<  International  ~  Lupus Finis Battuere: The Wolf's Last Battle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((yup! I can't wait for Thorpedo to return...with eyes nonetheless!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
((Well Trish.... if you like spoilers, read ahead (heh)

Lupus Mortis did indeed explode after it absorbed Thorp.... and that's how Thorp's soul escaped and eventually found its way to a certain receptive host...which turned out to be one of the Porter clones.....(dramatic music)

a piece of the sword itself is still in the scene....remember Kahn's mysterious necklace? Ah yes...a connection between Kahn and Thorp and it's the damn sword again.....Thorp, when he kinda figures out the weirdish situation he's in, will still be obsessed with Lupus Mortis.....and he'll probably end up hunting the pieces of it across the entire freaking world.

or maybe not...who knows.

Lupus Mortis became a big storyline way back in the day, in fact, we still gamed in those days and i think it was Valek that created Lupus Mortis as a weapon for V:TMR.....it was freakin' awesome, it did like 75 Aggravated damage and was still pretty fast.... i passed the entire single player game with it in like a day.... but they never let me hav the sword turn my char into a garou, snif

oh yeah, lupus mortis, near the end, could turn Thorp into a human.....or a garou.....))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
::grins:: This is one time I don't mind the spoiler. hehehe I've waited nearly a year for this!! :shock: