<  Neverwinter Nights  ~  Premium Modules

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Has anyone played the NWN premium modules? I just impulse-bought Pirates of the Sword Coast, Kingmaker, Shadow Guard and Witches Wake. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
::giggles:: Got one for Xmas last year and one for my birthday, this year. Liked the Kingmaker but thought it was too d****d short! But then, AFAIC, ALL the modds and games are too short anyway!! I have yet to finish Pirates of the Sword Coast.

Good. I won't be bored with it any time soon! heheheh

:shock:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:29 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
Yup, they are all good. I enjoyed them :)

They are a bit short, but for like a few US$ I don't think it's bad value at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
yeah, they were $20 total, you can't go too far wrong with that. I started Kingmaker tonight which was a stupid thing to do given I am suppose to be writing an essay :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
[b:fda9842e6e]OOPS![/b:fda9842e6e]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:03 am Reply with quote
I finished all the premium modules except PotSC which has developed a runtime error. No matter, I wasn't really enjoying that one anyway.

Kingmaker was by far the pick of the litter. When you said they were short, you weren't kidding! Much too short!

Last edited by batty on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:33 am Reply with quote
LOL. Well, I'm still working on PotSC and am not quite sure how far I've gotten... yet. :) :shock:

I'm learning that these little modules are perfect for those inbetween times with other games. Sometimes, you just need a break away from the type of game you play consistently but gon't want to get away from game playing altogether. I.e. change of scenery. :twisted: So, I guess I'll stop complaining about how short they are and start blessing them. :D