri. As for me what can I say, we're all beyond salavation. I'm confident in our strenght, our will and chances of success, but at the same time I doubt everything and nothing, Christopher's precense is devouring my inner self, and say that I have to injure him to survive, it already kills me.

The congregation of lycanthropes circled us slowly, but stayed at a reasonable distance, thus, forming barrier, none would escape, and it had just been made clear.

Fear engulfed my every emotions, it clenched around my undead heart as I witness Christopher marching towards me, that was it, the very moment we went here for finally arrived, but God if I knew I would have had to fight him, things could and would have been different, even if he's ready to decimate me, I am not prepared emotionaly to hurt the one I loved for over a hundred years.

All I was doing currently was dodging the hits of Christopher, stupidly trying to bring him back to reason, I know it's pointless but... I just don't want to fight him, it's over me.

Svetlana and Magri were already at it, it was an horrific view, I don't know if you ever saw an half-beast and a beast fighting one another, the violence and everything else radiating from it is purely insane. Carolane was busy fighting a lycanthrope that joined in earlier to even this decisive fight, and I, well, I was still trying to reasonate Christopher... ugh but I with certainty know it will lead me to nothing.

Christopher managed to push me against the coterie of Lycanthropes surrounding us, I fell to my knees feeling a large claw injuring me in the back, I cannot see the wound, but theres no doubt it's a serious one.

" Torned appart, just as your heart " Said Christopher, once he hit me, conclusively, I ended up face down, my skin feeling the coldness of this brick *plancher*.

Carolane had noticed the difficulties I was having, you could see she was searching for a quick way to dispose of her ennemy. I kept my eyes on her movements, fearing what could happen to her, the beast she was fighting was no where near small.

" [b:3212b0ae8d]Back the fuck up!!!![/b:3212b0ae8d] " Shouted Carolane, nailing the beast successfuly away from herself, with tremendous ammount of power I might add. The lycanthrope collided with the rest of its coterie, the impact had the same effect than a bowling ball crushing the pins, but on a much larger scale.

" Mmmm would fit perfectly up the fireplace... oh yes Caro, you're absolutely right, would be fitting... " Voiced Carolane, holding the beast's head she had torned off the body at the impact.

" [b:3212b0ae8d]Enough!! "[/b:3212b0ae8d] Screamed Svetlana..

" Let her go Christopher, or he's fresh meat for the dogs " Menaced Svetlana, she had overpowered Magri, and had him under her control, her claws ready to lacerate his throat.

" Just the same, half-blood " Christopher replied, raising me by the hair, placing a large dagger against my throat.

" She's nothing to me, but a mere kindred to be disposed of, just as you " Answered back Svetlana, bluffing him, hoping to get the desired effect, mind you I was hoping this would work as well.

Carolane's eyes were only begging to eradicate him, speaking of her eyes, that's strange, it's the first time I noticed she had one crystal blue eye, and a green, that completely off subject, but still.

" You have ten seconds to surrender, or she's done for... " Christopher voiced, what pains me the most is that not so long ago, he used to love me more than anything else in this world, and now he's ready to kill me, without even feeling any sadness, no emotions, nothing.

" They'll kill you if you let him die willingly " stated Svetlana to Christopher, obviously referring to the horde of werewolves surrounding us.

" [b:3212b0ae8d]Kill her[/b:3212b0ae8d] " Said Magri, if I had a mortal heart, it would be beating senseless right now.

" C'est ta fin cherie " I felt the sharp side of the dagger lacerate me, from left to right as he spoke those words to me.

" [b:3212b0ae8d]De beklager dette! [/b:3212b0ae8d]" Said Svetlana, with such anger, brutally crushing Magri's head, this is the only thing I had time to notice before falling down on ground level again, my hands placed on the wound, hopelessly attempting to stop the flow...

Sure I could always heal it, but that's one thing I was never really good at, I can, but I need a lot of strenght and concentration, which is exactly what I'm lacking currently.

" This god-damn piece of shit is mine!... and mine as well!! " Said Carolane, already tightening her grip around Christopher's neck.

" Think of something, and fast.... " Whispered Svetlana, the congregation of lycanthropes never thought Magri would be killed, and the anger could be read in their eyes, as they were, as expected, moving towards them both.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:26 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
I want you to know that I now have [b:0bd89464c9]NO[/b:0bd89464c9] fingernails left! :shock:

Please don't write anything for a week so that I can give them time to grow back!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:00 am Reply with quote
[i:eedd80df00] [b:eedd80df00]The confession of a broken heart[/b:eedd80df00]

Never I thought this would happen to me, never I thought death would come a second time for me. I've been gifted with eternal life, I've been living for what now ? three hundred years, and I was not ready to forfeit my life like this, at least, not here, and not now.

My strenght dwindle's by the second, I know not how much time I have left, I know not what will become of my lifeless corpse once I pass out, and I certainly know not what will become of my only friends, Carolane and Svetlana.

I could feel their precense around me, trying to help me the best they can. Christopher however was motionless in the corner, his eyes fixed upon the horde of beast approaching, if I knew this man would do this to me back when I've first met him, I would have re-considered my choices, if I knew I would end like this, I wouldnt have wanted of this eternal life.

Even if I can be saved, which I strongly doubt, I'm not sure I would want to keep on living, after all, I've lost the only thing that meant something to me, the only thing that Toreador lives from, the only thing I live for.... Love.

Eternity always seemed like a good idea to me, until I realised where it leads to, pain, sadness and hate, I'm currently dying, and I'm not fully regreting it happens to me. This is my confession to you, my confession to everyone whom will hear about this tale. Live with love, or die in peace.

- - - - - - - - - -
[b:eedd80df00]An unexpected arrival..[/b:eedd80df00]

" We may die here, but I die knowing I saved the kindred community from a certain disease that would have erradicated most of them, here I fight my last bout, with pride! " Both said Svetlana and Carolane, taking up the arms, readying themselves to face this horde of lycanthropes.

As Carolane and Svetlana collided with the beasts, glacials screams were making their precense felt, it seemed like wraiths, but this just could not be, yet this is what appeared in the distance, hundreds of them, it was with fear that Carolane and Svetlana witnessed them decimating everything in sight, walls, chandeliers, windows and even those despicable moon fiends.

After a short time, none of them were left, the floor bathed in blood, devoided in any life, the only ones standing were Carolane and Svetlana, and of course, my despicable murderer, Christopher. Oh I wish I could have still been alive, just to see the face he had when he saw those ghosts.

" Svetlana... whats wrong... oh you look so pale deary, tell me whats wrong " said Carolane, noticing the anemic face of Svetlana, her skin pale a snow, her skin cold as ice, and her eyes beyond frightened by what she was seeing.

In the distance, amongst the wraiths, walked necromanticaly a creature engulfed in shadows, oh and his eyes... God his eyes, they were one of a kind, they looked like two blood pearls, radiating such melancholy, such anger.

" It cannot be... " Spoke Svetlana... " stay there, don't move and for your own sake, do NOT talk. " Spoke once more Svetlana, it seemed she knew this figure, whoever or whatever it was.

The wraiths faded away in an heartbeat, the figure engulfed in them earlier could now be seen, each of his footstep, spreading more blood on the walls as each of his feet met the ground.

" Who is it Svetlana! " Asked Carolane in a demanding tone...

" The Fallen Prince.... Valek " answered Svetlana..[/i:eedd80df00]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:24 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 167Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:48 am
[i:4249530fa3]
" Whoever believed the lie, perished and received everlasting hell, whoever survived, know that a bloodbath is on your doorstep " Spoke the fallen Prince, it had been at least a decade since last anyone saw him.

" Always talking in riddles I see old friend, your precense isnt something I thought I'd be gifted to see once more since my allegiance with Lestat " replied comfortably Svetlana.

" I presume you're here to withdraw my life as well Va... "

" Pronounce my name once more peon, and you won't live long enough to tell the tale " Answered the dark one, nothing ever changed about him, his eyes reflecting the very same hatred of old times, an hatred that none ever equalled, his imptatience still unmatched.

" It would be only normal for me to thank you for the help... you have my thanks " Said Svetlana to him.

" Help? I had no intention to help any of you, they were simply standing between me and what I've been searching for more than an hundred years, if it wasnt for this, I would have all let you die, like the worthless whores that you're all. " Answered the fallen Prince, reffering to the lifeless corpse of Lestat, the one whom long ago tried to murder him.

Removing his sword from it's side, he knelt down to brutally cut the head of the one he's been searching for so many years, Lestat.

" You shall never see the night again, into the realm of death I bring you, in my bloodstained hands.. " muttered Valek as he began walking away to suddenly stop dead in his tracks, his eyes had just discovered the shaking body of Christopher, hidding in the corner, such as a child would do.

" You never bled for the cause like the rest of these mens, you never captured the euphoria, how it was like to kill, the necromantic force behind it all. Unlike you, THEY sure did battle till the very end " Said Valek, dropping the head on the blood soaken ground.

One thing the dark one hated, were the cowards, those who kills and hide after, for him the art of murder was something not to mess around with, if you're in it, you're in all the way or simply out of it.

" Courrage and consistency, bravery and valor, honor and pride, you have none, and for what it's worth I don't blame you, however, you shall die by the very hands of the one YOU murdered so cowardly " Spoke the dark one in direction of this Christopher.

It was with precision and speed that the sword of the oldest of the living Cappadocian's pierced and nailed Christopher against the brick wall, holding him in place, therefore assuring himself he wouldnt escape.

" El Demonis, el los vitoum " Spoke the dark one, in a long lost language. Shortly after, blood oozed from his eyes and mouth, streaming down along his traditional long black trench coat, to finally end up on the ground.

The blood had the same consistence than oil, and was of a pure black. It was with disgust that Carolane and Svetlana witnessed the liquid crawl all the way on the lifeless body of Laura, firstly closing the wound, to secondly enter the palid corpse of Laura, gifting her with the same eternal life she had before passing away moments ago.

Regaining her life, she woke up screaming, the horrors she had seen in the world of the dead, were certainly not for the weak of hearts, Valek smirked, knowing perfectly what she saw.

Her eyes first met those of Christopher, and her first reaction was to stand up and run to him. Savagely she dismembered him, screaming and crying at the same time, she obviously knew not how she could do such a thing, plus she had just came back from a place none usualy comes back, everything would go hard on her for quite some time, if not forever.

" What have you done to her you worthless fucker!? " The eyes of Svetlana grew bigger as she heard those words spoken by the mouth of Carolane. Svetlana knew how Valek was, and this is a mistake he would not let go.

" You worthless piece of shit, you shall dissolve into nothingness, compassion will not be granted, for I value not your life, you'll suffer eternaly until you may find your redemption! " Screamed the dark one, while taking his natural form, one of a winged demon.

With a dominating scream, the fallen prince grasped the Malkavian and flew away in the nothingness, pitch black darkness....

[b:4249530fa3]-------------------[/i:4249530fa3][/b:4249530fa3]

(( It's been a while since last I wrote, around what? quite a few months, so I'm feeling a bit rusted, since I'm using Laura's computer I did have to hurry a little so, I do hope my piece still are interesting to read lol, feels good to be around again anyway :)

Happy new year to everyone, all of you take care! ))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:55 am Reply with quote
[b:d2ec52c505][i:d2ec52c505]The end of a long nightmare..[/b:d2ec52c505]

[size=18:d2ec52c505]Everything is now finished, as much as I would like to say that I'm grateful being alive, I cannot lie, I'm not. I've been dead for only a few minutes earlier, and the horrors I saw, will forever be haunting me.

Ever since I awoke again, I feel different, I feel a change, for the best? I'm not ready to say so. I feel no more compassion for anyone, I felt nothing earlier when I savagely disposed of Christopher, and I feel absolutely nothing regarding Carolane being taken away from me, thought I should with everything we just went throught together, but I don't.

On top of everything else, I feel I may never love anyone again, for fear of getting hurt as much as I did over these past few months, all I want to do, is exile myself, to not have to talk to anyone ever again.

Eternity, unlife, is something I value no more, I don't know why I'm feeling this way, and until I may find out, exile is my choice[/size:d2ec52c505]....[/i:d2ec52c505]

[size=18:d2ec52c505]THE END[/size:d2ec52c505]

Offline Profile